Stupid......stupid.......stupid

triggerman

Awards
Check this out. Getting prepared for a cycle of Oxodrol 12 and was just reading up on some recent Superdrol Reviews. Now, I know there are thousands of reviews here but this is by far the stupidest guy I have found yet. Check this out........

stay on says "on "

"i have been on this product for 18 weeks straight. i have not gotten any negative side effects.i take 8 capsules a day, and at least 300 grams of protien a day.i started at 212pounds and now weigh 240pounds. my body fat is 9% that i had hydro tested.i will stay on superdrol until something negative happens"

:think: I wonder if something negative has happened yet? Like I wonder if he's dead...........

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
omg 8 caps ed!!! 18 weeks! this has to be a joke. no wait, there really are people this ignorant.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
yeah, he made that post right before he killed his family :icon_lol:

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
The funny part is that he gained 28 lbs, which he probably could have gained from two 3-4 week cycles of Superdrol.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like how he says he is going to do it until he sees a negative. I can see it now, dude will be setting in the emergency waiting room saying "yeah I guess I could start pct now that I'm peeing blood and my skin is yellow". lol Or even better I'm glad I got my new liver now I can run superdrol for 18 weeks again.ha

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
If this was a real post he would be probably sh!tt!ing his liver into the toliet by now!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
8 caps a day for that long? Better fry up some onions with that liver.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
8 caps? that's 80mg a day right. That makes my liver hurt reading it. WTF is this moron thinking. I normally run S-Drol for three weeks four tops but this Dude will make the news when he is wondering why his liver dissolved.:icon_lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The funny part is that he gained 28 lbs, which he probably could have gained from two 3-4 week cycles of Superdrol.
the real funny thing is this guy will crash hard when he stops probably become smaller then he was before he started the 18 week marathon. Some one like this is either trolling or has no clue that it is a steroid, therefore, knows nothing of PCT. poor thing

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
I could not imagine anyone being able to tolerate that much SD for that long. By the end of a four weeker at 20-30mg I am more than ready to hit the pct and not touch another oral for a year.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Then again SuperSoldier did some pretty insane doses and durations with M1T back in his military days... And in terms of safety and sides, M1T makes Superdol look like creatine.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And in terms of safety and sides, M1T makes Superdol look like creatine.
you really think so? i think superdrol is right up there with m1t as far as lipids and liver issues go, lethargy etc.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
you really think so? i think superdrol is right up there with m1t as far as lipids and liver issues go, lethargy etc.
Yeah, I do think so. I might be a little biased because Superdrol f**cked me sweetly and M1T made me into an inert pile of misery. But if you look at the bloodwork, Superdrol is pretty hard on lipids but not top bad on the liver or the testes. M1T takes a jackhammer to all three.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
true but i think part of that is because m1t effective doses were very low, i would argue 5-10mg and maybe 15mg but many people pushed it to far and got crazy bw and sides. As opposed to superdrol where 20-30mg is good but you dont see people doing double or triple that (60-80mg) like m1t where people were doing 30mg+. Way too much.