1" needle in glutes

jaydesiel4651

Awards
ive been taking a 1" needle in the glute because thats all that my friends that shoots me has.....im ordering some 1.5" needles....so far its been 4-5 injections and no pain for any of them....i dont have a small ass and it feels kinda like ive just been shooting into fat.. if i was would it still be getting into my system....i told him to do it a bit higher than normal because of the short needle and im hoping thats its been going into the muscle, but am not sure.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
get the 1.5 for glutes still but you've been shooting into muscle

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
I have a female friend that is on HRT who uses estradoil. She has been given 1" pins, and she knows she is shooting her fat.

Her doctor says it is ok and says it "only takes a little longer to get into the system"

She says it works just fine for her

I'm betting getting a hormone anywhere under the skin will work. I know there are a bunch of needle nazi's that insist that unless you stick the needle straight into your eye ball your a pussy and won't get the full effect.

But the evidence is quite different

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
a lot of people report irritation if some is injected subcutaneously. it should still work though it seems, there was a thread about subq test shots not too long ago

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
1 inchers are fine in glutes...just have to go in up top where there isn't as much fat. Top center.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subQ is typically more prone to irritation, but gets the job done in a.......pinch? muahahaha

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
1 inchers are fine in glutes...just have to go in up top where there isn't as much fat. Top center.
1 inch is fine in the delts, hell even in most guys a 5/8" needle will hit muscle in the delt. But be sure you are in the right place in the glute you can risk hitting a nerve in there if you go down too low

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
subQ is typically more prone to irritation, but gets the job done in a.......pinch? muahahaha
:think: I dont get it :p, jk bro, i thought it was funny.

Even if your injecting into the fat, its still gonna work, just takes longer for it to kick in.