epistane and kidneys

tekno

Awards
I've been running epistane for about 5 days now (30mg a day) and have been monitoring my vitals on a daily basis....Yesterday and today I have noticed trace to moderate protein in my urine based..this implicates something going on with my kidneys.

First of all, is this due to the epistane? or to excess protein in my diet, or a combination of the two? or just some messed up kidneys? and how much should I worry about it? I will continue to monitor to see if it gets worse...

any advice/insight will be greatly valued..

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I've been running epistane for about 5 days now (30mg a day) and have been monitoring my vitals on a daily basis....Yesterday and today I have noticed trace to moderate protein in my urine based..this implicates something going on with my kidneys.

First of all, is this due to the epistane? or to excess protein in my diet, or a combination of the two? or just some messed up kidneys? and how much should I worry about it? I will continue to monitor to see if it gets worse...

any advice/insight will be greatly valued..
Were you monitoring prior to start of cycle? It would be important to know if this start with intiation of the Epistane or if it were a chronic/persistent condition.

Can be caused by a few things. Hypertention (HTN) can be a cause and elevated BP is a common side effect of AAS.
The amount and duration is usually indicative of the cause:
1. Microalbuminuria 30 - 150 mg
2. Mild 150 — 500 mg
3. Moderate 500 — 1000 mg
4. Heavy 1000 — 3000 mg
5. Nephrotic range more than 3500 mg