OxEvol...A Few questions...

Sangtuner

Awards
Anybody have any experience with this? I'm noticing some very drastic changes fairly rapidly. My sex drive took a drive and now it's skyrocketed. My balls kinda hurt a little and now they fell fine. I understand that this is normal. How safe is this drug? I have been on it for a little bit more than a week 8 days to be exact. That is all I am taking. My PCT will consist of Novedex Xt. Is this enough. Please, any info is greatly appreciated.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SERM Police? Meaning?
meaning your post cycle therapy sucks, you don't have a SERM, you have a supplement AI. Which may work but always best to have a SERM on hand at least.

Sangtuner

Awards
meaning your post cycle therapy sucks, you don't have a SERM, you have a supplement AI. Which may work but always best to have a SERM on hand at least.

Ok, so as far as PCT goes what should i couple the Novedex with?

Sangtuner

Awards
i'm only planning on doing one cycle of the OxEvol Followed by the Novedex, but will I be fine with it? Help Please :(

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is the kinda **** you ask before you start a cycle.

Use the search function, the answers are out there.

Sangtuner

Awards
This is the kinda **** you ask before you start a cycle.

Use the search function, the answers are out there.
I'm well aware of the search function and have used it. But Ii have found nothing having to do with the potency or safety of Novedex as a PCT after coming off of OxEvol. Thanks for that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 4