Support Supps while on-Cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Support Supps while on-Cycle

Is it acceptible to take support supplements while on-cycle.

I'm running 10 mgs of PowerDrol (S-Drol clone), 100 mgs of Furazadrol (Axis -labs) with 6oxo-extreme and letro for PCT.

I want to protect my hair so I've begun taking Saw Palmetto and also protect my liver so I've added milk thistle.

Will the DHT blocking affect of Saw Palmetto negate my PowerDrol ?? Also, since I'm only going to be on for 4 weeks max, how does hair loss show signs ?? I know that sounds dumb, but do I just wake up with tons of hair on my pillow or will I simply notice increased hair loss in 4 months ??

Basically, how can 3 to 4 weeks of SuperDrol really affect something like hairloss?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Look up Anabolic Innovations Life Support product. You can purchase it at Nutraplanet.com Copy its info onto this page so I can be sure you have read it, then ask any questions you have.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by josephd79 View Post
    Is it acceptible to take support supplements while on-cycle.

I'm running 10 mgs of PowerDrol (S-Drol clone), 100 mgs of Furazadrol (Axis -labs) with 6oxo-extreme and letro for post cycle therapy.

I want to protect my hair so I've begun taking Saw Palmetto and also protect my liver so I've added milk thistle.

Will the DHT blocking affect of Saw Palmetto negate my PowerDrol ?? Also, since I'm only going to be on for 4 weeks max, how does hair loss show signs ?? I know that sounds dumb, but do I just wake up with tons of hair on my pillow or will I simply notice increased hair loss in 4 months ??

Basically, how can 3 to 4 weeks of SuperDrol really affect something like hairloss?
    motiv8er has the right idea

your pct needs help....try www.postcycletherapy.com

superdrol isnt responsible for dht conversion...saw palmetto may help a very little, but its not going to block dht like finasteride and other prescription dht blockers would..not even close

gauge ur hair loss when you shampoo in the shower
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

ok, thank you

Below is the Life Support supp facts to prove I've read it. I will order it to support my cycle. It doesn't necessarily answer whether to take it during or after.

Please let me know if during my cycle is OK.

I also take Now ADAM multi which has much of this stuff in it too. I've also purchased a detox/cleanse kit that I was told to use at the end of the cycle:

MacroMicro Daily detox Cleanse plus Jumpstart Colon Cleanse 30 day

This has much of the stuff listed and more.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings per Container: 60

2 Servings Provide

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Red Yeast Rice
    600mg
    Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 500mg **
    NAC 600mg **
    Hawthron Bery 500mg **
    Saw Palmetto 150mg **
    Policosonol 10mg **
    Celery Seed Extract 125mg **
    Nettle Root 125mg **
    Idebenone 100mg
  5. Registered User
    Answers

you can take life support before, during and after a cycle. hell, you can take it everyday of your life.

also: asking for a source is against the rules i would edit your post above.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    you can take life support before, during and after a cycle. hell, you can take it everyday of your life.

also: asking for a source is against the rules i would edit your post above.
    I would take it before, during, and after. Its a great catch all supp. I just noticed it is out at nutraplanet.com so its other version is cycle support. just mix it with your protein powder and chug, case closed. good luck--
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Spironolactone

Hi again,

I've gotten the support supps necessary. Someone mentioned finasteride but I found Spironolactone which is supposed to be better.

Doesn't anyone have any advice on this??

If this post doesn't belong here, I'll repost it in a better place but you guys have good answers thus far.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Support supps while on PH/DS cycle
    By rockme in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 05:05 AM
  2. cycle support supps while on AAS?
    By gaijininjapan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 08:57 AM
  3. Support supplements while on cycle
    By ErichSchmidt in forum Post Cycle Therapy