GHB Analogs...GBL...over the counter??

Status
Not open for further replies.
getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Just shooting blanks here:numbered: on finding a specific product,that you can buy straight off the shelf that contains gamma butyrolactone (gbl) or any of the other GHB analogs,(BD)etc....used to you could find the stuff everywhere....floor strippers,nail polish remover,paint stripper.....can't find it anymore....I know somebody on this board knows what I'm talking about....Lets help a bro out here...Anybody know a specific product thats 99.9% or higher GBL,BD,etc...

Thanks in advance

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro. But you're not really supposed to ask questions like that here... Guess I could have just said so.

And how do you figure?I'm not asking for a source.Its simple as that....No different than asking if can of Dr.Pepper has caffiene in it....

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Just shooting blanks here on finding a specific product,that you can buy straight off the shelf that contains gamma butyrolactone (gbl) or any of the other GHB analogs,(BD)etc....used to you could find the stuff everywhere....floor strippers,nail polish remover,paint stripper.....can't find it anymore....I know somebody on this board knows what I'm talking about....Lets help a bro out here...Anybody know a specific product thats 99.9% or higher GBL,BD,etc...

Thanks in advance
GBL is now scheduled and is just as difficult to obtain as GHB itself. Ive read accounts of people being busted and having their houses raided by the DEA over trying to import as little as 500mL.

Also, the steroids forum is not the place to discuss such endeavors. Thread closed.

BV

Status
Not open for further replies.