Havoc/Epistane vs Halodrol-50

Havoc/Epistane vs Halodrol-50 which is stronger

• Havoc / Epistane 30mg a day

Votes: 50 64.9%
  • Haldrol-50 clone 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol 50mg a day

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • about the same

Votes: 10 13.0%

• Total voters
broken7

broken7

Awards
Referring to the 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol version of halodrol-50 (or clones) not the original one that had dmt etc
Which would be more potent at the dosages of 50mg for halodrol vs 30mg for havoc/epi

adil

Awards
epi

20mg of epi would still be stronger than 50mg halo, IMO

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see more opinions if there are any out there.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried Epi, and will be on havoc within the next few weeks. Glad to see how powerful it is

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Epi seems to me the consensus but I've seen at least a half a dozen people who took both & gained more total mass with Halo. My associate used both and he gained 11 pounds on Halo plus decreased BF by 1.5% which is really impressive IMO. On his Epi he gained 10 pounds and decresed BF by 0.5%. Halo was his 1st though. But Epi was 2nd & over a year later.

Last edited:
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: I'm an ass...

Last edited:
broken7

broken7

Awards
I ran methandrol-50 for 3 weeks (50/50/100) last year and then went straight into havoc 30/30/30/30. I felt pretty much nothing from the methandrol-50 even at 100mg. Mind you I was just coming off of being sick but still, no increased pumps, no increased strength no increased anything. Maybe it was a bunk clone ?
The havoc made my muscles harder, I'd wake up in the morning and my bi's would feel sort of pumped, was doing curls in my sleep ? I had increased vascularity. Insane pumps, to the point of pain. Strength went up but nothing to spectacular and weight went up a bit. I think it would be a good for cutting. My libido went down the last week or two of the havoc but I had no noticeable shrinkage of the boys.

anapolack2

Awards
i plan on taking epi for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks halo

both while running femara in small amounts and dhea mid cycle and possibly pct.......................along with the usual pct goodies

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
i plan on taking epi for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks halo

both while running femara in small amounts and dhea mid cycle and possibly pct.......................along with the usual pct goodies
What's your plan for this cycle? Reason I ask is because I like the idea a lot. I dunno if I'd do 8 weeks anymore, 'cause, well, I'm older now, and I'd probaby plan a 6 weeker.

In all honesty, I've been out of the loop for a couple years, and I haven't studied enough on the specifics of epi or halodrol to know what to do yet. I've done plenty of cycles, but not since '06. I'll start one this August. So I'd love to hear your ideas and check out how it goes for you.

anapolack2

Awards
yeah....the more i think about it the more i think ill do a 6 week cycle

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thinking of running Halo, already ran epi so.........Bumpin it!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I ran methandrol-50 for 3 weeks (50/50/100) last year and then went straight into havoc 30/30/30/30.

Thing is Epi kicks in pretty quick whereas Halo clones don't even start to have their effects until week 3. So a 3 week cycle of Halo is pointless. Plus running Halo at 50 is pretty much pointless. I think 5 seems ideal. Some have ran for 5-6. I've seen good many over 12 pound gain logs for Halo. With Halo logs it seems sides are completely non-existent for the most part with the exception of slight elevation in BP. There's a few 15+ pound gains log/reviews on AM with Halo. The best Epi log by FAR IMO is Poopy's Epi log. Also T1 has a kick ass Halo log. Also Swole210 has a great Halo log.

Last edited:
Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line is both are excellent compounds. Maybe the 2 best OVERALL (sides vs. gains) as long as you get a pure version of them :hammer:

broken7

broken7

Awards
Ziquor, You might be right but I wonder why would an oral like this take so long to kick in ? It's not like they have esters like inject ables. I'm not saying it can't be this way just wondering why this would be the case. As for the logs I wouldn't put all your faith in that. I've seen enough logs for crap products that claimed great gains, especially sponsored logs. Could also be the clone I had was no good or a bad batch or maybe your right and I didn't run it long enough at high enough of a dose. But I can tell you for sure the havoc kicked in very fast and was very noticeable. Is that a real quote in your sig ? Who said that.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ziquor, You might be right but I wonder why would an oral like this take so long to kick in ? It's not like they have esters like inject ables. I'm not saying it can't be this way just wondering why this would be the case. As for the logs I wouldn't put all your faith in that. I've seen enough logs for crap products that claimed great gains, especially sponsored logs. Could also be the clone I had was no good or a bad batch or maybe your right and I didn't run it long enough at high enough of a dose. But I can tell you for sure the havoc kicked in very fast and was very noticeable. Is that a real quote in your sig ? Who said that.
I understand your point about the logs, but the only ones I typically put faith in are the ones of people I know are legit. As for the oral question there's plenty of oral meds that take quite a long time to 'kick in'. Certain things just take a while to build up in your blood stream to reach a steady level. Herbals as well - many take weeks to start working. Check Oral Turinabol - that's what Halo converts to. It has a long half life compared to most orals and typically takes some time to notice gains as well.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I understand your point about the logs, but the only ones I typically put faith in are the ones of people I know are legit. As for the oral question there's plenty of oral meds that take quite a long time to 'kick in'. Certain things just take a while to build up in your blood stream to reach a steady level. Herbals as well - many take weeks to start working. Check Oral Turinabol - that's what Halo converts to. It has a long half life compared to most orals and typically takes some time to notice gains as well.
A steady level is reached within days. It does not make sense that an oral kicks in after two or three weeks. I would feel long acting injectables before three weeks when i was involved in that sort of thing.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
A steady level is reached within days. It does not make sense that an oral kicks in after two or three weeks. I would feel long acting injectables before three weeks when i was involved in that sort of thing.
Hawthorn berry take 3-4 weeks to begin having effect. Glucosamine takes 5-8 weeks to begin working, SSRI's like Zoloft take 2-4 weeks to take effect. I could go on all day but there's no point. Maybe do some research before taking any chemicals if you're not sure how they work in the body.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
. Maybe do some research before taking any chemicals if you're not sure how they work in the body.
haha, you mean like all the parroted info that gets passed around by kids on all these boards. After glancing through the forum their is little real world knowledge compared to just copying what someone else says over and over and over. I try to speak from actually doing, not copying and pasting. It is funny how many things i still see being repeated as fact from 8 years ago about steroids. But i will do my research thanks.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
haha, you mean like all the parroted info that gets passed around by kids on all these boards. After glancing through the forum their is little real world knowledge compared to just copying what someone else says over and over and over. I try to speak from actually doing, not copying and pasting. It is funny how many things i still see being repeated as fact from 8 years ago about steroids. But i will do my research thanks.
Somewhat, you're correct. Though I've never quoted someone else's preachings. My gospel is all 100% Ziquor. Thing is as with nearly all PH/PS's there's little to no research and it'll remain as such. Real world results show from nearly everyone who's used Halo, it's causes mood + appetite increase, etc within the 1st week. However the desired effects of strength and weight gain don't show up until end of week 2/beginning of week 3. Compared to other PH/PS's where strength/weight is almost immediate. The same is true of it's active conversion, Turinabol. It has quite a long half life for a standard oral. Then again some SERM's have a half life of 1 week from one dose. Flurazepam, used for sleep, can have an active half life up to 10 days / 240 hours. Typically this's a result from the active metabolites of the compound.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never used halo jcp2,but I have known from research from before I ever decided to rake a designer that halo takes 2-3 weeks for affects.I did use mass tabs(my first)and they didn't kick in untill the 30 day cycle was almost done.I'm guessing day 21-22?I heard others say this about them too.By the time they kick in,it's about time to quit.If they were still around or much cheaper,I would run another cycle for 45 days.I realy liked them.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I never used halo jcp2,but I have known from research from before I ever decided to rake a designer that halo takes 2-3 weeks for affects.I did use mass tabs(my first)and they didn't kick in untill the 30 day cycle was almost done.I'm guessing day 21-22?I heard others say this about them too.By the time they kick in,it's about time to quit.If they were still around or much cheaper,I would run another cycle for 45 days.I realy liked them.
I agree completely about the cycle length. T1 told me similar last night - during his month Halo cycle, just whenever he was stopping the cycle, his strength was increasing through the roof and mass was really starting to pack on. I think a 6 weeker would be ideal for Halo. Especially considering the mildness. And I'm still REALLY curious to what's really in Mass Tabs. But I'm not curious enough to pay $150 for a box.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree completely about the cycle length. T1 told me similar last night - during his month Halo cycle, just whenever he was stopping the cycle, his strength was increasing through the roof and mass was really starting to pack on. I think a 6 weeker would be ideal for Halo. Especially considering the mildness. And I'm still REALLY curious to what's really in Mass Tabs. But I'm not curious enough to pay $150 for a box.
It's methyl stenbolone.Stenbolone was a popular steroid back in the day they say.I would love to buy 3 boxes to run 2 45 day cycles,but theirs no way I'd pay what they are asking now.I paid 29 after shipping for my first box.I seen AX SD for likw $230.00 on a site the other day!

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Somewhat, you're correct. Though I've never quoted someone else's preachings. My gospel is all 100% Ziquor. Thing is as with nearly all PH/PS's there's little to no research and it'll remain as such. Real world results show from nearly everyone who's used Halo, it's causes mood + appetite increase, etc within the 1st week. However the desired effects of strength and weight gain don't show up until end of week 2/beginning of week 3. Compared to other PH/PS's where strength/weight is almost immediate. The same is true of it's active conversion, Turinabol. It has quite a long half life for a standard oral. Then again some SERM's have a half life of 1 week from one dose. Flurazepam, used for sleep, can have an active half life up to 10 days / 240 hours. Typically this's a result from the active metabolites of the compound.
results after two weeks sounds OK, anything that does not cause fluid retention is going to take a little longer to get stronger on, and you need to at least get through one week of training i would assume. Due to legality issues i stopped taking gear years ago, but i am very intrigued by alot of these prohormone/steroid compounds. It is a little hard to sift through alot of nonsense on the messager boards though. Sorry if i i came off harsh.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It's methyl stenbolone.Stenbolone was a popular steroid back in the day they say.I would love to buy 3 boxes to run 2 45 day cycles,but theirs no way I'd pay what they are asking now.I paid 29 after shipping for my first box.I seen AX SD for likw $230.00 on a site the other day!

Yeah that's what they say, but PA says methyl sten raw materials can't even be bought. According to him it can't be methyl-sten. Did you feel similar on Mass Tabs as you did on low dosed M-Drol?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
results after two weeks sounds OK, anything that does not cause fluid retention is going to take a little longer to get stronger on, and you need to at least get through one week of training i would assume. Due to legality issues i stopped taking gear years ago, but i am very intrigued by alot of these prohormone/steroid compounds. It is a little hard to sift through alot of nonsense on the messager boards though. Sorry if i i came off harsh.

I got ya. One thing I love about AM though is the non-sense is only about 0.01% as it is on BB dot com. That place is absurd. The only forums I have membership on is here, MD just to ask PA questions, and DA - but I quickly realized it SUCKS too. Unless your searching for mis-information. The amount of good info on AM compared to everywhere else is 10 fold at least. Plus it's the second largest board next to, well, next to bb where 90% of the members seem to be 17-19 year olds.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what they say, but PA says methyl sten raw materials can't even be bought. According to him it can't be methyl-sten. Did you feel similar on Mass Tabs as you did on low dosed M-Drol?
The m drol gave me mild lethargy and killed my appetite after week 2.The mass tabs made it where I couldn't eat enough and I didn't want to quit when the time was up.I almost stopped m drol at week 2,and I might do that next time as long as everything seems the same as last time.Gains and strength were about the same though with the 10/10/10 m drol and the month long cycle of mass tabs at the recomended 1 a day.I realy wish I could run mass tabs again to see if it was "beginners luck" so to speak.
Also the mdrol kicked in almost right away where as the mass tabs took about 3 weeks to kick in.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
The m drol gave me mild lethargy and killed my appetite after week 2.The mass tabs made it where I couldn't eat enough and I didn't want to quit when the time was up.I almost stopped m drol at week 2,and I might do that next time as long as everything seems the same as last time.Gains and strength were about the same though with the 10/10/10 m drol and the month long cycle of mass tabs at the recomended 1 a day.I realy wish I could run mass tabs again to see if it was "beginners luck" so to speak.
Also the mdrol kicked in almost right away where as the mass tabs took about 3 weeks to kick in.

Yeah I've heard that from others. I wish I could be certain to what they were it's one of the great mysteries. Along with Methoxy-TST, bigfoot, and the lochness monster...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Halodrol is a pretty decent compound imo. As Z had already stated, i honestly didn't get anything significant out of it until the last few weeks of the cycle. I ran it as high as 100mg/day. The strength and mass gains became very significant during those last few weeks for me.

Halo is good stuff, but it takes a bit to fully kick in. My recovery during PCT was a breeze which sold me even more on the compound. I would also recommend a 5-6 weeker to really take in all it has to offer.

Havoc gave me better overall strength and size gains however in comparison for the time period run. I gained about 12lbs from the halo cycle, and about 15lbs from havoc.

Overall - I'd run either one again in a heartbeat.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've heard that from others. I wish I could be certain to what they were it's one of the great mysteries. Along with Methoxy-TST, bigfoot, and the lochness monster...
Yeah I just read some things saying it's not stenbolone.I have seen a chemical for it thats very similar to SD.I don't know where that came from though.Evolution labs has one thats supposed to be the same but I never seen it for sale other thhan ebay once cause it's been discontinued as well.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just read some things saying it's not stenbolone.I have seen a chemical for it thats very similar to SD.I don't know where that came from though.Evolution labs has one thats supposed to be the same but I never seen it for sale other thhan ebay once cause it's been discontinued as well.
Really? I wondered if those 2 companies were sister companies. Their products look alike and are worded similar w/ similar ingredients. I never seen the Evo Labs version though, what was its name? They have all kinds of strange named test boosters, some are hormones, some aren't.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
My God... I just found an Evo product and each serving has 10mg of Epithio per serving & 10mg of ATD per serving. They advertise it as a PCT product that is a "Pharmaceutical grade aromatase inhibitor & natural testosterone booster"!?!

That's insane.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really? I wondered if those 2 companies were sister companies. Their products look alike and are worded similar w/ similar ingredients. I never seen the Evo Labs version though, what was its name? They have all kinds of strange named test boosters, some are hormones, some aren't.
I loked around and I guess it's dianevol.It's not the same chemical but it's damn close.I seen it on ebay with mass tabs and it said it was the same.It has 12 mg's perpill and mass tabs were 30 per pill.I noticed most of evos designers are 2 or more in one.I seen the dianevol for $100 in stock.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
My God... I just found an Evo product and each serving has 10mg of Epithio per serving & 10mg of ATD per serving. They advertise it as a PCT product that is a "Pharmaceutical grade aromatase inhibitor & natural testosterone booster"!?!

That's insane.
Nice! That would stack well in PCT with an M1T/milk thistle supplement they could make!!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I loked around and I guess it's dianevol.It's not the same chemical but it's damn close.I seen it on ebay with mass tabs and it said it was the same.It has 12 mg's perpill and mass tabs were 30 per pill.I noticed most of evos designers are 2 or more in one.I seen the dianevol for $100 in stock.
I considered trying out Mass Tabs but individuals are selling them for $150 a pack. Then I finally found them in stock at a store - for about $200 shipped. Absurd, I wouldn't pay over $50 when so many other good things are readily available.