Anabolic Formulations products

  1. Anabolic Formulations products


    Anyone heard of this stuff?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigred869 View Post
    Anyone heard of this stuff?


    They make Epi Max, Halo T400, Halomass, Trenaplex, Mehtyl Stak!!

  3. I know what they make. I meant to question the company's integrity and the quality of their products.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigred869 View Post
    I know what they make. I meant to question the company's integrity and the quality of their products.
    Then maybe you should have asked that in the original thread. The above poster simply replied to the question that you actually did ask. As for their products, I've never tried them myself but a guy at my gym tried Halomass and liked it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by njt11 View Post
    Then maybe you should have asked that in the original thread. The above poster simply replied to the question that you actually did ask. As for their products, I've never tried them myself but a guy at my gym tried Halomass and liked it

    Exactly, thank you sir!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigred869 View Post
    Anyone heard of this stuff?
    they are rather legitament clones. and in response to everyone being a smart ass.. its obvious he said one thing and meant another no need to point that out. anabolic formulations is like BCS labs. a good legitament company
  7. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    they are rather legitament clones. and in response to everyone being a smart ass.. its obvious he said one thing and meant another no need to point that out. anabolic formulations is like BCS labs. a good legitament company

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    they are rather legitament clones. and in response to everyone being a smart ass.. its obvious he said one thing and meant another no need to point that out. anabolic formulations is like BCS labs. a good legitament company
    Who's being a smart ass buddy? And do you have first hand experience to be able to claim that this company is legit?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jerz912 View Post
    Who's being a smart ass buddy? And do you have first hand experience to be able to claim that this company is legit?
    Well first of all you and the other guy seemed a little on the smart ass side. But thats just my opinion. Also Bigshmidt owns a supplement store if i am not mistaken so im sure he knows.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    they are rather legitament clones. and in response to everyone being a smart ass.. its obvious he said one thing and meant another no need to point that out. anabolic formulations is like BCS labs. a good legitament company
    Seriously, that really was uncalled for. There's not a whole lot of info on this company over here...and the guy had a legitimate question.

    To answer your question, I have not used the products myself but have heard nothing but good thiings about the company. I hope someone here can help you out...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by superdrollover View Post
    Well first of all you and the other guy seemed a little on the smart ass side. But thats just my opinion. Also Bigshmidt owns a supplement store if i am not mistaken so im sure he knows.
    Wow does he really thats good for him!! But he asked the question like: Anabolic Formulations has anone heard of this stuff? Stuff? It's not a product, it's a company! Asking if you heard of this stuff would be like asking if you heard of Methyl Stak! A product is stuff, not a company! And all he has to do is search! I'm not trying to argue with you guys on here about stupid ****!
    Last edited by jerz912; 06-30-2007 at 12:47 AM. Reason: error

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jerz912 View Post
    Who's being a smart ass buddy? And do you have first hand experience to be able to claim that this company is legit?
    yes i do have first hand experiance with them. jerz. sorryy if it was over brash in ur eyes i am getting sick of ppl being smart asses to guys asking a question. we should help and hav fun not hav fun at others expenses. anyways jerfz surprised u dont hav anymorerep points u contribute alot

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    yes i do have first hand experiance with them. jerz. sorryy if it was over brash in ur eyes i am getting sick of ppl being smart asses to guys asking a question. we should help and hav fun not hav fun at others expenses. anyways jerfz surprised u dont hav anymorerep points u contribute alot
    Probably because I'm a "smart ass"!! lol

  14. so am i just read what i say to PA. kinda funny at times

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    so am i just read what i say to PA. kinda funny at times
    Why you don't like him?

  16. well here uhelped me from time to time

  17. [QUOTE=jerz912;877961]Why you don't like him?[/QUOTE
    cuz he is a smart ass lol

  18. [QUOTE=bigschmidt821;877972]
    Quote Originally Posted by jerz912 View Post
    Why you don't like him?[/QUOTE
    cuz he is a smart ass lol

    lol, well aren't we all from time to time!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    they are rather legitament clones. and in response to everyone being a smart ass.. its obvious he said one thing and meant another no need to point that out. anabolic formulations is like BCS labs. a good legitament company

    I was told that Anabolic Formulations IS BCS Labs...is that what you meant to say or did you say what you meant

    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  20. i used to could know that i was saying that i meant what i said i would mean. lol
    they are BCS labs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations products delayed
    By CROWLER in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 10:05 PM
  2. Name the next Anabolic Innovations product!!!!
    By LakeMountD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 04:44 PM
  3. A question about anabolic Xtreme product pct
    By vgenest66 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in