Anabolic Formulations products

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I know what they make. I meant to question the company's integrity and the quality of their products.

njt11

Awards
I know what they make. I meant to question the company's integrity and the quality of their products.
Then maybe you should have asked that in the original thread. The above poster simply replied to the question that you actually did ask. As for their products, I've never tried them myself but a guy at my gym tried Halomass and liked it

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Then maybe you should have asked that in the original thread. The above poster simply replied to the question that you actually did ask. As for their products, I've never tried them myself but a guy at my gym tried Halomass and liked it

Exactly, thank you sir!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Anyone heard of this stuff?
they are rather legitament clones. and in response to everyone being a smart ass.. its obvious he said one thing and meant another no need to point that out. anabolic formulations is like BCS labs. a good legitament company

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
they are rather legitament clones. and in response to everyone being a smart ass.. its obvious he said one thing and meant another no need to point that out. anabolic formulations is like BCS labs. a good legitament company
:goodpost:

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Who's being a smart ass buddy? And do you have first hand experience to be able to claim that this company is legit?

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Who's being a smart ass buddy? And do you have first hand experience to be able to claim that this company is legit?
Well first of all you and the other guy seemed a little on the smart ass side. But thats just my opinion. Also Bigshmidt owns a supplement store if i am not mistaken so im sure he knows.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, that really was uncalled for. There's not a whole lot of info on this company over here...and the guy had a legitimate question.

To answer your question, I have not used the products myself but have heard nothing but good thiings about the company. I hope someone here can help you out...

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Well first of all you and the other guy seemed a little on the smart ass side. But thats just my opinion. Also Bigshmidt owns a supplement store if i am not mistaken so im sure he knows.
Wow does he really thats good for him!! But he asked the question like: Anabolic Formulations has anone heard of this stuff? Stuff? It's not a product, it's a company! Asking if you heard of this stuff would be like asking if you heard of Methyl Stak! A product is stuff, not a company! And all he has to do is search! I'm not trying to argue with you guys on here about stupid ****!

Last edited:
bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yes i do have first hand experiance with them. jerz. sorryy if it was over brash in ur eyes i am getting sick of ppl being smart asses to guys asking a question. we should help and hav fun not hav fun at others expenses. anyways jerfz surprised u dont hav anymorerep points u contribute alot

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
yes i do have first hand experiance with them. jerz. sorryy if it was over brash in ur eyes i am getting sick of ppl being smart asses to guys asking a question. we should help and hav fun not hav fun at others expenses. anyways jerfz surprised u dont hav anymorerep points u contribute alot
Probably because I'm a "smart ass"!! lol

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
so am i just read what i say to PA. kinda funny at times

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was told that Anabolic Formulations IS BCS Labs...is that what you meant to say or did you say what you meant :duel:

:D

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i used to could know that i was saying that i meant what i said i would mean. lol
they are BCS labs