Nolva not working on gyno....

hardlyworkin

Awards
I have been on a cycle of 600mg of Test E and 400mg of Tren E per week for the last 7 weeks. Since I was cutting I was taking a low dose .625mg/day of Letro and .5mg/week of Cabergoline. At the end of the 6th week I started feeling lumps under my nipples and I dosed Nolva at 60mg/day for the past week. However, the gyno has not started to get better yet, it doesnt seem to be getting worse eighter. I do not think it is prolactin related becuase there is no discharge when I squeeze the nipple. I am inclined to increase the nolva up to 80mg/day and cut the Test E to 300mg/week untill the gyno is gone. Any thoughts on this.... Also is there a best time to take the Nolva like with or without food, in the morning or at night? All my SERMS and AI's are from I B E, and I believe that are legit....has anyone heard otherwise???
Thanks

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you arent still taking the letro are you? nolva and letro do NOT get along. i've heard the effects are reduced tremendously when they are paired together.

and personally, it's times like this when a person is glad their PCT is from the pharmacy - otherwise you're left questioning the legitimacy of the stuff in the dropper bottle.

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
you arent still taking the letro are you? nolva and letro do NOT get along. i've heard the effects are reduced tremendously when they are paired together.

and personally, it's times like this when a person is glad their post cycle therapy is from the pharmacy - otherwise you're left questioning the legitimacy of the stuff in the dropper bottle.
I agree. drop the letro. 60-80mg is way too much IMO. I'd keep it around 40mg/day. I think your source is legit. never had a problem.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
drop the letro, dose the nolvadex at 60mg and dose the cabergoline at .5mg monday/thursday. Keep the nolvadex at 60mg till the lumps go, then you can drop the nolvadex and go back on te letro.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait...only .625mg/day of letro? try upping it to 1.5mg+ - should take care of it in short order. or stick with nolva solo....but plan on getting more bloaty, as it doesnt actually keep the estrogen from forming and doing its thing in many tissues (this isnt a bad thing always)

hardlyworkin

Awards
Gyno does not seem to be getting any better...... what to do??

hardlyworkin

Awards
Can I drop the Test E to 300mg/week and keep the Tren E at 400mg/week. How about adding in some Raloxifene at 90mg/day and keep the Nolva at 60mg/day?

tattoopierced1

letro at 2.5mg per day is working for me. lump size and hardness has been greatly reduced, waiting to see if it gets rid of it completely.

hardlyworkin

Awards
I am really getting worried here...nothing seems to be helping with the gyno...my nips are sore and there are lumps under them seem to be getting bigger. Should I see a doc about this?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Drop the ****in' gear if you are that worried. You are taking the wrong approach.

PS. Gyno exacerbated by Tren or Nandrolone does not necessarily equal lactation. I've had gyno flare ups from Tren many a time and never once had lactation.. the moment I dropped the tren, my protocol worked on my gyno.

dropping the measly 600mg dose of test down to half is not going to change anything if you keep the Tren .. IMHO.

Drop it, or it's your own fault for not listening to reason.

hardlyworkin

Awards
Drop the ****in' gear if you are that worried. You are taking the wrong approach.

PS. Gyno exacerbated by Tren or Nandrolone does not necessarily equal lactation. I've had gyno flare ups from Tren many a time and never once had lactation.. the moment I dropped the tren, my protocol worked on my gyno.

dropping the measly 600mg dose of test down to half is not going to change anything if you keep the Tren .. IMHO.

Drop it, or it's your own fault for not listening to reason.

I have dropped the cycle. Whats your protocol?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good move on dropping the sauce. ubi knows best.