1st Post! Need 1st Cycle Advice - AnabolicMinds.com

1st Post! Need 1st Cycle Advice

1. Ziw

1st Post! Need 1st Cycle Advice

Hello! Ive been lurking for a while...great info on this site!!

I'm planning my first cycle, and had a few questions that Im hoping those of you with experience can help me answer.

First some background info:

32 years old
    6', 216lbs, ~11%BF

Been training consistently for 7 years,only previous anabolic experience is a 4-week cycle of 1test/4AD. That was 4 years ago.

And the upcoming cycle plan:

Weeks 1-10 Test Cyp @ 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 Boldenone Base TD @ ~300mg/week (absorbed)
    Weeks 1-20 PGHT
    Weeks 13-17 (PCT) Toremefine/6-OXO/AlphaDrive XL/CEE/7-keto

Other supps:
    Dessicated Liver,CLA,EFA,Cycle Support,Cissus,Multi

Aromasin and Nolvadex are on hand as on-cycle anti-e's, if needed. I will also be using 5mg finesteride/day keep DHT related (hairloss/prostate) sides at bay.

Training and diet have already been planned out. This is more of a recomp cycle, as I'm not interested in sheer mass like I was when I was younger and skinny as a rail My goal is a good 5-8lbs LBM retained and a good 2% reduction in BF.

Now for my questions:

1.)Some experienced friends have recommended test at 750mg a week solo, rather than the test/bold stack. I was thinking the lower dose of test stacked with boldenone would provide an anabolic effect similar to the higher dose of test, but resulting in less sides. I'm also very intrigued by the appetite and endurance enhancing effects of boldenone, and most importantly it's ability to enhance connective tissue repair. What would you recommend?

2.)Is HCG necessary on a 10-12 week cycle? Id rather keep the extagenous chemicals in my body to a minimum, but if its beneficial then I would most definitely consider it. Ive researched it, I would follow Dr.Swale's protocol if it's use is deemed necessary.

I'm planning to make this my last cycle for a long time - I like training naturally but I have 4 months in front of me where I can make diet and training my #1 priority. I want to make the best of it...

Thanks for your help!
    Ziw

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ziw View Post
    Hello! Ive been lurking for a while...great info on this site!!

I'm planning my first cycle, and had a few questions that Im hoping those of you with experience can help me answer.

First some background info:

32 years old
    6', 216lbs, ~11%BF

Been training consistently for 7 years,only previous anabolic experience is a 4-week cycle of 1test/4AD. That was 4 years ago.

And the upcoming cycle plan:

Weeks 1-10 Test Cyp @ 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 Boldenone Base TD @ ~300mg/week (absorbed)
    Weeks 1-20 PGHT
    Weeks 13-17 (post cycle therapy) Toremefine/6-OXO/AlphaDrive XL/CEE/7-keto

Other supps:
    Dessicated Liver,CLA,EFA,Cycle Support,Cissus,Multi

Aromasin and Nolvadex are on hand as on-cycle anti-e's, if needed. I will also be using 5mg finesteride/day keep DHT related (hairloss/prostate) sides at bay.

Training and diet have already been planned out. This is more of a recomp cycle, as I'm not interested in sheer mass like I was when I was younger and skinny as a rail My goal is a good 5-8lbs LBM retained and a good 2% reduction in BF.

Now for my questions:

1.)Some experienced friends have recommended test at 750mg a week solo, rather than the test/bold stack. I was thinking the lower dose of test stacked with boldenone would provide an anabolic effect similar to the higher dose of test, but resulting in less sides. I'm also very intrigued by the appetite and endurance enhancing effects of boldenone, and most importantly it's ability to enhance connective tissue repair. What would you recommend?

2.)Is HCG necessary on a 10-12 week cycle? Id rather keep the extagenous chemicals in my body to a minimum, but if its beneficial then I would most definitely consider it. Ive researched it, I would follow Dr.Swale's protocol if it's use is deemed necessary.

I'm planning to make this my last cycle for a long time - I like training naturally but I have 4 months in front of me where I can make diet and training my #1 priority. I want to make the best of it...

Thanks for your help!
    Ziw
    I agree with your friends. For your first gear cycle I would run Test 750mg weekly. IMO, keep it simple. I don't think HCG is necessary, but it is very beneficial and would be nice to have. Whatever way you decide to go, it looks good. Seems like you are well prepared. Good luck.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

obviously youve done your homework. Now with the cycle i think the bold base is a good idea but i would shoot for 500mg absorbed, if you cant do that much then go with 750mg test cyp. PCT looks good and your choice of AI in aromasin i like. As far as the HCG...i dont think it is needed with this esp with 10 weeks of test injections but it couldnt hurt. It doesnt look like a must. Good luck, im sure you will make great gains.

one more thing, out of curiousity why did you decide on test cyp and not enan? most go with enan as it has slightly more test in its total weight.
    •   

4. Ziw

Thanks for the fast responses guys! Much appreciated...

one more thing, out of curiousity why did you decide on test cyp and not enan? most go with enan as it has slightly more test in its total weight.
    I had access to the cyp at the time, so that's what I went with. I know the cypionate ester is a little heavier but I think it wont matter much after all is said and done.

As far as the HCG...i dont think it is needed with this esp with 10 weeks of test injections but it couldnt hurt. It doesnt look like a must.
    Do you think it will make a big difference when it comes to retaining LBM gains? Do either of you have experience with HCG at all? If so, any issues with desensitizing the leydig cells following Swale's protocol?

I agree with your friends. For your first gear cycle I would run Test 750mg weekly.
    I am leaning toward that myself - however the biggest reason for considering the bold is the connective tissue repair attributes that go along with it. I know that high levels of testosterone can actually reduce tendon strength...I suppose if Im smart about my lifting it wont be an issue though.

Thanks again,
    Ziw
  5. Ziw

After some consideration, I believe Ill save the boldenone for a rainy day and go with stright test cyp...after a little more research I think its best saved for another time.

Considering the relatively short cycle length of the cycle (10 weeks), would it be advisable to preload?

I was thinking of using either test base TD, 1-testosterone/4AD TD, or epistane.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Ziw
  6. New Member

After some consideration, I believe Ill save the boldenone for a rainy day and go with stright test cyp...after a little more research I think its best saved for another time.

Considering the relatively short cycle length of the cycle (10 weeks), would it be advisable to preload?

I was thinking of using either test base TD, 1-testosterone/4AD TD, or epistane.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Ziw
    I've never used HCG. I've just read a lot about it and have had friends use it. I can never seem to get ahold of it or I would. It would be nice. It does help with keeping your gains.

Do you not have enough for 12-16 weeks?
  7. Ziw

Quote Originally Posted by SwolE Mammoth View Post
    I've never used HCG. I've just read a lot about it and have had friends use it. I can never seem to get ahold of it or I would. It would be nice. It does help with keeping your gains.

Do you not have enough for 12-16 weeks?
    I just know I wont have the time to dedicate myself 100% for that long. Looking back, I made serious, retained gains on 4 weeks of 1t/4AD. 10 weeks of test should do me just fine I'd think

Thanks,
    Ziw
  8. New Member

I just know I wont have the time to dedicate myself 100% for that long. Looking back, I made serious, retained gains on 4 weeks of 1t/4AD. 10 weeks of test should do me just fine I'd think

Thanks,
    Ziw
    For sure. You will most definitely grow!
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

dedication does become a factor with cycle length imo.

i havent used HCG because it is hard to get but the desensitizing issue is a little bit overrated i think. thats most likely from high doses and long term or frequent use.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1st post need advice!
    By atl3128 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 05:41 PM
  2. 1st Post and new cycle
    By Rockneee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 02:07 AM
  3. Newbie needs beginner cycle advice
    By mbbx5va2 in forum Anabolics