Is it possible to pulse M1T???

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
This sounds retarded, but is this possible??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i highly doubt it. it shutsdown to fast and there would be really no point.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It shutsdown yorur HPTA in like 2 or 3 days...I'd say no.

SD would be pushing it too, BTW.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, its certainly not out of the question. But it isn't like your typical pulse cycle.

Taking it just once per week is a full blown cycle, since there are active metabolites that hang around for 7-10 days. Once you pop a single pill, you are committed to the journey -- kind of like doing a fat shot of a long ester. There is no taking it out after it goes in.

But even 5mg once per week will make you drag a bit. The sides are tough with M1T. It can definitely be done, though. Once per week is a lot more manageable than everyday. Everyday dosing of M1T is too much for this beast.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
You think it would have muscle building benefits at once per week??

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
probably not and it would certainly knock down your natural production very significatnly to boot. youd end up worse off if anything.

when are people going to stop trying to take the easy way out and realize pulsing is dangerous

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, if you are gonna run M1T just run it for 2 weeks and then a good PCT...atleast thats the only way I would consider it.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
probably not and it would certainly knock down your natural production very significatnly to boot. youd end up worse off if anything.

when are people going to stop trying to take the easy way out and realize pulsing is dangerous
I thought it was suppose to be safer. I know m1t is a stupid idea to pulse, but it makes sense for other oral steroids/prohormones

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I agree with jomi and i personally don't think pulsing as being all what it's cracked up to be...i don't think manipulating hormones like that can be a good thing, in any fashion.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought it was suppose to be safer. I know m1t is a stupid idea to pulse, but it makes sense for other oral steroids/prohormones
not really, and i dont mean to be condescending.

the whole pulsing idea is nothing new at all. it is the method bodybuilders in the 70's, 80's, and early 90's used to use before PCT chems like tamoxifen, chlomid, anastrazole and aromasin proved their worth.

it hypothetically allows the body to recover quicker (i simply disagree with this) but it is simply the old PCTish friend method given a new name.

you are basically using a method from the stoneage of bodybuilding that was necessary before PCT drugs arrived on the scene.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they also werent using 20 iu's of slin a day 10iu's of gh a day and 200mics of igf-1 a day

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
and they were generally using a lower dosage of A A S then BBers are today.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
the whole pulsing idea is nothing new at all. it is the method bodybuilders in the 70's, 80's, and early 90's used to use before post cycle therapy chems like tamoxifen, chlomid, anastrazole and aromasin proved their worth.
Are you sure on this??? I thought they used piramidal or "tappering off" cycles... I would say im even pretty sure.

ON THE OTHER HAND I must admit I have seen some REAL information about how their cycles looked back in the day and sometimes they did what you say:

This is from the Ironage.com forum and is a REAL example written by Joe Meeko (former Mr.America):

I did mean 1CC Deca and 2CC once per week not per month. The vials of deca at that time were either 1CC of 200mg. in each or a 2CC vial each with 100 mg per CC. The Test was Enanthate and I believe had 200mg. per CC in it and came in a 10 CC vial.

This is how to use the juice properly to harden up. In my last post I mentioned that you must drop the Test one month before the show. This is a definate because test is oil based and it's water retaining effects last for at least one month after taking it. Deca hung in there also since it was also oil based.

Pull out the test one month before and the deca two weeks before the show.

Now you swithch to a shock cycle with winstrol V and Anavar like this. The first shot is 1CC Winstrol V - the next day nothing. The next shot is 2CC's the next day nothing, the next day back to 1 CC, the next day nothing, then 3 CC's then nothing, then one CC then nothing. Keep repeating that until your last shoty ends up one week before the show and it is the 1CC dose.

The Anavar was used in a simlar way - 3 tabs one day nothing the next, then 5 tabs then nothing then 3 and so on. This was also stopped one week before.
The main thing I have seen in other competitors who didn't hit their peak and looked smooth is that they stayed on stuff all the way up to the show which is wrong. They thought that if they stopped the juice the would get small. I guess they didn't know that the seroid receptor sites in your body hold onto the seroid molecule for a long time (this is a topic in itself) Those receptor sites can only hold so much juice, and once you fill them up taking more stuff is a waste because your body can't absorb it anyway. That's why I never over did the roid thing and no one else has to either. I had a very knowledgable doctor friend that taught me how this stuff all works and it's effects on the body such as water retntion, hardening, length of time in the body etc. This guy really knew his stuff and I was blessed in meeting up with him.

Hope it helps...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a nice find Haltera.

I see how that method can be considered as i doubt he was using PCT products on the way. Seems very true with the steroids holding to the receptor. We see this with M1T, half life is short but still shows signs for over a week, maybe longer. So i can see how you can still get benefiets with shorter acting stuff this way. Not so much long ester injectables tho, that wouldnt make sense.

......Now days it seems like too much of a rollercoaster for your hormones. PCT one day cycle 2 day PCT one day....and so one. I dont want to mess with that method because im still a younger man i dont want to **** up my natural hormone production or whatever.