S-Drol Pain in abdomen

josephd79

Awards
I have started a small cycle of S-Drol clone and I am experiencing a pain in my front left portion of by abdomen. Sometimes it feels like it's coming from my lower back but only left side.

I've had it a while but it started to increase in pain since I start 10 mgs of S-drol.

Is this normal and can it be avoided? Should I worry as I want some size for the summer.

Will it go away after cycle ?? Maybe unrelated ?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have started a small cycle of S-Drol clone and I am experiencing a pain in my front left portion of by abdomen. Sometimes it feels like it's coming from my lower back but only left side.

I've had it a while but it started to increase in pain since I start 10 mgs of S-drol.

Is this normal and can it be avoided? Should I worry as I want some size for the summer.

Will it go away after cycle ?? Maybe unrelated ?
Thats not a good sign... couuld be possible liver problems

Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: extreme tiredness, loss of appetite, upset stomach, vomiting, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark yellow urine, pale stools, pain in the upper right part of the stomach, or flu-like symptoms. If so these are signs of liver problems.

Are you drinking alcohol? Are you taking any medications? Such as acetaminophen (Tylenol, others); cholesterol-lowering medications (statins) such as atorvastatin (Lipitor), fluvastatin (Lescol), lovastatin (Mevacor), pravastatin (Pravachol), or simvastatin (Zocor); isoniazid (INH, Nydrazid); methotrexate (Rheumatrex); niacin (nicotinic acid); or rifampin.

The above info was found from http://medlineplus.gov/

josephd79

Awards
thank you

I did have some Azrithomyacin several days ago to cure strep throat. That may still be in my system.

But this is only on one side. Pretty much no to everything else you've listed. Nothing different with my stool or urine. My pee is always clear. No tiredness or nausea. No yellowing of eyes or skin.

Maybe a kidney stone too as I've researched it further.

Just seems odd to increase in pain the past 2 days.

Should I get some bloodwork done? What should I ask to test for?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Standard liver/kidney panel or Basic Chem Panel. Add GGT for liver for a more complete picture.

Though it could possible be from back pumps, cease SD use for now. Not worth messing yourself up over.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have started a small cycle of S-Drol clone and I am experiencing a pain in my front left portion of by abdomen. Sometimes it feels like it's coming from my lower back but only left side...
Thats not a good sign... couuld be possible liver problems
I haven't had a lesson in anatomy in...well, I won't say...I'm pretty sure the liver is mostly located more in the upper rib area on the right side of the body though.

It still sounds like something you should go get checked out though.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had a lesson in anatomy in...well, I won't say...I'm pretty sure the liver is mostly located more in the upper rib area on the right side of the body though.

U are correct!

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established

PHEW!!!!!!!! I was begining to think I had it backwards! lol.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pain in my front left portion of by abdomen. Sometimes it feels like it's coming from my lower back but only left side.
I've had this exact same thing a couple times. The first time I even thought I had a hernia....but hernia's don't exist on your lower side...usually only in front of the stomache.

Once I greatly increased water intake, the pain was gone. ;)
Soooo I would guess it's the kidney.

Then again, could have been back pumps from a heavy day of deadlifts and power cleans. Both times were after these days.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did have some Azrithomyacin several days ago to cure strep throat. That may still be in my system.
Umm if I remember correctly (b/c I took the same meds for strep a couple months ago) you take 5 days of the antibiotic and its the same as taking 2 weeks of other antibiotics... so I would assume its still in your system
I'm not sure if you would have to worry about drug interactions with superdrol or not as I failed organic chemistry and switched out of the pharmacy program at my school. You could always ask PA/Dr D. if thats a factor to worry about