Hrt - Dbol-eq-deca Questions

acidred06

Banned
Awards
I am being treated for low test with 100mg of test ethenate per week. A questiong I have regarding this is:

1. Is there a way to have my testosterone blood test to come back low. Reason for this is that this is really working well for me and if my numbers jump to high my Dr. will reduce my injection mg.

2. Will D-Bol have any effect on my testosterone levels? Does D-Bol have any effect on blood test results.

Next issues is I had a discussion/disagreement with a bodybuilder from my gym. We were talking about EQ. Deca and Test E. and the mg per cc.

DOES ANY OF THESE COME IN THE HIGHER mg

1. EQ. he is buying EQ at 500mg per cc. I told him that this has to be made underground and that EQ does not come in that high mg. I thought its max was 200mg per cc?

2. Same question for Deca. 400mg per cc and I said it doesnt come in more than 200mg per cc unless it is a non pharmacutical brand.

3. Test E. 300mg per cc I said its 200mg per cc max.

Im very intersested in everyones response to EACH of these question. Especially

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I am being treated for low test with 100mg of test ethenate per week. A questiong I have regarding this is:

1. Is there a way to have my testosterone blood test to come back low. Reason for this is that this is really working well for me and if my numbers jump to high my Dr. will reduce my injection mg.

2. Will D-Bol have any effect on my testosterone levels? Does D-Bol have any effect on blood test results.

Next issues is I had a discussion/disagreement with a bodybuilder from my gym. We were talking about EQ. Deca and Test E. and the mg per cc.

DOES ANY OF THESE COME IN THE HIGHER mg

1. EQ. he is buying EQ at 500mg per cc. I told him that this has to be made underground and that EQ does not come in that high mg. I thought its max was 200mg per cc?

2. Same question for Deca. 400mg per cc and I said it doesnt come in more than 200mg per cc unless it is a non pharmacutical brand.

3. Test E. 300mg per cc I said its 200mg per cc max.

Im very intersested in everyones response to EACH of these question. Especially
You doing TRT or steroids ? or talking about running a cycle while doing TRT ?

acidred06

Banned
Awards
First thanks for your response. I'm always geeked to get other peoples info and knowledge

Yes I am doing TRT through a eurologist. Just started 2 weeks ago with injections after a year of Androgel and Testim with no success.

I am looking at adding DBOL for a few months but wanted to know if it would alter my test levels when I get my next bloodtest.

I have no idea in regards to products like deca, dbol or eq and if they effect my test levels.

texxlnghorn

Awards
YES to all of your questions.
And if you want to lower your test for your Doc. stop taking test, start drinking beer, and smoking endo, which all help lower your test.