xtremetren and epistane question

brandon43

Awards
while i was at a local supplement store and the owner who is a bodybuilder himself and pretty big and trains other bodybuilders also and is good friends with many pros so he says told me the product xtremetren which seems to be the same as fini by what other posts say and has the chemical name listed estra-4,9-dione-3,17-dione. with 30mg per pill. i read on a few posts that people were thinking of doing a low dose of epi with tren so i decided to do so myself. now digging deeper into researching tren i see it is quite harsh on your system and libido. is it still that harsh as an oral? im at the end of the first week and im now running

trenxtreme - 60mg a day
epistane - 10mg a day
anabolic cycle support daily
liver protection daily
efas

300g protien
300g carb
only healthy fats

5'10
185 lbs

current
bench press 225 for 18 reps
deadlift 225 for 20 reps
squat 225 for 22 reps
pull ups 32
pretty low bf%

this is a pretty low dose for either oral but am i an idiot? yes i realize this is information u should acquire before starting the cycle but i guess i just took the advice of the owner that it was great with no worries and went for it. i plan on pct with nolva or nolvedex and an ai. since im not long into the cycle i am not feeling any sides except some elevated body temperature so far. i only plan on running the cycle for four weeks and i dont plan on bumping it up any from this point on. i have previously done a 6 week pulsing cycle of epistane with a gain of 6 pounds or so (while cutting) but i lost a lot of mass moving cross country unfortunately. any advice would be great. ive heard b-6 could help with my libido, which is my main concern. i havent lost any libido yet but im single and new to california so its very important that i maintain it. im not normally one to do prohormones being that this is only my second cycle and i seemed to have jumped the gun on this one. im just trying to get as educated as possible using these forums as a guide. it seems like alot of people say u should only run tren with test if u dont want a limp ****, but im not quite sure if they are talking about a suspension tren that is different from this oral knockoff and how similar its effects are. thanks in advance for any help

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I think you will be fine taking these compounds together. Just make sure you diet, lifestyle (drinking), and support supps are in check. These should not be taken lightly.
I would def. recommend bumping up the dose of Tren to 120 mg/day atleast, as it is a prohormone and not an active compound. As for the Epi, I have yet to take it personally, but it would seem like 20-50 mg is the common dose. I would think 20 mg, atleast, would be a good starting point.

brandon43

Awards
alright thanks for the advice. im bumping up the dosage today and the nolva is on its way. and i never have more than one drink these days anyway.

brandon43

Awards
well i bumped up the dosage to

90mg tren xtreme
20mg epistane

i am bloated like crazy. is this normal? i was thinking about bumping the epistane up and the tren down next week. from what ive read tren xtreme isnt likely to cause gyno but im bloated all over which makes me worry about it in general and the nolva i ordered still isnt in but should be in the next day or two. i also cant get a good nights sleep to save my life so the insomnia is really no fun

week 1 daily
10mg epistane
30mg tren xtrem

week 2 daily
20mg epistane
60mg 3 days/ 90 mg wed-sun

its not a big deal to switch it up to

week 3 daily
30mg epistane
60mg tren

week 4
40mg epistane
30mg tren

week 5
40mg epi

week 6
40mg epi

pct weeks 1-4
novla 40/20/10/10
tribulus product

i dont see anything wrong with this from my research but i would like the opinion of someone more experienced with prohormones. thanks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
off the original question but, damn! 32 pullups? I wish....

brandon43

Awards
yeah if u want to work on your pullups then start your back workout with this superset. do a set of wide grip pullups with your palms faceing away and then immediately do a set of dead lifts that you can do the same number of reps for. sometimes i do dumbbell deadlifts and sometimes i use barbell. if you cant do 20 real pullups with good form already then aim for 30 reps of both, if you can do 20 or more go for 50. it usually takes me 2-3 sets to get to 50. once i started doing this my pullups literally went from 27 to 32 in about a week and a half with nothing but a good diet and protein. thats a huge increase for someone who weighs 180 and already does 27 pullups.

but regardless

i am now taking

30mg epistane daily
60mg extremetren daily

i also added
100mg vitamin b6 daily
vitex daily

in a matter of a day i now feel great and libido and mood literally went from zero to sixty as soon as i made the change. unfortunately i changed the dosing as soon as i started taking the vitamin b6 and vitex so i cant tell which made the larger impact. what i will say is when i pulsed epistane at 30mg my libido went through the roof, so 30mg daily i will probobally be humping furniture and getting sprayed with the hose. but also the nasty bloating i was experiencing has gone away and i am now pretty sure i was going through a gyno flare up as well (it was hard to tell if the puffy nipples were because of bloating or if they were negatively responding) but they no longer feel sensitive although it seems as if the small amount of gyno that i pulsed epistane originally to get rid of is now back again. so we will now get to see how immediatly overpowering with epistane effects progesterin induced gyno flare ups. being that im running the epistane at a larger dosage later and tapering off the tren i think i should be alright. i also think the fact that i had about 5 drinks on the 4th of july might have helped influence more bloating and probobally the slight gyno flare up. it was the 5th to the 7th when i started feeling funny and gettin puffy. i think for an unexperienced ph user even a tren ripoff is just to strong a supplement to take at full dosage. but as soon as i bumped up the epi dosage to 30mg i feel like a million bucks just like i did last time i took it.

so in summary this is what ive learned about stacking tren with epi

1. DO NOT DRINK EVEN JUST A FEW IF YOU ARE TAKING A PROGESTERIN AND HAVE EVEN THE SMALLEST AMOUNT OF GYNO RESPONSE.
2. if you stack tren and epi, it seems epistane does not show its affects till 30mg
3. honestly it feel like taking tren orally gives me all of the side effects with part of the gains.
4. I also have put on a considerable amount of fat so far even on top of the bloating. i am naturally very lean with a six pack and i have never put on fat this quick. I have bumped up my carbs from 250g to 300g when i started the cycle and it seems steady carb intake throughout the day is not the best idea with tren. instead i would recommend timing your carb intake to aim the bulk intake to be early in the day and post workout.
5. DO NOT DRINK EVEN JUST A FEW IF YOU ARE TAKING A PROGESTERIN AND HAVE EVEN THE SMALLEST AMOUNT OF GYNO RESPONSE.

i also think its bull**** that i can buy prohormones from a store legally here in california ask the owner of the store what i need to take with it and be shown a weak postcycle test booster with some milk thistle. unfortunately most people dont find sites like this with the proper information and are just uneducated on the subject.