Advice NEEDED Please

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

Lightbulb Advice NEEDED Please

This is my first ph cycle. Looking for any extra advice to make sure my bases are covered. Thanks for your time

Pheradrol 30 mg/day for three weeks
    Then overlapping it at 20 mg/day for two weeks with
    20 mg/day of Methyl Vol
    Then Methyl Vol all by itself at 30 mg/day for three weeks
    Then I have some 6 oxo and inhibit-e for post cycle therapy
    I also have liquid nolva too if need be.

Also taking milk thistle and will bulk up on it especially during the overlapping. Taking a vitamin pac each day too.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.16%

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPanic View Post
    This is my first ph cycle. Looking for any extra advice to make sure my bases are covered. Thanks for your time

Pheradrol 30 mg/day for three weeks
    Then overlapping it at 20 mg/day for two weeks with
    20 mg/day of Methyl Vol
    Then Methyl Vol all by itself at 30 mg/day for three weeks
    Then I have some 6 oxo and inhibit-e for post cycle therapy
    I also have liquid nolva too if need be.

Also taking milk thistle and will bulk up on it especially during the overlapping. Taking a vitamin pac each day too.
    If it's your first cycle, why not go with one compound to see how your body reacts to the stuff, how you are mentally, etc. I'd just do Pheradrol for 4 weeks and see how I was feeling. Then do nolva 20mg/day and inhibit-e for 4 weeks for post cycle therapy. You should probably be taking the inhibit-e or any other AI while on cycle too if this ph aromatizes easily.
    6 oxo is garbe IMO. Milk Thistle is crap too. You will want to be taking NAC for Liver support throughout the cycle. The NAC will also help with htpa function.

How old are you?
    What are your stats?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.57%

[QUOTE=SwolE Mammoth;874187]Milk Thistle is crap to. [QUOTE]

dude seriously....that must be whay everyone takes it huh.

Dont listen to crap like this, do some educated research on anything you are going to put in your body. Also add in fish oil and or flaxseed oil to the daily pill intake if your not already. I would also just try one or the other for a first time ph.

Milk Thistle: Effects on Liver Disease and Cirrhosis and Clinical Adverse Effects: Summary of Evidence Report/Technology Assessment, No. 21
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

Right on
    I think I will keep on the milk thistle. Seems like lots of people use it and it couldn't hurt. I am 31 yrs old and 164 6'1" Always been a hardgainer. Never been able to put on any mass with just diet and exercise. I have the fish oil and flaxseed in my vitamin pac. I am wondering will it hurt to take the 6 oxo throughout the cycle. Also, wondering if cardio is not a good idea while on this cycle. Thanks again
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.16%

[QUOTE=NAS;874267][QUOTE=SwolE Mammoth;874187]Milk Thistle is crap to.

dude seriously....that must be whay everyone takes it huh.

Dont listen to crap like this, do some educated research on anything you are going to put in your body. Also add in fish oil and or flaxseed oil to the daily pill intake if your not already. I would also just try one or the other for a first time ph.

Milk Thistle: Effects on Liver Disease and Cirrhosis and Clinical Adverse Effects: Summary of Evidence Report/Technology Assessment, No. 21
    Do some research on how NAC is far superior than milk thistle in liver protection. milk thistle is way overrated IMO. just because everyone takes it doesn't mean it's the best. A lot of people do a lot of things because they see other people doing it. Doesn't mean they know what's up. Milk thistle is good, but if you are wanting the best liver protection, NAC is the best.

obviously you ignored my post so good luck. try eating a lot of clean food. trust me. you will gain weight. prohormones are not the answer to hard gainers. You probably just don't eat what you should be eating.

Post your diet. If you don't have that down, you are going no where. Diet is 80% of the big picture.
    Do you know how may cals, protein, fat, carbs you are intaking a day?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

NAC is short for? Thanks
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.16%

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPanic View Post
    NAC is short for? Thanks
    N-Acetyl-Cysteine
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.36%

Ditto on taking only one compound for your first cycle. Being a hard gainer I see why most want to go all out and stack a few compounds to make some gains, but you have the rest of your life to stack cycles. Stick with one compund for your first time to see how your body will react to it. You'll most likely be surprised on how much you can gain off of one compund since you've never taken anything b4.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

Thumbs up

Actually, though it is wisest to stick to 1 hormone for your 1st cycle, it is also a good idea to use both milk thistle and NAC. Cycle Support is an excellent product and has both of these in it along with other support sups. You can buy it on this site. Good luck to you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice needed, please.
    By quigley in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 09:51 PM
  2. SUS 500 (professional advice needed please)
    By Jessep76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. Expert advice needed PLEASE!
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 07:18 AM
  4. Before Starting - Advice Needed Please
    By rcarracedo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 12:33 PM
  5. Some Serious Advice Needed Please