ph cycle with no gym time...

  1. New Member
    charger71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

    ph cycle with no gym time...


    what do you guys think? really stupid or good idea to help me save muscle?
    I'll be doing push ups, sits ups, pull ups, running, sprinting stairs,swimming, gym twice a week for shoulders/arms, all to prepare myself for boot camp in a few months. i have m-tst, propadrol and a little epistane left. I was thinking of running m-tst 8mg, prop 30mg and pulsing epistane 20mg eod mainly to control estrogen. What do you guys think? It's been a loooong long time since ive done cardio and the last week has sucked ass haha i need to lose weight and save as much muscle as possible...

    also because ill be pretty much over training i figured this will help my recovery time.

  2. New Member
    SwolE Mammoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by charger71 View Post
    what do you guys think? really stupid or good idea to help me save muscle?
    I'll be doing push ups, sits ups, pull ups, running, sprinting stairs,swimming, gym twice a week for shoulders/arms, all to prepare myself for boot camp in a few months. i have m-tst, propadrol and a little epistane left. I was thinking of running m-tst 8mg, prop 30mg and pulsing epistane 20mg eod mainly to control estrogen. What do you guys think? It's been a loooong long time since ive done cardio and the last week has sucked ass haha i need to lose weight and save as much muscle as possible...

    also because ill be pretty much over training i figured this will help my recovery time.

    diet is going to be 80% of what you keep and maintain as well as your fat loss. straight up..that is stupid.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,580
    Rep Power
    1215363
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    It is a waste of time and resources.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    charger71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

    I wouldnt buy the stuff for this purpose, but i have it and will just end up giving it away if i dont use it within the next 4 months. whats the difference between using a ph for weight training and using it for endurance training? dont tell me no runner/swimmer/biker has ever used steroids...

    and yes my diet will be spot on, although very low calories.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,580
    Rep Power
    1215363
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by charger71 View Post
    I wouldnt buy the stuff for this purpose, but i have it and will just end up giving it away if i dont use it within the next 4 months. whats the difference between using a ph for weight training and using it for endurance training? dont tell me no runner/swimmer/biker has ever used steroids...

    and yes my diet will be spot on, although very low calories.
    Different compounds help with different goals. Most of the steroids used for endurance training are not mass builders, but help with RBC count. EQ is the commonly used steroid for this goal.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  6. New Member
    worm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    40880
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    16.94%

    Also will you have time to do a proper pct before going to boot camp. That wouldn't be much fun showing up with low test, tits, and feeling like a little *****. And Rodja is right most the designer steroids with give you back pumps, lethargy and be counter productive to cardio type workouts. If it was me I would invest in a good fatburner energy type supp. And save the steroids for latter. They stay good for a long time if you store them properly.
  7. New Member
    V00D00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    79.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by charger71 View Post
    what do you guys think? really stupid or good idea to help me save muscle?
    I'll be doing push ups, sits ups, pull ups, running, sprinting stairs,swimming, gym twice a week for shoulders/arms, all to prepare myself for boot camp in a few months. i have m-tst, propadrol and a little epistane left. I was thinking of running m-tst 8mg, prop 30mg and pulsing epistane 20mg eod mainly to control estrogen. What do you guys think? It's been a loooong long time since ive done cardio and the last week has sucked ass haha i need to lose weight and save as much muscle as possible...

    also because ill be pretty much over training i figured this will help my recovery time.
    run the prop if you think itll help you. but frankly all it will be is a recovery agent.. more of a cut cycle than anything. somewhat of a waste, but the placebo effect could help ya lol.
  8. New Member
    charger71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

    ide have plenty of time for pct, its a 4 week cycle. this is basically just a big cut, the main purpose for the cycle is to preserve muscle, not to gain mass. push ups/pulls ups/sit ups will build muscle, you dont have to be lifting weights to build muscle.
  9. New Member
    lambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    4.75%

    why do u ask what people think...they all tell you and agree...but u still insist on arguing?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,580
    Rep Power
    1215363
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by charger71 View Post
    ide have plenty of time for post cycle therapy, its a 4 week cycle. this is basically just a big cut, the main purpose for the cycle is to preserve muscle, not to gain mass. push ups/pulls ups/sit ups will build muscle, you dont have to be lifting weights to build muscle.
    The muscle gain from calisthenics is going to be minimal, if any, in trained persons. You don't have to lift weights, but you do have to do some form of resistance training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  11. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11681
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    My opinion would be to save it for after boot camp for when you're going to want to put on that muscle from all those weeks of dropping weight.
  12. New Member
    charger71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    My opinion would be to save it for after boot camp for when you're going to want to put on that muscle from all those weeks of dropping weight.
    that would be my first choice, but i am unclear of the legal issues with pro-hormones and pct items such as nolva in the military, i dont want to risk being kicked out just because of some muscle...
  13. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11681
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Research chems are a no-no regardless of Military status or not (using them on other than your science experiments). PH's are fine as long as they are legal in the federal system.
  14. New Member
    charger71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    242
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Research chems are a no-no regardless of Military status or not (using them on other than your science experiments). PH's are fine as long as they are legal in the federal system.
    thanks for that info, i was really unclear if pro-hormones showed up on blood tests as anabolic steroids.
  15. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11681
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    If they test you for steroids in the military you can pretty much expect to be brought up on charges first. The regular piss tests do not test for steroids and if you were accused and pissed hot for steroids you would be able to bring in your legal product and pretty much be fine.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M-drol Cycle with NO SHRINKAGE
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 07:46 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:18 PM
  3. PH cycle with sus250??
    By mdtech123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 09:51 AM
  4. cycles with no bloat
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:38 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in