My Epistane Pulse Cycle so far...

lambo

Awards
On my 2nd Full week of an Epistane pulse cycle...taking 30 mb Mon Tues Thur Friday.....and taking TZ3 stack on my off days to help boost natural testosterone production and prevent suppresion. No sides so far though early in the cycle maybe a lil joint dryness...no back pumps hair loss or lethargy (other than feeling tired from busting my A$$ hard in the gym). The pumps are amazing..i can tell that my muscles are feeling drier and fuller...no wieght gain yet..started at 201 and am 202..i have lost 1/2 in waist and feel leaner so there is muscle gain. So far Dr. D's advice has been right on and i feel amazing! will update this thread every week or so with gains, sides, etc

lambo

Awards
DEFINITE Strength gains...i have added wieght to all my lifts...and I feel like i dont wanna leave the gym even after an hour and 15 or so sets of heavy lifting...i take 20mg 30 min prior to workout and 10 mg 30 min after workout....i feel fantastic..

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
nice dude. You haven't gained any weight yet because it is still building up in your system. You'll starting putting on some weight very soon with suffecient calories. good luck. looking forward to seeing your results.

lambo

Awards
I have been focusing on eating clean bulk...i dont drink protien shakes so i am getting all my protien from meat, fish , bars, and a lot of low fat dairy. Trying to get 3000 plus cals a day in meals

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I have been focusing on eating clean bulk...i dont drink protien shakes so i am getting all my protien from meat, fish , bars, and a lot of low fat dairy. Trying to get 3000 plus cals a day in meals
Why bars but no protein shakes? Bars are pretty much protein shakes in solid form.

lambo

Awards
on my 3rd full week... i can REALLY REALLY feel it now...over the last 2 doses i can tell a major difference...overall up 3 lbs to 205..have added 1/2 in on each arm 1 in on my chest and 1/2 in neck.....i feel like i have def lost BF and am more defined...no noticiable sides of yet...i feel amazing,,the TZ3 stack on my off days really helps

lambo

Awards
I am cycling off of the Pulse for a few weeks...I am taking it really slow as too make sure that i dont have any bad sides...i feel great...pulsed for 4 1/2 weeks gained 5 dry lbs...strength gain was amazing...and pulsed 4 days a week...will take the rest of the month off of epi and take the other 4 week pulse at 30mg in august ...its been fantastic so far