Bulk powder and capping info.

Vageta

Awards
Hey guys I'm looking for some basic information on capping your own bulk powders. I know of the Cap em' Quick products and such, I'm just wondering how effective(and accurate) they are for simple capping procedures. I've been experimenting with a lot of different products lately and it's getting real expensive. BAC and others that deal with powders have some great prices, sometimes half as much as capped ones, so I'm starting to research on how to take advantage.

I'm particularly interested in the highly concentrated green tea extract, alcar, r+ala and a few others and hoping these compounds can be capped fairly easily. I know it can be a pain and time consuming to do but the savings would be worth it to me. Can anyone with experience send me in the right direction or provide some pointers?

Will I need a digital scale capable of doing mg's or can I get my doses close enough with just the capping kits? What is the best size caps for all around use? What is the different between the veggie and gel caps? Can I combine more than one powder in a larger cap for simplicity? Etc...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StayinHeavy Anabolics 10
MAxximal Supplements 1
Supplements 7
Supplements 3
nycste Supplements 2