Pheraplex

sh0cker

Awards
I have 2 questions about pheraplex someone has probably answered them in a post before me, sorry.. but i was wondering what the half-life of pheraplex is, and i was also wondering for example if i took 40mg of PP a day what would be the best way to break it up, would it be smart to break it up like 10mg in morning 20mg in afternoon before workout then 10 mg with dinner? or would it be better to just split it up into 4 different times throughout the day? If someone could provide me with some answers that would be great, thanks.

Synicus

Awards
I have 2 questions about pheraplex someone has probably answered them in a post before me, sorry.. but i was wondering what the half-life of pheraplex is, and i was also wondering for example if i took 40mg of PP a day what would be the best way to break it up, would it be smart to break it up like 10mg in morning 20mg in afternoon before workout then 10 mg with dinner? or would it be better to just split it up into 4 different times throughout the day? If someone could provide me with some answers that would be great, thanks.
8-12hrs I believe. When I ran it, I just divided evenly for 24hrs, ie 10mg x 4 = 10mg every 6hrs. I don't know if "spiking" before wkouts does anything. Could be wrong.

Topfueljunkie

Topfueljunkie

Awards
read big cats steroid profile on d-bol on bb.com. I believe in it he talks about the effects of breaking up the doses into smaller more frequent doses as opposed to less frequent but larger doses. Info can be applied to PP as well. Good luck man.