Couldnt Get One Reply To My Question Please Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roundabout

Awards
Hello, I had posted a question earlier regarding weight loss and could not get one reply, dont understand why but for what ever reason. If some one could help me I need to know a safe dosage of Salbutamol...Currently am taking 4 mg 3 times daily as that is what Ive seen through research. anyone have any experience with this?

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Hello, I had posted a question earlier regarding weight loss and could not get one reply, dont understand why but for what ever reason. If some one could help me I need to know a safe dosage of Salbutamol...Currently am taking 4 mg 3 times daily as that is what Ive seen through research. anyone have any experience with this?
you are posting in the wrong forum. you are asking about a prescription med in a supplement forum. The info you are looking for can be found on google or any search engine.

roundabout

Awards
ahh yes, i have looked on google and found what information I was looking for however I wanted to know from an experienced user and it seem there are very experienced people with everything here! Thanks for responding though..

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
its funny because i have not heard of it so i googled it. then I found it is actually Albuterol. plug Salbutamol into search on this site and you will see tons of posts about it. this board is great and since you are new i will tell you most people won't respond to questions that have already been deemed common knowledge that can be found by searching and researching on your own. Good Luck!

roundabout

Awards
ahhh i get ya....didnt know i could search on the site...guess im a rookie!! Thanks for he help....

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna add "Nice Tits" Zed! :D :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.