First Post Under New Name - Propadrol PCT

08TT

Awards
I have posted on Anabolic Minds over the past few months under a different user name which I have chosen to change for a few different reasons. I have always been in good standing and while mostly reading other posts I contribute every now and then.

I am 25 and am finishing up a solo cycle of Propadrol. I have various compounds available for PCT including:

1 Bottle of Nolva
1 AX Advanced PCT
1 AX Retain
1 Controlled Labs Blue Up

I have had no sides to this product except some advanced shedding which I am prone to.

On this board and others I have seen many different opinions on PCT but rarely any for a solo Propadrol cycle. I seem to think that I want to save the Nolva for my upcoming cycle where I expect more shutdown.

What have been your experiences and/or opinions on this subject.

Thanks,

08TT

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'd always run the SERM for safety sake, better safe than sorry. I took 2 caps of Prop. every day of my cycle along with Methyl E (Epi/Havoc) by EST. I'm wondering how your cycle went because I barely gained any strength, no size, and lost a small amount of fat. I was horribly disappointed. Also Propadrol is a progestin so yeah i'd definitely run the serm.