Easiest on Hair

Which is best for the hair?

• Total voters

speedpastu

Awards
Easiest on the hair? Whether it be a pro-hormone or steroid, no matter the gains, which one is best for the hair?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Easiest on the hair? Whether it be a pro-hormone or steroid, no matter the gains, which one is best for the hair?
superdrol or anavar

i've only heard very few cases of hairloss claimed to these 2...

as for the others...there are several cases for each of them

Motox

Awards
  • Established
isnt var a dht derivative? I did var and winny and thinned quite a bit but maybe it was just the winny

Motox

Awards
  • Established
loved it it besides the hair loss lol. Strength gains were great and it tightened me up a lot def a good satck

speedpastu

Awards
nice motox... any weight/mass gains on the var?
come on guys need more voting here

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Yea gained 7 lbs of lbm and I got a lot of compliments I was really ****in vascular also

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
TBOL should be on the list, Var made my scalp itch after about 2 weeks at 60mg

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
from what I've read tbol is almost identical to the halodrol compounds... halodrol being a precurser to tbol...

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
When cycling AAS, the shedding of hair is generally due to an increase in DHT. So if you are prone to your hair shedding on cycle your best bet would be to steer clear of androgenic compounds such as winny, masteron, tren, and to a degree test. Deca, Tbol, EQ are a few safe bets also anavar and primo although are DHT derivitives are weak androgens. For some hair shedding on these compounds are not a problem however for others it is. Many use finasteride to help keep DHT levels low.

speedpastu

Awards
Just to make sure we are clear here.. are we talking about the original Halodrol, Halodrol Liquigels, Haladrol-50?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Just to make sure we are clear here.. are we talking about the original Halodrol, Halodrol Liquigels, Haladrol-50?
Halodrol and Halodrol-50 are the same compound. Halodrol liquidgels are COMPLETELY different...

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Hairloss is a genetic trait, on the mother's side...

If you are that afraid, stay away from DHT-derived compounds.. You can also block 5AR...

speedpastu

Awards
I did JW and BAM a while back, I would say as long ago as May. Before I did it I was on Propecia and was experiencing great results with little to no hair loss. Had been on Propecia for about 6 months. Then when I started my JW/BAM stack I experienced such rapid hair loss that I had to stop halfway through it. It is now 6 months later and I obviously have less hair loss then when I was on JW/BAM but am still experiencing a greater amount of hair loss than before I was on the cycle. Its not back to normal, I'm just wondering about anyones thoughts or experiences. etc. Thanks.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did JW and BAM a while back, I would say as long ago as May. Before I did it I was on Propecia and was experiencing great results with little to no hair loss. Had been on Propecia for about 6 months. Then when I started my JW/BAM stack I experienced such rapid hair loss that I had to stop halfway through it. It is now 6 months later and I obviously have less hair loss then when I was on JW/BAM but am still experiencing a greater amount of hair loss than before I was on the cycle. Its not back to normal, I'm just wondering about anyones thoughts or experiences. etc. Thanks.
sounds like ya prematurely fired up the ol biological clock

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Epi was mild on my hair-line. I have never had the pleasure of using 'Var though.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
My test rat had no issue with a SD clone(30 & 40mg), but a recent Epi (40mg) experiment caused some itchiness and thinning/shedding that ~seems~ to be reversing with 2% Nizoral treatment EOD.

X

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Anavar, HDrol and SDrol are mild for hairloss.

I'm prone to MPB and i've tried that 3 roids without hairloss.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2% Nizoral, Minoxidil, Azelaic Acid, Emu Oil, Spiro, and fuggedabout it.

musclehead666

Awards
i did epi/havoc only did 3 weeks at 20 mg a day but the third week m y hair thinned out badly had to stop ,my whole family have full hair ,i hope its reverseable any1 with thoughts please help

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
i did epi/havoc only did 3 weeks at 20 mg a day but the third week m y hair thinned out badly had to stop ,my whole family have full hair ,i hope its reverseable any1 with thoughts please help
Try Nizoral + Mixodil, maybe it helps.

Epi is not a good idea if you are concerned about hairloss.

If you want use PHs, but you are concerned about hair, try H-Drol or S-Drol

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
i hate these polls because the most popular steroids are going to the the best vote. anyway my two cents i ran a p plex cycle 30 30 45 45 with no hair loss. going to try M-drol soon. anyone have any input on M-drol/superdrol from personal experience. Major mild or no hair loss?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i hate these polls because the most popular steroids are going to the the best vote. anyway my two cents i ran a p plex cycle 30 30 45 45 with no hair loss. going to try M-drol soon. anyone have any input on M-drol/superdrol from personal experience. Major mild or no hair loss?
not personal experience, a buddy of mine took the m-drol 1 pill for 3 weeks and bumped up to 2 pills the last week.. didnt notice any hair loss

i have another buddy who is on week 2 right now, prob too early to tell for him though

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used EVERYTHING,and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING,legal or otherwise.
The only ones with almost no effect on the hairline are nandrolone, EQ and reasonable doses of tbol and SD(despite being 5a-reduced).
Stanozolol is a ***** on the hair,worst than both test E and halotestin IME.

Last edited:
SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Herbal Essence was always the easiest on my hair...wait, what was the question? Where are my pants?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Herbal Essence was always the easiest on my hair...wait, what was the question? Where are my pants?

Hahaha I just remember the orgasmic Julia Dreyfuss commercials...

Tragnu

Awards
would spawn be a mild one for the hair?
A buddy of mine just finished up a spawn cycle....he lost a noticable amount of hair, it was actually funny to me because I told him not to run spawn.

youknoww

Awards
odd thing for me is that i've done a havoc cycle, a test/dbol cycle, and a winny only cycle and the winny was the only one that i didnt have any hair loss on....the test/dbol killed the hair never doin that again

weakpump

Awards
getting mixed messages about superdrol (m-drol) im slightly thinning guys.... should i take it?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
It is obvious that the worst for hair of that list to most people are Phera and Epi.

Dianabol is mild if you aren't using a 5ar-inhibitor (finasteride)

Sdrol has mixed logs

HDrol and anavar (along with 1,4AD (Bold)) are the milder on hair.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
getting mixed messages about superdrol (m-drol) im slightly thinning guys.... should i take it?
how much are you taking? I think the reason that some have mixed results is because people take too much of it. They should utilize that high anabolic/androgenic ratio in their favor.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Hairloss is a genetic trait, on the mother's side...

If you are that afraid, stay away from DHT-derived compounds.. You can also block 5AR...
What is 5AR? aLso i thought the genetic trait on the mothers side was purely myth...

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
What is 5AR? aLso i thought the genetic trait on the mothers side was purely myth...
In a few words: 5ar is an enzyme that converts Testosterone in Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)

Finasteride works blocking 5ar, so there is less dht in your body and more free testosterone.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Nothing has ever effected my hair. Wait I don't have any...

DKZ

Awards
as i understand running superdrol for 4 weeks is good on most people's hair...but would running nizoral shampoo and saw palmetto be enough to prevent it on the course and during PCT?