Test Prop VERSUS Dbol kickstart + Test-e

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
What would be the cost/benefit ration of these two and which would you choose?

Assume the cycles are

Test Prop: weeks 1-10 150 mg EOD

and

Dbol: weeks 1-3/4 20-30 mg
Test-E weeks 1-12 500 mg

Discuss

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would be the cost/benefit ration of these two and which would you choose?

Assume the cycles are

Test Prop: weeks 1-10 150 mg EOD

and

Dbol: weeks 1-3/4 20-30 mg
Test-E weeks 1-12 500 mg

Discuss
way too much pinning for the first one. there would be no benefit to running prop over enanthate besides the kick in time (yes i know the mantra about test-e causing more bloat, ignore it).

the second cycle will include farrr less pinning of a much easier substance to deal with. and i dont know of one person who doesnt feel like a million bucks on dbol. that would be a very adequate jump start.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
way too much pinning for the first one. there would be no benefit to running prop over enanthate besides the kick in time (yes i know the mantra about test-e causing more bloat, ignore it).

the second cycle will include farrr less pinning of a much easier substance to deal with. and i dont know of one person who doesnt feel like a million bucks on dbol. that would be a very adequate jump start.
couldn't have said it better myself...

i like prop for 8 weeks

enanthate 13+

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

good adive.