900mg 4ad

hemotep

Wow, its been a while. Anyway my last cycle of t1 went pretty well, i hit my goal of 180lbs with out any problems. Bad part is I got the flu and lost most of my gains, but im back up to 176lbs or so now.

Ive still got a little t1 left from last time and have I just mixed up to bottles of tgel with 12g 4 ad each. Planning on running it for 4 weeks. This will give me at least 850mg a week, probably closer to 900mg with the 1/4 bottle of T1 I have. The bloat last time wasnt bad at all...but the lethargy from 1 Test kicked my ass....which is why im going 4ad only. My question is do you guys think it would be better to apply 3x a day, morning, after work around 5:30, and after I work out and shower around 10pm? Or just 2x a day, morning and bedtime?

Anyone tried a 6oxo transdermal yet? I didnt notice jack from the liquid clomid last time and ended up buying 6 oxo anyway. Id rather not take the chance at underdosed clomid again and go with what I know works.

SteveDFW

Awards
I did 1,000mg 4Ad a day (500mg AM & 500mg PM) and loved it. I did use letro with it though for the bloat.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Just 2 applications is cool. The transdermal is designed to give a sustained release for about 12hrs.. Good luch.. I love 4-ad as well. TTY

hemotep

damn, thats 4 or 5 squirts each time...imma gain a pound from the lotion itself.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hemo, quit being a sissy and do a gram a week of 4ad cyp :)

hemotep

Im thinking of dropping down to 600mg/day for six weeks and adding 4g fina to the mix for the last 4 weeks.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
yea that would be great but I would run the fina first so you minimize the shutdown towards the end of your cycle.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
any updates yet hemotep?

my next cycle is gonna be a little over 900mg/day of 4AD powder in T-gel. 13 in each bottle. so 26g altogether. ill probablly run 600mg of 1,4 dione/day too.

what are using for bloat? post?

u said that u had a bad exp. with clomid before? why?

--thx

hemotep

Everything so far has been pretty good. Ive gained about 6lbs in a little less than two weeks. The bloat hasnt been bad at all and the only side effect I have noticed was a little irritation and peeling of the skin. I am moving to a new place this month, so no money to add fina this time around :mad: . As far as the clomid went, I never noticed anything from it and ended up buying a bottle of 6oxo.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally, i didn't like 4-ad. i did 8squirts/day of Avant's 4-aderm and by the time i finished my cycle, i had a huge belly and a moonface. Even after a cutting cycle, i still can't get rid of my belly. i'm staying away from 4-ad. but hey, that's just me. good luck!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
anybody else have a testimonial on how they did on a 4AD only trans cycle?

cycle lengths; dosages, etc.

hemotep

Oh yea, if you are mixing up 13g, Id suggest mixing the PH with DMSO and then adding that mix to the gel. First bottle i added the dmso and small amounts of the PH it is not dissolved all that well...after heating, adding, shaking, heating, shaking, adding, shaking, heating for good 30 minutes. Second bottle i heated the dmso, added the ph, heated, stirred and it was all good.

And a side i noticed last night, my nuggets are starting to hibernate.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, if you are mixing up 13g, Id suggest mixing the PH with DMSO and then adding that mix to the gel. First bottle i added the dmso and small amounts of the PH it is not dissolved all that well...after heating, adding, shaking, heating, shaking, adding, shaking, heating for good 30 minutes. Second bottle i heated the dmso, added the ph, heated, stirred and it was all good.

And a side i noticed last night, my nuggets are starting to hibernate.

ok, thx for the info. when u say that u mixed it w/ the DMSO, what did u put it in? like a glass or something? and how long did u heat if for and how did u heat it?

--thx bro

hemotep

glass...maybe 10-15 seconds. When you add then heat it, stir it up, if its not dissolved all the way, heat it a little longer and stir is some more. I dont know if adding the ph to dmso and heating it is bad or not, but im using the bottle i did this to and im satisfied with my gains thus far.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey thx man, that helps me out a lot. what did u use to heat it with?
warmt bath, bottle warmer, etc?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to thank u hemo for the input u gave me.

i mixed up the bottles today and no problem whatsoever.

I emptied the DMSO in a 10oz or so glass. i had a small pot of water on the stove and let it heat up just until it started to boil. i set the glass w/ the DMSO in for 15 or so seconds, took it out dumped in my PH, and then stirred. it actually looked pretty good w/ first try, but i set it back in the heated water again, and repeated. totally disolved, got a plastic funnel for cooking, and poured in my solution into the gel. easy as pie.

i think i actually may have dissolved more than 13g's but still all was cool.

this gave me a bit of confidence, so next time im just gonna make my own homebrew.

hemotep

Cool cool. I wish i did this to my first bottle as it look doesnt look like everything dissolved all that great. But im already satisfied with my gains so anything I gain from the next 2 weeks is just a bonus.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, one more question ;)

have u been heating up ur bottle of that mix prior to application?

--thx my man.......

hemotep

woke up with a sore nip today. Been taking formasin for the last week @ 3 caps a day. No puffiness, just one sore nip. If my math is correct, im now doing 800mg/day (my 1/4 bottle of t1 is all gone). I still have one full, untouched bottle of 4ad (12g) to go. Probably gonna order nolva in a day or two.