900mg 4ad

1. Registered User

900mg 4ad

Wow, its been a while. Anyway my last cycle of t1 went pretty well, i hit my goal of 180lbs with out any problems. Bad part is I got the flu and lost most of my gains, but im back up to 176lbs or so now.

Ive still got a little t1 left from last time and have I just mixed up to bottles of tgel with 12g 4 ad each. Planning on running it for 4 weeks. This will give me at least 850mg a week, probably closer to 900mg with the 1/4 bottle of T1 I have. The bloat last time wasnt bad at all...but the lethargy from 1 Test kicked my ass....which is why im going 4ad only. My question is do you guys think it would be better to apply 3x a day, morning, after work around 5:30, and after I work out and shower around 10pm? Or just 2x a day, morning and bedtime?

Anyone tried a 6oxo transdermal yet? I didnt notice jack from the liquid clomid last time and ended up buying 6 oxo anyway. Id rather not take the chance at underdosed clomid again and go with what I know works.

2. Registered User

I did 1,000mg 4Ad a day (500mg AM & 500mg PM) and loved it. I did use letro with it though for the bloat.
  3. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Just 2 applications is cool. The transdermal is designed to give a sustained release for about 12hrs.. Good luch.. I love 4-ad as well. TTY
    •   

4. Registered User

damn, thats 4 or 5 squirts each time...imma gain a pound from the lotion itself.
  5. Registered User

hemo, quit being a sissy and do a gram a week of 4ad cyp
  6. Registered User

Im thinking of dropping down to 600mg/day for six weeks and adding 4g fina to the mix for the last 4 weeks.
  7. Registered User

yea that would be great but I would run the fina first so you minimize the shutdown towards the end of your cycle.

any updates yet hemotep?

my next cycle is gonna be a little over 900mg/day of 4AD powder in T-gel. 13 in each bottle. so 26g altogether. ill probablly run 600mg of 1,4 dione/day too.

what are using for bloat? post?

u said that u had a bad exp. with clomid before? why?

--thx
  9. Registered User

Everything so far has been pretty good. Ive gained about 6lbs in a little less than two weeks. The bloat hasnt been bad at all and the only side effect I have noticed was a little irritation and peeling of the skin. I am moving to a new place this month, so no money to add fina this time around . As far as the clomid went, I never noticed anything from it and ended up buying a bottle of 6oxo.
  10. Banned

Exclamation

personally, i didn't like 4-ad. i did 8squirts/day of Avant's 4-aderm and by the time i finished my cycle, i had a huge belly and a moonface. Even after a cutting cycle, i still can't get rid of my belly. i'm staying away from 4-ad. but hey, that's just me. good luck!

anybody else have a testimonial on how they did on a 4AD only trans cycle?

cycle lengths; dosages, etc.
  12. Registered User

Oh yea, if you are mixing up 13g, Id suggest mixing the PH with DMSO and then adding that mix to the gel. First bottle i added the dmso and small amounts of the PH it is not dissolved all that well...after heating, adding, shaking, heating, shaking, adding, shaking, heating for good 30 minutes. Second bottle i heated the dmso, added the ph, heated, stirred and it was all good.

And a side i noticed last night, my nuggets are starting to hibernate.

Originally posted by hemotep
    Oh yea, if you are mixing up 13g, Id suggest mixing the PH with DMSO and then adding that mix to the gel. First bottle i added the dmso and small amounts of the PH it is not dissolved all that well...after heating, adding, shaking, heating, shaking, adding, shaking, heating for good 30 minutes. Second bottle i heated the dmso, added the ph, heated, stirred and it was all good.

And a side i noticed last night, my nuggets are starting to hibernate.

ok, thx for the info. when u say that u mixed it w/ the DMSO, what did u put it in? like a glass or something? and how long did u heat if for and how did u heat it?

--thx bro
  14. Registered User

glass...maybe 10-15 seconds. When you add then heat it, stir it up, if its not dissolved all the way, heat it a little longer and stir is some more. I dont know if adding the ph to dmso and heating it is bad or not, but im using the bottle i did this to and im satisfied with my gains thus far.

hey thx man, that helps me out a lot. what did u use to heat it with?
    warmt bath, bottle warmer, etc?

just wanted to thank u hemo for the input u gave me.

i mixed up the bottles today and no problem whatsoever.

I emptied the DMSO in a 10oz or so glass. i had a small pot of water on the stove and let it heat up just until it started to boil. i set the glass w/ the DMSO in for 15 or so seconds, took it out dumped in my PH, and then stirred. it actually looked pretty good w/ first try, but i set it back in the heated water again, and repeated. totally disolved, got a plastic funnel for cooking, and poured in my solution into the gel. easy as pie.

i think i actually may have dissolved more than 13g's but still all was cool.

this gave me a bit of confidence, so next time im just gonna make my own homebrew.
  17. Registered User

Cool cool. I wish i did this to my first bottle as it look doesnt look like everything dissolved all that great. But im already satisfied with my gains so anything I gain from the next 2 weeks is just a bonus.

hey bro, one more question

have u been heating up ur bottle of that mix prior to application?

--thx my man.......
  19. Registered User

No, im too lazy.

Originally posted by hemotep
    No, im too lazy.
    teh, ok, at least ur honest..........thx again.
  21. Registered User

woke up with a sore nip today. Been taking formasin for the last week @ 3 caps a day. No puffiness, just one sore nip. If my math is correct, im now doing 800mg/day (my 1/4 bottle of t1 is all gone). I still have one full, untouched bottle of 4ad (12g) to go. Probably gonna order nolva in a day or two.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4AD in a fina kit
    By Brock Landers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 12:31 PM
  2. 1-test/4ad 4 week results!
    By Super Tri's in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 09:55 AM
  3. 1,4ad question
    By linedrive in forum Anabolics