First Cycle

jaydesiel4651

Awards
im 1 week into my first cycle. so far i shot 400 mg's ot test enanthate 2 times any my cycle plan so far is looking like this.

weeks 1-16...600 mg's test a week
weeks 3-16...400 mg's eq(thinking of using deca instead since i have it on hand already.
weeks 2-5...40 mg epistane

for pct ill start hcg the day of my last shot for abbout 2-3 weeks..for my serm ill be using torm...after the epistane runs out ill be using transdfermal formestane for estrogen control.....also thinking of ending the cycle with some 3-ad or winny or more epistane.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Should have just started everything all at once.

with either deca or eq, start it right away.

same goes with the epi. start it right away to help give you a bit of a kickstart before the test and eq or deca kick in.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
400mg + 400mg = 800mg a week...............am i missing something here? and yah, start that EQ and Epi right away. Shoot it together in the same syringe. You should look into HCG if you can get some. 16 weeks is a good while and i wish i had used HCG when i did my 16 weeker...just a thought.

jvb20

Awards
im 1 week into my first cycle. so far i shot 400 mg's ot test enanthate 2 times any my cycle plan so far is looking like this.

weeks 1-16...600 mg's test a week
weeks 3-16...400 mg's eq(thinking of using deca instead since i have it on hand already.
weeks 2-5...40 mg epistane

for post cycle therapy ill start hcg the day of my last shot for abbout 2-3 weeks..for my serm ill be using torm...after the epistane runs out ill be using transdfermal formestane for estrogen control.....also thinking of ending the cycle with some 3-ad or winny or more epistane.
i would stop the eq one week before the test