what-do-you-mean-[it works?]

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.58%

what-do-you-mean-[it works?]

Pat Arnold

The TA can be dissolved into DMSO, or Andro Spray, or alcohol etc. and applied transdermally as an option. Another option is just to crush them and eat them. Believe it or not, trenbolone is very orally active and is excreted as a conjugate of either unchanged trenbolone or the 17-epimer of trenbolone (meaning it is very resistant to metabolic inactivation). Hey, it’s all in the scientific literature if you do not believe me. The only problem is that the half life is might not be very long, so you might have to pop the stuff 4 times a day. But the total absorption into the body will be higher taking it orally than taking it transdermally so it might be worth it. The injectable is still best of course. "

BC---------Patrick Arnold is THE authority on steroids in the world. There is none like him. If you want absolute certainty on these issues, he'd be the one to ask. The problem is he knows it as well and really likes to show it off. I mean, I'm a molecular biologist and few know what I know, but he makes me feel like a little kid sometimes.

I'd like to actually see the lit on it as well. But the triple double bond does suggest increased oréal availability, something to do with liver enzymes not being able to bind it properly. A 4 double bond in conjucntion with another upper nucleus double bond will achieve that (as with boldenone) and tren has two upper nucleus double bonds. I assume that's where the explanation lies. The numbers I have heard are about 25-30%. Meaning you would get good results using 200-240 (10-12 pellets) per day orally. Same results as injecting 75/day.--------------------------------------------------------I know its old news --but I nver heard the explanation for it

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.8%

I have personally done this and I dont think the results were that great. Then again I was cutting, so I dont know. I think I did 12 pellets/day, or 4 pellets 3x daily.
  3. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Tren ace has an oral bioavailability of about 25%; therefore, it is more plausable to eat finaplix than to create a transdermal solution. However, 25% or eating it vs. 100% of injecting it leads me to believe that it's cheaper to inject.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.58%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Tren ace has an oral bioavailability of about 25%; therefore, it is more plausable to eat finaplix than to create a transdermal solution. However, 25% or eating it vs. 100% of injecting it leads me to believe that it's cheaper to inject.
    well when you think about all the problems with inj tren ace like --how many times you need to inj--too much BA--abcess from dirty tren --cough--ect---and as far as $ --when you cover a sources minimum plus delivery plus all the supplies you need --it could be cheaper to eat it--IMOP alot of people who say its no good--have some other motives --like the kit makers ect
  5. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    well when you think about all the problems with inj tren ace like --how many times you need to inj--too much BA--abcess from dirty tren --cough--ect---and as far as $ --when you cover a sources minimum plus delivery plus all the supplies you need --it could be cheaper to eat it--its my opion that alot of people who say its no good--have some other motives --like the kit makers ect
    sorry, I as assuming that you were talking about using tren ace from steroidal cattle implants. In which case (I know because I was thinking of doing it, until I realized how much it would cost) be cheaper to buy a conversion kit to make into an injectable.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I wonder how hepatoxic it is when eaten...
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    I wonder how hepatoxic it is when eaten...
    If its hepatoxic when eaten, wouldn't it be just as hepatoxic if injected?? Your only delaying the pass through the liver, not eliminating it.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

i did this also years ago when this first came out on AE..it worked ok for me but you piss yellow nonstop because of the talc used for the pellets
  9. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    If its hepatoxic when eaten, wouldn't it be just as hepatoxic if injected?? Your only delaying the pass through the liver, not eliminating it.
    That is a really good point, and many people neglect that. If I weren't such a rep whore (and the system allowed me), I'd rep ya.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%

That is a really good point, and many people neglect that. If I weren't such a rep whore (and the system allowed me), I'd rep ya.

Hey, its the thought that counts!
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.58%

well all I can say right now --when I first looked into this years ago I was interested in TD[didnt want to inj]I didnt think eating pellets was an option---all I read was the glue and the binders will kill ya--well come to find out theres no glue and the binders are the same thing you find in some laxitives at the store . So as I dug a little deeper I found other posts that only seemed to come up on google searches-like they where hidden away --of course they dont do that sort of thing here
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%

wut if u could make it a liquid oral the alchohol will wase away all the binders
  13. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Well considering that alcohol is a pretty decent solvent, it's probable that you could dissolve the glue and binders as well.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.58%

Well considering that alcohol is a pretty decent solvent, it's probable that you could dissolve the glue and binders as well.
    NO GLUE !:donut:
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

its talc...on the same site that PA wrote that article there is a article by BK explaining he contacted the manufacturer and they told him they use talc and pressure to make the pellets
  16. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    its talc...on the same site that PA wrote that article there is a article by BK explaining he contacted the manufacturer and they told him they use talc and pressure to make the pellets
    I wouldn't imagine they used anything deadly or poisonous; afterall, these are being implanted into a cow.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.94%

very interesting idea about the alcohol

You could dissolve the crushed tablets into a bare minimum of ethyl alcohol, syphon off the top solution, leaving the binders in the bottom.

Put it in a dropper, assuming that you got 80 to 90% of the hormone and eye drop it down.

I think I'm gonna try this sometime, just cause I'm a curious type.
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

well if your going to do all that just wattman filter it..it will be easier and clener
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.91%

buy a proper kit to convert the pellets.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%

O Yea Now Everyone Wants To Copy My Idea Lol
  21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just run the dissolved pellets through a coffee filter or t-shirt. That will get the binder and leave only the tren ace.

This is an interesting idea. I agree injecting is cheaper, but for needlephobes, it lookes like eating may be the way to go versus transdermal.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.94%

Your right, a kit an injecting would be the way to go for ideal use.

But, I'm just curious to see if such a thing could work, for knowledge's sake.
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

A good TD matrix can get you up around 40% absorption...
  24. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    A good TD matrix can get you up around 40% absorption...
    What's a good TD matrix, and is it going to be cost effective versus 'pellet-munching'?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

What's a good TD matrix, and is it going to be cost effective versus 'pellet-munching'?
    Well it will cost you money to mix it up, but you could save ~2x the actives. Its up to you if the cost of buying/making a transdermal carrier and the work that goes along with using that form of administration is right for you. Check out the transdermals forum if you're interested.

BV
  26. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.16%

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    Well it will cost you money to mix it up, but you could save ~2x the actives. Its up to you if the cost of buying/making a transdermal carrier and the work that goes along with using that form of administration is right for you. Check out the transdermals forum if you're interested.

BV
    I've read some of your recipes from the TD forum. 40% is quite an effective matrix, and that put the name "Finaderm" in my mind (which is a little pricey). Now there's a bunch variables such as cycle length, dosing, saturation concentration of carrier matrix, and cost of fina pellets that would need to be factored to see how which is more 'cost efficient'.

I'm sure once all the cost calcs are put together, you'll only make a small percentage of cost savings from one method to another.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.58%

well Ive been taking 10 pellets in 2doses [orally]for 7 days with some flax and wash it down with a protien shake--no real bad sides to report[slight stomach upset] no big deal--WT up 4lbs strength up--noticing viens popping out--Planning to take 12 pellets in 3 doses and also add some grapefruit juice[to extend halflife] all the threads Ive read most quit 2-3weeks for a number of reasons
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No, injectable isnt as hard on the liver
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%

Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    No, injectable isnt as hard on the liver
    I'd need a medical explaination of this before I'd believe it. No disrespect meant.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'd need a medical explaination of this before I'd believe it. No disrespect meant.

double post
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Its common knowledge, just google it. Injection allows one to bypass first pass through the liver, plus oral have to be taken more frequently.
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.58%

Its common knowledge, just google it. Injection allows one to bypass first pass through the liver, plus oral have to be taken more frequently.
    OK --what about the second pass/third -ect till its out of the blood--I mean just think about it
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%

Thats my point. It only delays getting to the liver. All of it still gets there though, and has to be processed.

I did google this, and have come up empty handed. Links to medical facts would be appreciated if anyone has them.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    OK --what about the second pass/third -ect till its out of the blood--I mean just think about it
    Why do you think doctors prescribe injectable over oral,oral have a shorter half life and need to be taken more frequently like dbol for instance. when taking an oral it all gets broken down all at once. Just because injectable goes through the liver once doesnt make it all of sudden damaging to the liver like an oral, do you think that all 250 mgs of an test e injection goes through the liver all at once? Im not saying injectable dont tax the liver at all, but not as much as an oral. seriously its common knowledge that orals are harder on the liver, again Im not saying that injectables are not in no way.

Go out and read more about abombs or dbol compared to deca, primo, test

If you need to hear it from a doctor, try here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Why do you think doctors prescribe injectable over oral,oral have a shorter half life and need to be taken more frequently like dbol for instance. when taking an oral it all gets broken down all at once. Just because injectable goes through the liver once doesnt make it all of sudden damaging to the liver like an oral, do you think that all 250 mgs of an test e injection goes through the liver all at once? Im not saying injectable dont tax the liver at all, but not as much as an oral. seriously its common knowledge that orals are harder on the liver, again Im not saying that injectables are not in no way.

Go out and read more about abombs or dbol compared to deca, primo, test

If you need to hear it from a doctor, try here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/
    Sorry, but you're pretty much wrong. The reason most orals are more hepatoxic than injectables is because they are 17aa, a modification which allows them to survive the first-pass on the liver. It has to do with the chemical structure itself, not how they're taken. It's this modification (and the resulting metabolites) that makes them more hepatoxic. These same compounds (dbol, anadrol) would also be equally hepatoxic if you injected them.

It's true that 250mg of test e doesn't go through the liver all at once, because of the oil dissipation. But even if it did (if you injected test base, for instance), it still wouldn't be hepatoxic. If you took injectables orally, they still would not have the same hepatoxicity because they aren't 17aa (although many of them also wouldn't work well because they would be broken down on the first pass).

Tren ace taken orally will have approximately equal hepatoxicity to an equivalent dose of tren ace injected.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage View Post
    Sorry, but you're pretty much wrong. The reason most orals are more hepatoxic than injectables is because they are 17aa, a modification which allows them to survive the first-pass on the liver. It has to do with the chemical structure itself, not how they're taken. It's this modification (and the resulting metabolites) that makes them more hepatoxic. These same compounds (dbol, anadrol) would also be equally hepatoxic if you injected them.

It's true that 250mg of test e doesn't go through the liver all at once, because of the oil dissipation. But even if it did (if you injected test base, for instance), it still wouldn't be hepatoxic. If you took injectables orally, they still would not have the same hepatoxicity because they aren't 17aa (although many of them also wouldn't work well because they would be broken down on the first pass).

Tren ace taken orally will have approximately equal hepatoxicity to an equivalent dose of tren ace injected.
    I wasnt saying because they are oral is what makes them hepatoxic. I guess the way I described it I was saying that because you took orals more often is what made them more toxic. Im not very good at explaining stuff like that. I did know that was the case I just suck at descibing it. sorry.
  37. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I wasnt saying because they are oral is what makes them hepatoxic. I guess the way I described it I was saying that because you took orals more often is what made them more toxic. Im not very good at explaining stuff like that. I did know that was the case I just suck at descibing it. sorry.
    The frequency of doing is also not the issue. It's simply the chemical makeup. 2x daily injections of test base aren't any more hepatoxic than weekly injections of a long-estered test. You could take 500mg of 4AD 3x daily and it would be far less hepatoxic than taking 5mg of M1T once daily. The reason why most orals are hepatoxic and most injectables aren't is simply because most orals are methylated, and this specifically causes them to form hepatoxic metabolites.
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.58%

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage View Post

why do they say that tren ace is [hepatoxic] rough on liver[kidneys]when its not 17aa methylated?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%

Lots of things are tough on the liver. Alcohol isn't 17aa methylated and it can ruin a good liver. Same with Tylenol.

If you mean Tren specifically, I don't really have an answer for you. I've heard that some think because it changes the color of your urine that its hard on the kidneys. But, I've also heard thats just the color of the metabolites and there is no problem.
  40. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.58%

Lots of things are tough on the liver. Alcohol isn't 17aa methylated and it can ruin a good liver. Same with Tylenol.

If you mean Tren specifically, I don't really have an answer for you. I've heard that some think because it changes the color of your urine that its hard on the kidneys. But, I've also heard thats just the color of the metabolites and there is no problem.
    YA I hear what your saying ,but it makes a big difference [ to me anyway ] if somethings just a little "rough on the liver"or if its "HEPATOXIC"

Similar Forum Threads

1. How soon do you "feel" it working?
    By JohnRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 12:09 PM
  2. Fareston..how do you know its working?
    By salras77 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 10:16 PM
  3. Something declined or inclined recently, what do you think it was?
    By CF10 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:12 PM