Worthwhile Halodrol clones?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
What are the worthwhile Halodrol clones other than Mega-H? I'm looking for clones that work just as well or almost as well as Mega-H or the original Halo-50 formula. I've heard of H-Drol and EST Hemadrol, but are they as bioavailable and efficient as Halo-50 and Mega-H? The reason I ask is because my rat is planning a Mega-TRN/Mega-H cycle and only has two bottles of Mega-H, so he would like to save one for later use, so he would like to combine one bottle of Mega-H with another Halo clone so he could run a 5 or 6 week cycle. Thanks.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, it sounds like H-drol by Competitive Edge Labs is a legit clone.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Halovar by Purus Labs has done extremely well for me and my friends.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it myself but Hemadrol by EST seems to be pretty good as well.

NAS

NAS

Awards
Methandrol50 worked like a charm for me, I cant find it anymore however, 12 lbs kept it all, strength went up

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How is Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol? At discountanabolics.com, they have a lab test and it shows 99+ purity. Is this just a marketing scheme, or is it true?

lionelxxl

Awards
There is halomass from anabolic formulations too.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
How is Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol? At discountanabolics.com, they have a lab test and it shows 99+ purity. Is this just a marketing scheme, or is it true?
Not sure they posted their P-Plex and M-Drol with 99% purity. I have their M-drol but I haven' tried yet. It got alot of great feedback. I would go with Hemadrol myself.

Einherjar

Awards
I've been nothing but impressed with CEL products. I've tried both M-Drol and P-Plex and they're great.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about Genetic Excel Original HD. It's made to be like the original h-50, has a combo of h-drol and ergomax lmg. Anyone try this one?

clovegas

clovegas

Awards
im currently on my last couple of days on H-drol this stuff works great will be definitly doing another cycle of this

clovegas

clovegas

Awards
fast action i started at 50 a day for the first 2 weeks up'd it tp 75 week three n now im at 100 i did a bottle n half raises agression level though so if u have some pea at hand by all means i use cytolean

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's true. The other products were tested also. M-drol and two others.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Not sure they posted their P-Plex and M-Drol with 99% purity. I have their M-drol but I haven' tried yet. It got alot of great feedback. I would go with Hemadrol myself.

Yes, these were the other two they tested at 99% purity

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for both CEL and Fast Action. I used a bottle each in the same cycle. Awesome strength gains, but for me not so much in the way of mass gains. Does anyone else chew the fast action tabs and let it dissolve under the tongue. They taste kind of good:food:

clovegas

clovegas

Awards
I can vouch for both CEL and Fast Action. I used a bottle each in the same cycle. Awesome strength gains, but for me not so much in the way of mass gains. Does anyone else chew the fast action tabs and let it dissolve under the tongue. They taste kind of good:food:
those tabs are too hard to chew lol

AM07

Awards
  • Established
For those of you that have used CEL or any other good Halo clone, did you see good LBM gains with minimal fat gain, or possibly even fat loss? My friend is planning on running this with Mega-TRN, so that's why he's curious.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Look in the pics section for my first cycle 20lb gain then second cycle 12-15lb gain from Halovar.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it's smart to stack it with Mega-TRN? Maybe run Halo for 5-6 weeks, but introduce Mega-TRN at week 4?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
"those tabs are too hard to chew lol"

Yeah they got stuck in my teeth but i just leave it and when i need another fix i just eat whatevers left stuck in my teeth............j/k.