anavar ?

speedpastu

Awards
Is there any chance of shedding on anavar at all? Also best post cycle therapy for it? If I only take it for 3 weeks will it cause shutdown?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
anyone have an answer?
Bro, I am not being mean at all --- seriously. Please don't get on gear, main reason I say this is because you have no clue what a good PCT for gear is, not a good sign.

Also, did you know that you should only consider gear when you really feel you have reached your genetic max? Do you feel you have?

I would seriously take a step back here and thing about some other natty supplements and put some real work into growing on your own. Jmho of course...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of var isnt gonna do anythign but yield sides. In all honesty, and considering your health as more important then gains..just read around, do ALOT of research, when you can fully post an educated idea of a PCT and then just ask for second opinions and modifications, then your ready for gear. otherwise just train hard, eat right and READ UP....thats my opinion at least

speedpastu

Awards
I just wasn't sure about var... The only reason I asked if I would need a pct after only 3 weeks is because I am planning on just "trying it out" in order to see if it causes shedding, if it doesn't cause shedding for me then I would continue and go for about 2 months, as I have experienced shedding on stuff as light as JW, however anavar has the least sides of all the roids and I wanted to gain some strength. I know the way I asked the question may have made it seem like I dont know my ****, but in all honestly I was just wondering if I would need a PCT if I decided I was shedding too much and decided to stop it. Not trying to be mean, but nobody really had an asnwer to that.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just wasn't sure about var... The only reason I asked if I would need a post cycle therapy after only 3 weeks is because I am planning on just "trying it out" in order to see if it causes shedding, if it doesn't cause shedding for me then I would continue and go for about 2 months, as I have experienced shedding on stuff as light as JW, however anavar has the least sides of all the roids and I wanted to gain some strength. I know the way I asked the question may have made it seem like I dont know my ****, but in all honestly I was just wondering if I would need a PCT if I decided I was shedding too much and decided to stop it. Not trying to be mean, but nobody really had an asnwer to that.
oh i hear ya man, im just not sure if you'll even be able to tell if you'll shed after 3 weeks. THe compound doesnt aromatize or convert to DHT so im not sure why you would shed to begin with .. why dont you just run some Primo at relatively high dosages for 2 months. its non liver toxic at least. as far as the PCT for the var. if you decide you should stop after 3 weeks, then just use a SERM ramp down the dosages 4 times total, every three days. that should be enough. you could add some activate or trip. or even run inverse to an AI if you want but that might be overkill.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
oh i hear ya man, im just not sure if you'll even be able to tell if you'll shed after 3 weeks. THe compound doesnt aromatize or convert to DHT so im not sure why you would shed to begin with .. why dont you just run some Primo at relatively high dosages for 2 months. its non liver toxic at least. as far as the post cycle therapy for the var. if you decide you should stop after 3 weeks, then just use a SERM ramp down the dosages 4 times total, every three days. that should be enough. you could add some activate or trip. or even run inverse to an AI if you want but that might be overkill.
Pud what kind of trip should he use Acid? Just playing bro. I agree 3 weeks would be a waste even if ur just trying it out. Just shave ur head if u start to shed lol.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh i hear ya man, im just not sure if you'll even be able to tell if you'll shed after 3 weeks. THe compound doesnt aromatize or convert to DHT so im not sure why you would shed to begin with .. why dont you just run some Primo at relatively high dosages for 2 months. its non liver toxic at least. as far as the post cycle therapy for the var. if you decide you should stop after 3 weeks, then just use a SERM ramp down the dosages 4 times total, every three days. that should be enough. you could add some activate or trip. or even run inverse to an AI if you want but that might be overkill.
anavar is a modified DHT molecule, like winny or masteron or anadrol...i'm not saying you'll shed as badly as with those, but the potential is there based on chemical structure.

and anavar doesnt have "the least side effects of all steroids" - that title probably goes to primo, as it is not 17aa and doesnt cause the HDL and liver impact that var does (look it up - var aint that easy on you)

speedpastu

Awards
anavar is a modified DHT molecule, like winny or masteron or anadrol...i'm not saying you'll shed as badly as with those, but the potential is there based on chemical structure.

and anavar doesnt have "the least side effects of all steroids" - that title probably goes to primo, as it is not 17aa and doesnt cause the HDL and liver impact that var does (look it up - var aint that easy on you)
i'm gonna have to disagree with you that primo is easier than var primo is more likely to cause shedding than var.. var is given to children and women with muscle wasting diseases.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna have to disagree with you that primo is easier than var primo is more likely to cause shedding than var.. var is given to children and women with muscle wasting diseases.
It is also used as an appetite stimulant in elderly folks. I've personally seen AST's & ALT's jump into the 1000's after starting physicians have started granny grey hairs on it. So liver toxicity is an issue.

The main focus should be on your diet. Anavar WILL NOT shred fat off your body. It can be anabolic even in a calorie deficit but if your nutrition is not in check you will have the same propensity to add fat as most AAS. I will say that I experienced no sign or symptoms of shutdown but that does not mean there was no shutdown. I believe most AAS will cause some degree of shutdown or suppression.

I do think that 30-50mg/day of anavar run for 4-6 weeks run during a calorie deficit would be an excellent recomp. Don't expect too much in regards to strength increases but from my experience you could expect a mildly elevated BP, increased endurance and decreased recovery time, increased vascularity, mild lbm gains.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Is there any chance of shedding on anavar at all? Also best post cycle therapy for it? If I only take it for 3 weeks will it cause shutdown?
The chances of shedding on anavar are very low if any...
You'll feel nothing taking anavar for 3 weeks at reasonable dosage but you will still need to do a PCT (so its worthless)
I dont care about what almost everybody thinks, oxandrolone is still pretty suppresive at reasonable dosage (25-40mg) for 7-8 weeks...
Are you happy now??:think:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The chances of shedding on anavar are very low if any...
You'll feel nothing taking anavar for 3 weeks at reasonable dosage but you will still need to do a post cycle therapy (so its worthless)
I dont care about what almost everybody thinks, oxandrolone is still pretty suppresive at reasonable dosage (25-40mg) for 7-8 weeks...
Are you happy now??:think:

oh hell, get some topical aldactone and rub that **** all over your head.

speedpastu

Awards
Pud what kind of trip should he use Acid? Just playing bro. I agree 3 weeks would be a waste even if ur just trying it out. Just shave ur head if u start to shed lol.
its not that im am just trying it out its just that i plan on using it for 2 months ok... however if i start shedding on it i am going to stop, so if i stop i want to know if i should start a pct right away, now i realize i guess i should even if i stop within 1 week if i notice shedding that soon.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so is anadrol.

you can disagree all day, but virtually every non-17aa injectable is safer overall (health-wise, not necessarily sides-wise, see tren) than ANY 17aa oral. lots of clinical results to support that, too (although primo isnt generally used, test and deca are)

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so is anadrol.

you can disagree all day, but virtually every non-17aa injectable is safer overall (health-wise, not necessarily sides-wise, see tren) than ANY 17aa oral. lots of clinical results to support that, too (although primo isnt generally used, test and deca are)
I agree. one has to weigh the long-term vs short term sides and health effects against the gains. each compound is different and everybody is different and will react different to each compound. thers really not exact formula... but shedding aside, primo(inject) would be safer..and pricier, and in high enough doses would probably yeild higher quality gains. and you dont ahve the liver toxicity that var has.

speedpastu

Awards
I agree. one has to weigh the long-term vs short term sides and health effects against the gains. each compound is different and everybody is different and will react different to each compound. thers really not exact formula... but shedding aside, primo(inject) would be safer..and pricier, and in high enough doses would probably yeild higher quality gains. and you dont ahve the liver toxicity that var has.
this is all true but shedding is my biggest concern right now

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
its not that im am just trying it out its just that i plan on using it for 2 months ok... however if i start shedding on it i am going to stop, so if i stop i want to know if i should start a post cycle therapy right away, now i realize i guess i should even if i stop within 1 week if i notice shedding that soon.
Why would you risk it? Just run PCT after the three weeks.