Epi gyno regiment

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be running an epi cycle 20-30-30-40 as soon as my serms get here. I am taking clomid first 5 days pct. and nolva 60/40/40/20, maybe throw an atd in there, tribulus, and cissus. My question is I am running this cycle to gain muscle obviously, but i chose epi because of it's ability to possibly reduce gyno. I have some letro left over, i was wondering if i ran this for a couple of weeks before my cycle, then start the epi hopefully i can starve my titty cells more, and cause more of a reduction in the size. Does this make sense, or would it be better to run the letro pct, with the serms?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'd be more concerned with possible rebound after suppressing estrogen for so long. Honestly if you're looking at treating left over gyno i'd do that before attempting to build muscle. Or just do the cycle and treat what you have after. Seems everyone is on a estrogen eradication war since Havoc/Epi came out.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
so you would suggest running the epi, see what that does for the gyno, do regular pct. then if i still have some left, run the letro? I know your against epi for gyno reduction, i read it in some other threads, but poopys looked a hell of alot better after an epi cycle. Thanks for your input.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'd run Epi with all your stuff on hand in case of a flair up and then after your cycle do your PCT and if you have anything left over you can knock it out. I wouldn't put more **** into your system than you have to.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
so far I'm entering my third week of Havoc, i'm up about 10lbs, vascularity and strength are increased as well...

as far as gyno reduction, I can't really tell...I plan on running this for 5 weeks total (20, 30, 30, 40, 40) - - - so i'm a little less then half way through, so far I like it!

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
I'd run Epi with all your stuff on hand in case of a flair up and then after your cycle do your post cycle therapy and if you have anything left over you can knock it out. I wouldn't put more **** into your system than you have to.
so what i said

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
so far I'm entering my third week of Havoc, i'm up about 10lbs, vascularity and strength are increased as well...

as far as gyno reduction, I can't really tell...I plan on running this for 5 weeks total (20, 30, 30, 40, 40) - - - so i'm a little less then half way through, so far I like it!
let me know how it goes

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards

so the epi is just now started to build up in your system and you're up 10lbs. already? you are on route to gain 25lbs. on this stuff. How much did you weigh before you started?

and just I'm not thread hijacking, the epi reduced my gyno, but after pct, it went back to normal. they are smaller than a pea though so it doesn't bother me much anways. good luck. hope it can reduce it for you and stay that way.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
so the epi is just now started to build up in your system and you're up 10lbs. already? you are on route to gain 25lbs. on this stuff. How much did you weigh before you started?

and just I'm not thread hijacking, the epi reduced my gyno, but after post cycle therapy, it went back to normal. they are smaller than a pea though so it doesn't bother me much anways. good luck. hope it can reduce it for you and stay that way.

well most of my early gains were due to my increase in calories...the weight gains are DEFINITELY slowing down now, but i'm anticipating at least another 5lbs in the next week or two...

started at 162, right now I'm around 172 (8-9% bf)