tren/test e/dbol cycle

  1. tren/test e/dbol cycle


    Im currently on 300mg of test e once a week, 50 mg dbol everyday, I want to add tren a to the mix will adex control the sides from the ten and dbol?


  2. i am prone to gyno so I have adex ready to go but will that help with the tren. And tren doesnt effect prolactin does it?

  3. hello i am new here so please be merciful...is this a good cycle I've designed?
    Dianabol – Week 1-3 @ 50 mgs/day, Week 4-6 @ 30 mgs/day
    Testosterone Propionate – Week 1-3 @ 150 mgs/EOD
    Testosterone Cypionate – Week 1-3 @ 500 mgs/week, Week 4-10 @ 750 mgs/week
    Trenbolone Enenthate – Week 1-10 @ 400 mgs/week
    Anavar - Week 7-12 @ 100 mgs/day
    Nolvadex – On hand as needed @ 10 mgs/day, 12-15 @ 20 mgs/day
    Clomid – Week 13 @ 100 mgs/day, Week 14 @ 50 mgs/day
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mycrepuscule View Post
    hello i am new here so please be merciful...is this a good cycle I've designed?
    Dianabol Week 1-3 @ 50 mgs/day, Week 4-6 @ 30 mgs/day
    Testosterone Propionate Week 1-3 @ 150 mgs/EOD
    Testosterone Cypionate Week 1-3 @ 500 mgs/week, Week 4-10 @ 750 mgs/week
    Trenbolone Enenthate Week 1-10 @ 400 mgs/week
    Anavar - Week 7-12 @ 100 mgs/day
    Nolvadex On hand as needed @ 10 mgs/day, 12-15 @ 20 mgs/day
    Clomid Week 13 @ 100 mgs/day, Week 14 @ 50 mgs/day
    what are ur stats, training history, and cycle experience?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mycrepuscule View Post
    hello i am new here so please be merciful...is this a good cycle I've designed?
    Dianabol Week 1-3 @ 50 mgs/day, Week 4-6 @ 30 mgs/day
    Testosterone Propionate Week 1-3 @ 150 mgs/EOD
    Testosterone Cypionate Week 1-3 @ 500 mgs/week, Week 4-10 @ 750 mgs/week
    Trenbolone Enenthate Week 1-10 @ 400 mgs/week
    Anavar - Week 7-12 @ 100 mgs/day
    Nolvadex On hand as needed @ 10 mgs/day, 12-15 @ 20 mgs/day
    Clomid Week 13 @ 100 mgs/day, Week 14 @ 50 mgs/day

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    Im currently on 300mg of test e once a week, 50 mg dbol everyday, I want to add tren a to the mix will adex control the sides from the ten and dbol?
    whats your cycle history?

  7. well the adex should be there simply for the Test bloat and sides you can get. as far as tren sides. i highly recommend reducing your sodium intake when you pin that ****. your temples will start to feel like there exploding and you will get bad sweats. you'll get the sweats either way but it will help a lot. id also get something for the back pumps, your choice from there

  8. Few thoughts:

    1. something is VERY wrong with you test/dbol ratio - Either your dbol is underdosed or you are using more dbol than you should for your experience level, or your test is too low.... Basically if you only need 300mg test then you are not experienced enough to use 50mg/ed of dbol

    2. Adex is ok, don't go near nolva - If you keep estrogen VERY low even if you are prolactin sensative you will not get gyno. You might get swelling, even lactation but if you kept estro low enough it will be temporary because to grow true tissue you need estro and igf present.

  9. this thread is a year old

    Everything worked out well with that cycle, i could only get my hands on 50 mg dbols at the time, overkill but o well, no gyno just some normal tren sides. And in my opinion high doses of test during cycles is a waste unless you are a bodybuilder or some other extenuating circumstances. I will prolly never run more than 400mg a week even then would be pushing it for ME, not everybody.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    this thread is a year old
    .
    Holy sh!t... can't believe I didn't noticed that.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    this thread is a year old

    Everything worked out well with that cycle, i could only get my hands on 50 mg dbols at the time, overkill but o well, no gyno just some normal tren sides. And in my opinion high doses of test during cycles is a waste unless you are a bodybuilder or some other extenuating circumstances. I will prolly never run more than 400mg a week even then would be pushing it for ME, not everybody.
    Dude do you know anything... Test isn't ok but 50mg dbol is??? Atleast almost all 50mg dbol out there is underdosed... Jeez

  12. they were capped from a dom source. Like I said 50 mg was all I could get my hands on. Idk why you are so out to prove that I somehow broke some bro steroid law . Im not going to waste my time on the who knows more about juice arguments that happen on these boards. Was 50 mg overkill, ya, like I said IN MY LAST POST, I ran the cycle everything worked out fine and Ive continued to learn from prior cycleWil Irun 50 mg dbol again, never its a waste, I dont regret trying tho. So please just give it a rest bro, this thread is a year old for christ sake.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Dude do you know anything... Test isn't ok but 50mg dbol is??? Atleast almost all 50mg dbol out there is underdosed... Jeez


    thats a pretty broad statement there...my source makes 50mgs tabs and i can guarantee to you that they are not underdosed.....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    [/B]

    thats a pretty broad statement there...my source makes 50mgs tabs and i can guarantee to you that they are not underdosed.....
    It is NOT a broad statement for someone who only has access to one source, generally the easiest to find are going to be the worst... most notably IP or other chineese BS. I only know of a couple 50mg dbol I would trust.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    they were capped from a dom source. Like I said 50 mg was all I could get my hands on. Idk why you are so out to prove that I somehow broke some bro steroid law . Im not going to waste my time on the who knows more about juice arguments that happen on these boards. Was 50 mg overkill, ya, like I said IN MY LAST POST, I ran the cycle everything worked out fine and Ive continued to learn from prior cycleWil Irun 50 mg dbol again, never its a waste, I dont regret trying tho. So please just give it a rest bro, this thread is a year old for christ sake.
    You made a false point and used horrible logic so I pointed it out.

    I think I'm gonna go with my first instinct and stay off this section on this board.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    You made a false point and used horrible logic so I pointed it out.

    I think I'm gonna go with my first instinct and stay off this section on this board.
    well...bye
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Critique TEST E+DBOL Cycle
    By donkeykong in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 05:19 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 07:55 PM
  3. using up mass fx on test e dbol cycle?
    By devilsadvo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 05:48 PM
  4. sfearl1's Test Cypionate & DBOL Cycle
    By sfearl1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 460
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 06:40 PM
  5. TestE and Dbol Cycle... need info.
    By Trench in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Log in
Log in