transdermal fina 4-ad questions

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Comments on this cycle:
I am not a good position to use pins right now, so I am thinking about doing a 3 to four week home brewed finasol cycle. I was going to use 99% IPA , IPM, and some DMSO for the Transdermal. I was thinking of putting 4 grams of fina in one container and 12 grams of 4 ad in the other and using about a gram of 4 -ad and 200 mg. of fina a day.
I was also wondering what peoples thoughts were on long vs. shorter cycles. Do you retain more on a shorter cycle and is recovery faster?
and Finally:
What is the best method for keeping the most mass you have gained? I was going to get some liquid clomid. Thanks for the help.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Are you using fina pellets or powder?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I am going to crush up the fina pellets.

ack70

Awards
I just finished up a 4 week fina and 4-ad cycle, and had what I feel were good results. I used 6 grams of fina and 4 grams of 4-ad, just crushed the pellets and put the 4-ad into a T-gel solution. Gained 14 pounds and was at about 10% BF now Im at right around 8%. Used Nolva for the post cycle and retained a soild 10 pounds after comming off the cycle. I think you will like your cycle you are planning..good luck

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Did yu change your training at all post cycle?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
better add some d-limonene to that formulation or it will stink of dsmo..better off using t-gel imo

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
How important is the DMSO? Would just using IPA and IPM do the job good enough?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
imo yep they would work on there own..finasol worked for many and all it was ,4-ad and iso with fina added..but if ur going to go that route go all out..the dsmo seems to really jack the trans up..i personally have used androsol,one,tren-x and bdc gels and nothing worked like bdc's gels,even though they r similar to par's the dmso seems to be the only diff and it does make a difference..but thats my opinion

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Did you ever get that fina cough? I just read about the scaring of lung tissue. The guy seemed to be taking an insane amount though.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i never got fina cough when i pinned at 60mg/ml :) doubt transdermal would be any different

there still is no proof that fina causes fina-cough, there's a lot of speculation that it could be something else

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
How much did the fina **** with your head? I can have a really bad temper sometimes. Just taking 4 ad made it a bit worse. I was thinking fina might make it a lot worse.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
bad temper =no fina...seriously if u have a gf and a few close friends not to mention fam and have a hot head or bad temper dont do it.
i am hot headed and i swear the four weeks i tried it i remeber getting into arguements and being totally wrong and still going..i made myself sick with the way i acted ..so no fina for me..maybe some anger management..lol

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was worried about. Me and my g.f were kind of having a hard time. Things are finally smoothed out and we are getting along again. So I don't really want to have a blow up about something stupid.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
A lot of it is just self control.. just remember... personsally I feel like I am on top of the world with it.