What should be stacked with Mega-TRN?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Or should the product be run solo? My test subject is planning on running a recomp/cutting cycle to get rid of some extra fat on him. He is 5'10", 193 pounds, about 13-15% bodyfat.

He would like to do a 4-6 week stack of Mega-TRN, but doesn't know whether he should run it solo, or with something else. He has these products to work with: Mega-H (would like to save it for a later time, but if it's an awesome cutter, he's willing to try it out) or Methyl-DHT. I would assume he shouldn't use the DHT since the TRN will already be giving really good strength gains and save the DHT for a later stack.

How about Epistane, Winztrol, Methoxy-TST, or Promagnon-25 stacked with Mega-TRN? He read a couple logs of Mega-H and Mega-TRN, and results seem to be really good, but would like to save the Mega-H for later. He also read a log of Methoxy-TST and Mega-TRN stacked together and read good results. Would Propadrol work well with Mega-TRN?

Which is the most effective for fat-burning and possibly gaining a few lean pounds? He may run a 4-week of Melting Point and Basic Cuts along with it. PCT is in order with Nolva. He is not going to run an AI because he believes that may have contributed to a small gyno flare-up during PCT previously, which is practically gone now. He will keep Nolva on hand in case any signs of gyno erupt.

He doesn't count calories, but eats very healthy. Bulk of the diet is brown rice, oats, chicken, lean ground beef, wheat noodles, oats, whey, and milk at night. Tons of water is consumed.

Thanks.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I ran TRN with Phera-MAX and got great results. The Phera kept my libido intact.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Ran it with TST last summer and put on about 10 lbs. About to run another one in the next couple weeks.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
run it with mega zol or winztrol, same thing. it'll cut you up nicely while keeping strength through the roof. you, err he won't gain too much mass off these two but the strength gains and anti catabolic effects are top notch and perfect for a cut.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
run it with mega zol or winztrol, same thing. it'll cut you up nicely while keeping strength through the roof. you, err he won't gain too much mass off these two but the strength gains and anti catabolic effects are top notch and perfect for a cut.
I'm assuming since Mega-Zol is practically impossible to find that I would have to opt for Juggernaut Nutrition Winztrol? What kind of dosage could it be run at? My test subject has only done one previous cycle consisting of 1-AD and 4AD, and he loved it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya id also suggest either zol or straight up solo, its good stuff.

as far as the AI there are MANY out there so wether or not you feel your specific AI previously contributed to gyno (wich in all hoesty as far as i know is pretty much impossible, in other words it was something else in that post cycle) but id try PCT advanced from AX or Hyperdrol X2 since both have 6-Bromo wich isnt harsh on the liver like ATD AND wont kill the libido (actually boosts it quite nicely) then id add a cortisol blocker specially since your trying to cut down fat with this cycle and cortisol rebound could be killer after such a cycle, id suggest X-Lean wich should be out VERY soon and is sposed to be killer (ill be trying it myself VERY soon).

good luck man, if ya got any other questions feel free to PM me.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Or should the product be run solo? My test subject is planning on running a recomp/cutting cycle to get rid of some extra fat on him. He is 5'10", 193 pounds, about 13-15% bodyfat.

He would like to do a 4-6 week stack of Mega-TRN, but doesn't know whether he should run it solo, or with something else. He has these products to work with: Mega-H (would like to save it for a later time, but if it's an awesome cutter, he's willing to try it out) or Methyl-DHT. I would assume he shouldn't use the DHT since the TRN will already be giving really good strength gains and save the DHT for a later stack.

How about Epistane, Winztrol, Methoxy-TST, or Promagnon-25 stacked with Mega-TRN? He read a couple logs of Mega-H and Mega-TRN, and results seem to be really good, but would like to save the Mega-H for later. He also read a log of Methoxy-TST and Mega-TRN stacked together and read good results. Would Propadrol work well with Mega-TRN?

Which is the most effective for fat-burning and possibly gaining a few lean pounds? He may run a 4-week of Melting Point and Basic Cuts along with it. post cycle therapy is in order with Nolva. He is not going to run an AI because he believes that may have contributed to a small gyno flare-up during PCT previously, which is practically gone now. He will keep Nolva on hand in case any signs of gyno erupt.

He doesn't count calories, but eats very healthy. Bulk of the diet is brown rice, oats, chicken, lean ground beef, wheat noodles, oats, whey, and milk at night. Tons of water is consumed.

Thanks.
If he knows what hes doing, I ran it in conjunction with SD, its a fun cycle. More power than god - 19lbs in 6 weeks. ;)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
theres a couple out now that have the same actives as mega zol. off the top of my head theres furaguno, furazadrol, orastan (which is probably harder to get and the most expensive), winztrol, and of course mega zol. i believe the winztrol has the same 50mg caps as zol so yes it would be a good replacement, its the same exact thing. but i didn't notice the effects until 200mg ed so keep that in mind.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know people feel it is ok to stack with a methyl because it has a methoxy instead. It still makes me nervous somewhat and would think if a methoxy makes it harder to break down it has to cause some stress to the liver. With that said I'd say m-trn would stack well with any of the one you already named. If it was me and I wasn't worried about stacking the methoxy with a methyl I would go epi/trn according to logs. Keep in mind though I haven't had experience with epi yet. I did run m-trn with tst and it worked well. From what has been posted on here I'd guess the results I got where from the m-trn and tst probably didn't do much.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know people feel it is ok to stack with a methyl because it has a methoxy instead. It still makes me nervous somewhat and would think if a methoxy makes it harder to break down it has to cause some stress to the liver. With that said I'd say m-trn would stack well with any of the one you already named. If it was me and I wasn't worried about stacking the methoxy with a methyl I would go epi/trn according to logs. Keep in mind though I haven't had experience with epi yet. I did run m-trn with tst and it worked well. From what has been posted on here I'd guess the results I got where from the m-trn and tst probably didn't do much.
The methoxy is NOT an alternative to 17-alpha alkylation. If you look on the label, it is a 17-beta ether. This is an alternative to the 17-beta hydroxy or 17-beta ester. This will lower the potency, increase aborption, and not effect the liver like a methyl.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The methoxy is NOT an alternative to 17-alpha alkylation. If you look on the label, it is a 17-beta ether. This is an alternative to the 17-beta hydroxy or 17-beta ester. This will lower the potency, increase aborption, and not effect the liver like a methyl.
Good info! I have been thinking of a methyl xt/m-trn stack but haven't had a chance to look into methoxys safety yet. 12 hr work days are killer.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
ya id also suggest either zol or straight up solo, its good stuff.

as far as the AI there are MANY out there so wether or not you feel your specific AI previously contributed to gyno (wich in all hoesty as far as i know is pretty much impossible, in other words it was something else in that post cycle) but id try post cycle therapy advanced from AX or Hyperdrol X2 since both have 6-Bromo wich isnt harsh on the liver like ATD AND wont kill the libido (actually boosts it quite nicely) then id add a cortisol blocker specially since your trying to cut down fat with this cycle and cortisol rebound could be killer after such a cycle, id suggest X-Lean wich should be out VERY soon and is sposed to be killer (ill be trying it myself VERY soon).

good luck man, if ya got any other questions feel free to PM me.
Hey, do you think Mega-H (also add H-Drol since not enough Mega-H) stacked with Mega-TRN would be good? Or do you think it would be better to stack Winztrol with it for his goals (gain LBM and strength, decrease bodyfat)? He's thinking of doing a 5-6 week of Halo and in the third or fourth week, adding Mega-TRN. The reason for this is so he can guage what kind of gains the Mega-H has alone.

Post cycle therapy involves Nolva and Retain. He's not going to go with an AI, doesn't feel there is a need to.

Also, if he is trying to recomp, should he stay at maintenance calories, or go up by about 500? I would assume going below maintenance isn't good if he wants to gain about 6-7 pounds of LBM but also lose fat too?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i suppose mega-h (and h-drol) would be suitable for meeting those gaols as it will add strength and its gains are typically dry gains and not likely to aromatize so shouldnt help in adding fat but i dont know about burning the fat, youll need to adjust your diet and training to really meet those goals anyhow, the other hormones will help maintain strength and muscles while in a low cal state..... but basically thats what youll truely need to meet your goals, not a plethora of steroids and hormones... maybe a good energy supp or fat burner though.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
i suppose mega-h (and h-drol) would be suitable for meeting those gaols as it will add strength and its gains are typically dry gains and not likely to aromatize so shouldnt help in adding fat but i dont know about burning the fat, youll need to adjust your diet and training to really meet those goals anyhow, the other hormones will help maintain strength and muscles while in a low cal state..... but basically thats what youll truely need to meet your goals, not a plethora of steroids and hormones... maybe a good energy supp or fat burner though.
He was planning, at week 4, adding clen to the mix to help with fat loss but maintaining or gaining strength and LBM.

Diet is definitely on point.

He's having such a hard time deciding what to stack with, it's so annoying.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1T/4AD w/ MTRN=favorite stack ever
def a good stack, not the best for an all out cut, anything that aromatizes IMO should be left out on cuts.... otherwise def a kick ass mass builder

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
def a good stack, not the best for an all out cut, anything that aromatizes IMO should be left out on cuts.... otherwise def a kick ass mass builder
I used it for a recomp, but, and I cannot stress this enough, beware the blood sugar crash at the end of the night from the MTRN. I had run 1T/4AD before and never experienced the crash that I got once I added the TRN.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
trn gave me some blood pressure issues. I had alot of sleepless nights on the stuff too.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Sleeplessness is already a problem for me, so that doesn't really matter, lol.

In terms of calories, if Mega-H and Mega-TRN are stacked together and the goal is to cut fat but gain strength and/or LBM, should calories be 500 above maintenance, at maintenance, or below? I would assume above, especially if at week 4 or 5, he decides to add clen to the mix?

Also, the plan is this as of now: he is going to run Halo clone for 5 or 6 weeks (which is better? he's leaning towards 6), and if so, at week 4, he will introduce the Mega-TRN. The reason for this is because he wants to see how Mega-H is solo for the first 3 weeks.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established