If 1-Test is "700% more anabolic" than Test, why don't the Pros use it?

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Just curious, but if 1-Test is claimed to be 700% more anabolic than straight Testosterone, why aren't Pro bodybuilders snapping it up?  Is D-bol, then, 10,000% stronger than Test or what?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Jeff, if you have access to the range of products at their disposal (and at their price break) I'm sure you're decision would be more traditional as is theirs.

1-test is unique in that it does not provide the typical AAS aggression...actually, just the opposite. Although it is potent why would a pro want to use a product that causes tiredness (lethargy) instead of the high intensity causing aggression of other compounds? Do you see the point?

Chemo

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Originally posted by Chemo
Jeff, if you have access to the range of products at their disposal (and at their price break) I'm sure you're decision would be more traditional as is theirs.

1-test is unique in that it does not provide the typical AAS aggression...actually, just the opposite. Although it is potent why would a pro want to use a product that causes tiredness (lethargy) instead of the high intensity causing aggression of other compounds? Do you see the point?

Chemo
So, 1-Test is a good muscle builder but it makes you wanna lay on the couch? :)

Are the illegal anabolics considerably stronger or is their use based mostly on stigma and the aggression factor?  Is there anything that can be used with 1-Test to heighten aggression?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I'll let a member take it from here as I cannot comment further...

Chemo

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Are the illegal anabolics considerably stronger or is their use based mostly on stigma and the aggression factor?  Is there anything that can be used with 1-Test to heighten aggression?
Aggression, for the most part, is a myth. The only AAS I have heard that gives slight aggression is Halo and sometimes Fina, but its not generally common from the feedback I have read.

The majority of people, unfortunately, think because something is illegal that it is the holy grail of muscle building power. And on the other hand, if its legal, well then it must suck.

Hopefully the stigma wears off about the formentioned assumptions. This is where you guys come in. You guys complie a great deal of feedback and people inevitably open their eyes that hey, maybe this stuff is legit. Even if they dont give up their gram a week of test to use a transdermal 1-test, but if they realize that its working and give other feedback that they know people have had success with it.... then the domino effect begins... these are small steps, which probably should have been avoided, but thanks to Impact Nutrition, VPX, AST, etc. pro hormones/pro steroids got a bad rap for being worthless and rendering more side effects than gains.... hopefully the stigma will wear off.

Hope somehow this got you what you're looking for....

Jeff Rippe

Awards
I'm trying to understand where a substance like 1-Test ranks as far as effectiveness.  Is it a great (i.e., 700% better than Test) anabolic or is it simply the best LEGAL substance available?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I'm trying to understand where a substance like 1-Test ranks as far as effectiveness.  Is it a great (i.e., 700% better than Test) anabolic or is it simply the best LEGAL substance available?
Well it goes into absorbtion, bioavaliability, etc. Testosterone is injected straight into the muscle, so the absorbtion rate is 100%, what is that of a transdermal 1-test? Fairly low.

With the exception of insulin, I would venture to say 1-test is about as potent as you're going to get in the legal dept.

spike1205

Awards
anyone reporting on the few new injectable 1 tests yet?

Sean

Awards
700% more anabolic doesn't mean it builds 700% more muscle - simply that it takes seven times the amount of test as 1-test to introduce an anabolic state in the body. Pat Arnold said that somewhere.

elijah_123

Awards
Also if we are going to start claiming 1-test as the most potent legal steroid remember pinning it or using it in a transdermal is illegal. I have used it in a transdermal setiing with 4-AD (t1-pro) and even with the 4-ad dose the lethargy was irritating. However the effects are very nice. Much better than 4-ad alone. I have since tried fina which is just as illegal as dmso enhanced 1-test or injecting it, and I will NEVER go back :).

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
700% more anabolic ignores the androgenic and lipolytic effects of other steroids I think I f you look at lean mass aquired fina is stronger than 1-testy but with price and legality taken in to account, you gotta go with 1-test

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought the 700% more anabolic number came from a study done with rats. Not necessarily the same in humans vs rats. Besides of pro-bb start saying that they like phs, it will just give phs more of a bad name.

elijah_123

Awards
quote:
Originally posted by elijah_123
Also if we are going to start claiming 1-test as the most potent
thats news to me....
Have you bothered to read your own posts?

Well it goes into absorbtion, bioavaliability, etc. Testosterone is injected straight into the muscle, so the absorbtion rate is 100%, what is that of a transdermal 1-test? Fairly low.

With the exception of insulin, I would venture to say 1-test is about as potent as you're going to get in the legal dept.

elijah_123

Awards
Ever wondered why you get a cleaning agent (dmso) with your transdermal if you buy it here? Chemo isn't that worried about staining your carpet. If you package the dmso in the gel then someone might think you were going to rub it on yourself and break the law, not that anyone would do such a thing :)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I quoted the wrong part, you said pinning it to using it transdermally is illegal, maybe you should re-read your own posts.

dam225

Awards
I didn't think transdermal 1-test products were illegal?????

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
well i guess if you spilled the dmso into it it could be seen as misuse of a product but I dont think the law would do anything about it.....

elijah_123

Awards
Granted the law won't do anything about it, but as far as I know transdermals with dmso in them are not something the government approves of.

YJ How are you going to blame me for misreading when replying to your mistake???

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
but fina is significantly MORE illegal than misuse of dmso
misuse of DMSO = misdemeanor use of a product or drug in manner other than intended

use of fina = felony times 2 possesion of a scheduled drug(trenbolene) and use of a scheduled drug + two misdemeanors- misuse of product, its a cattle pellet, and injection of a non prescribed substance

elijah_123

Awards
I understand the increased danger of fina but in the real world the chances of getting caught if your careful is nil. Buying the pellets is not illegal and does not give the govt. a legal basis for a search warrent. So unless your going out of your way to let people know what is going on it is all good.

I merely pointed out that technically injecting or dmso transdermal use of 1-test is not legal, nor is using insulin for bbing reasons.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Granted the law won't do anything about it, but as far as I know transdermals with dmso in them are not something the government approves of.

YJ How are you going to blame me for misreading when replying to your mistake???
Take a deep breath, count to 10 and relax. No one's blaming you for anything, Saddam :)

I just wanted to know where you got 1-test was illegal.

BMZ

Awards
I got a question...(dumb question)
if the absorption rate is very low then why
is the 1-test transdermal sold on this site only 42 mg
for each 1-test/4ad??
how much of that is getting absorbed..?

:(

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Originally posted by YellowJacket
I just wanted to know where you got 1-test was illegal.
1-Test itself is legal (for now), but TRANSDERMAL application of it is illegal (since you're not eating it as a food "supplement" it's considered drug delivery).  That's why the FDA shut down Avant Labs 1-Test transdermals (so I've been told).

So, to get back to my original question, what is the relative muscle building "strength" of 1-Test vs. the illegal stuff the Pros use?  Is it a "1" on a scale of 10, a "5" or what?  It's been around a long time but for some reason never caught on with the Pros.  You would think that a great muscle builder would have been on the Pro's list from the beginning.  But like Chemo said, the lethargy issue was a factor and I guess it's too painful to inject.  So, getting it into the system, apparently was, and still is, the big drawback.

BMZ

Awards
can someone answer my question?
why only 42 mg per 1-test and 42mg 4ad if absorption rate is low and this a drawback..?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

1-Test itself is legal (for now), but TRANSDERMAL application of it is illegal (since you're not eating it as a food "supplement" it's considered drug delivery).  That's why the FDA shut down Avant Labs 1-Test transdermals (so I've been told).

1-test is legal. Simple as that. Will you get in any legal trouble for owning or using it? No.

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Originally posted by BMZ
can someone answer my question?
why only 42 mg per 1-test and 42mg 4ad if absorption rate is low and this a drawback..?
I don't know what the upper limit is, but there is a point of diminishing returns.  If the mix is too concentrated it won't penetrate the skin.  A heavier dose requires more lotion over a bigger surface area, not more concentration per ml.

Someone once commented that they would need to bathe in lotion to get the same blood concentration level as an injection.  I don't know how far off that comment is.

elijah_123

Awards
YJ he isn't saying 1-test is illegal he said the transdermal method was illegal which you know is true. The chances of getting caught are non-existant.

But should you get caught using it in a transdermal manner (wow you'd have to be stupid to get caught) you will get in trouble.

Finally back to Jeff's question :)
About the strength building characteristics. My cycle of t1-pro and insulin (10iu post work out) netted about a 5-10lb per week increase on bench and squat. Curls and tri pushdowns went up 2.5-5. I also wasn't eating as big as I could have (but I was at a surplus), so the results may have been better.

Comparatively 3.5 weeks into a cutting cycle of fina only at 1000 cal/day defecit my strength has gone up slightly. I've added about 5 lb to the topend of my bench and am able to squeeze out a few more reps. I can only imagine that fina/test would blow 1-test/4-AD out of the water. I'll let you know in october.

Also it is worth note there is a injectable 1-test cyp that can get blood levels to whatever level you want, and there have been some positive feedback about it, but no one I know of has said they prefer it to "real" stuff. The problem with high blood levels is the lethargy that comes with it. Even with high doses of 4-ad and eca it is quite irritating.

The balance between lethargy and effects was at 6 squirts per day of t1-pro for me. Above that and I could barely drag myself out of bed.

Also the 42/42mg is twice a day so you are getting 84mg/day, that is 574 mg of each a week. A mid level cycle if the 4-ad was test. Most people are going above the recommended dosages :) Injectable 4-AD cyp is reported to only be really effective at around 1200 mg/week with a first week of 1600 mg

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Transdermal delivery of 1-test is NOT illegal but is not approved for supplementation. There is a huge difference...

This is one reason that I sell lotions (since I know we all have areas that could use some moisturizing).

Chemo

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I like using it as after shave for my chest.

captainbicept

Awards
i feel answering the question how effective 1-test compared to other steroids is a question that lacks an answer. comparing it to what steroids??? you couldnt even begin to compare the gains of one test to that of dbol. i would consider 1-test more of a cutting drug since it does not aromatize, so it wont cause bloat and causes lean mass gains. dbol bloats you up and is obviously a mass building compound. however, if you want to really make it a simple and somewhat unfair question, you could ask how effective is a standard cycle of pro-hormones/steroids containing 10 grams of 1-test and 5 grams of 4-Ad over a 1 month peiod in comparison to a standard cycle of steroids consisting of 2 grams of t.prop and 50mg of winny/day over the course of a month; i would have an answer. That answer would be that both cycles will work however, its like comparing bottle rockets to a classic M-80. One makes a clearly audible popping sound, and the other a loud boom.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
We'll have a better indication of how effective it is when the new methyl 1-test hits the shelf. In this case one will be able to compare a 30 mg daily dose of methyl 1-test to a 30 mg daily dose of dbol.

Until then everything is apples to oranges...

Chemo

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Originally posted by Chemo
We'll have a better indication of how effective it is when the new methyl 1-test hits the shelf. In this case one will be able to compare a 30 mg daily dose of methyl 1-test to a 30 mg daily dose of dbol. Chemo

Methyl 1-test?   Tell us more!  Who, when, where, how, etc.

ttboyy2k

Awards
My t-pro came with DMSO. Do I mix the whole bottle with it or what? Does the DMSO make the absorption rate higher?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ttboyy2k
My t-pro came with DMSO. Do I mix the whole bottle with it or what? Does the DMSO make the absorption rate higher?

There may be an unfortunate moment where you spill the whole bottle into your transdermal.. ;)

It helps out, though.. :)

sweedman

Awards
Plus getting it through the mail without a prescription can also get you conspiracy to defrode the U.S government which is a felony and federal from which you will do 80% of your time. It depends how bad they decide to Hem you up. I know this all to well.

jathan_howe

Awards
Plus getting it through the mail without a prescription can also get you conspiracy to defrode the U.S government which is a felony and federal from which you will do 80% of your time. It depends how bad they decide to Hem you up. I know this all to well.
Dat dere 13 year bump

jathan_howe

Awards
>The realization that the last time this thread was active, I was a mere 3 years old

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was 39. Lol.

jathan_howe

Awards
Wait. You need to be 21 on here.
I'm pretty sure its 21 to ask for cycle advice/talk about using. I've mentioned my age in a couple threads and that I'm here to learn and have no intention of using gear at this age. I'm only here to learn, offer advice to others on stuff I know so far, and when deals pop up I may buy something now just to stash in a shoebox for years down the line, when I'm of an appropriate age

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Daaaammmnnn...

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
If 1-Test is "700% more anabolic" than Test, why don't the Pros use it?

Dang you've been here a while!!

I was 16 lol