If 1-Test is "700% more anabolic" than Test, why don't the Pros use it?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. YJ he isn't saying 1-test is illegal he said the transdermal method was illegal which you know is true. The chances of getting caught are non-existant.

But should you get caught using it in a transdermal manner (wow you'd have to be stupid to get caught) you will get in trouble.

Finally back to Jeff's question
    About the strength building characteristics. My cycle of t1-pro and insulin (10iu post work out) netted about a 5-10lb per week increase on bench and squat. Curls and tri pushdowns went up 2.5-5. I also wasn't eating as big as I could have (but I was at a surplus), so the results may have been better.

Comparatively 3.5 weeks into a cutting cycle of fina only at 1000 cal/day defecit my strength has gone up slightly. I've added about 5 lb to the topend of my bench and am able to squeeze out a few more reps. I can only imagine that fina/test would blow 1-test/4-AD out of the water. I'll let you know in october.

Also it is worth note there is a injectable 1-test cyp that can get blood levels to whatever level you want, and there have been some positive feedback about it, but no one I know of has said they prefer it to "real" stuff. The problem with high blood levels is the lethargy that comes with it. Even with high doses of 4-ad and eca it is quite irritating.

The balance between lethargy and effects was at 6 squirts per day of t1-pro for me. Above that and I could barely drag myself out of bed.

Also the 42/42mg is twice a day so you are getting 84mg/day, that is 574 mg of each a week. A mid level cycle if the 4-ad was test. Most people are going above the recommended dosages Injectable 4-AD cyp is reported to only be really effective at around 1200 mg/week with a first week of 1600 mg

2. Transdermal delivery of 1-test is NOT illegal but is not approved for supplementation. There is a huge difference...

This is one reason that I sell lotions (since I know we all have areas that could use some moisturizing).

Chemo
    •   

3. I like using it as after shave for my chest.

4. i feel answering the question how effective 1-test compared to other steroids is a question that lacks an answer. comparing it to what steroids??? you couldnt even begin to compare the gains of one test to that of dbol. i would consider 1-test more of a cutting drug since it does not aromatize, so it wont cause bloat and causes lean mass gains. dbol bloats you up and is obviously a mass building compound. however, if you want to really make it a simple and somewhat unfair question, you could ask how effective is a standard cycle of pro-hormones/steroids containing 10 grams of 1-test and 5 grams of 4-Ad over a 1 month peiod in comparison to a standard cycle of steroids consisting of 2 grams of t.prop and 50mg of winny/day over the course of a month; i would have an answer. That answer would be that both cycles will work however, its like comparing bottle rockets to a classic M-80. One makes a clearly audible popping sound, and the other a loud boom.

5. We'll have a better indication of how effective it is when the new methyl 1-test hits the shelf. In this case one will be able to compare a 30 mg daily dose of methyl 1-test to a 30 mg daily dose of dbol.

Until then everything is apples to oranges...

Chemo
    •   

6. personally I like apples....

7. Originally posted by Chemo
    We'll have a better indication of how effective it is when the new methyl 1-test hits the shelf. In this case one will be able to compare a 30 mg daily dose of methyl 1-test to a 30 mg daily dose of dbol. Chemo

Methyl 1-test?   Tell us more!  Who, when, where, how, etc.

8. My t-pro came with DMSO. Do I mix the whole bottle with it or what? Does the DMSO make the absorption rate higher?

9. Originally posted by ttboyy2k
    My t-pro came with DMSO. Do I mix the whole bottle with it or what? Does the DMSO make the absorption rate higher?

There may be an unfortunate moment where you spill the whole bottle into your transdermal..

It helps out, though..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can you tell if the test is real?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 09:17 PM
  2. see if test is real?
    By FitModel in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-09-2010, 02:48 PM
  3. More Anabolic? 300 Tren E/wk or 700 Primo/wk