arimidex vs formestane on cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

arimidex vs formestane on cycle

1. New Member

arimidex vs formestane on cycle

im having trouble deciding which to use....i started my first cycle of test E at 400 mg's every 5 days...ive heard alot of good things about formestane lately.....im also considering a kickstart with epistane for 3 weeks and possibly another compound to stack with.

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What good things did you hear? What good things are you looking for? 400mg is not very much test to merit either.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    What good things did you hear? What good things are you looking for? 400mg is not very much test to merit either.
    ive herd hat form drys you out..keeps liido happy adds strength....im looking to reduce estrogen related side effects from 400 mg test every 5 days not a week. also if i run epistane for 3 weeks is there any need to run an ai in that time period or just wait until after
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

well i personally have no experience with formestane but have used ana before..ana kept me pretty dry on a test cycle.. im currently using 20 mg epistane on my test e cycle and havent found any need to use an a.i.. o and u can prolly use epi for more than 3 weeks i have been on only 20mgs for about 4 weeks now and i have no sides at all juss nice strength and lean mass gains
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jaydesiel4651 View Post
    ive herd hat form drys you out..keeps liido happy adds strength....im looking to reduce estrogen related side effects from 400 mg test every 5 days not a week. also if i run epistane for 3 weeks is there any need to run an ai in that time period or just wait until after
    Like I suggested, 400mg of test (E5D) is still not going to be that estrogenic and in and of itself will certainly elevate libido.

Arimidex is going to impact your lipids in a less favorable way and may impare some of the benefits of the estrogenic tendancies of test aromatization. Depending upon your goals you want some estrogen as it is anabolic in and of itself and good for you when trying to gain LBM.

The idea of taking epi would be a good one in the sense that it will likely keep you dry(er) without the need for an AI.

You don't want to run an AI unless you know you need to for reasons such as gyno or a tendency to bloat excessively which isn't going to happen at 400mg E5D.

If this is your first cycle run the test solo and see how you respond. Or if you insist on stacking the test/epi is a good stack All of these ancillaries that people use are not always necessary. More is not always better. JMO
  6. New Member

the reason im only running the epi for 3 weeks is because i ran epi for 6-7 weeks a couple months back and i noticed 85% of gains by the third week....plus the test should be starting to kick in and i dont want to stress my liver that bad....anyway i ordered some formestane with my epi because its only $15 for 3.5 grams already in transdermal soultion....so after the epi i might do 100 mgs eod or something like that if i feel its necessary....also thinking of some 3-ad for the end of the cycle if its out soon enough.
  7. New Member

bump
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

I really do not think thar formestane is anywhere near on par with arimidex. Personally I would use a low dose arimidex on cycle. However, what so many people do is ge obsessed with low estrogen during a cycle and go nuts with AI's losing a good deal of the effect that the hormone was going to provide.

In fact my first cycle ever was 100mg ED of test prop for 6 weeks, however for some reason I thought that I was supposed to use letrozole at 2.5mg EOD. Well I did and I literally got next to nothing out of the cycle. Literallyu thought the gear was bunk and had it tested. Low and behold it was not and I therefore believe that estrogen plays a crucial role in the gains we get from steroids we need it in our bodies to an extent we just dont want tooo much.

I personally would not use an AI until I was using more than 750mg of test a week. And even then it would be at a very low dose so that I still had about 50% circulaing estrogen, like .5mg Arimidex EOD.

I would ditch the formestane and arimidex. Maybe because it is so weak you can use it but why? Also Epi is said to help with estrogen so hell run that as your anti-e.

Good Luck!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does Arimidex fight bloat on-cycle?
    By Thomasxavier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 09:38 AM
  2. Nolva vs aromidex (on cycle)
    By Bicep23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 07:06 AM
  3. Pros and Cons of Formestane on Cycle