USP Anabolic Pump, WITH ROIDS

danielfernandes

Awards
This is just more of a curiosity. At the moment I am on a cycle

Test enth and eq, for 12 weeks and I was thinking to throw some anabolic pump from usp labs, for a month or so, but really don’t know if I will have any benefits from it, or if it will interfere in a bad way my cycle,
I just asking for some ideas regarding this

Thank you

danielfernandes

Awards
anyone out there can answer this :whiner:

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
use ap along with creatine after your cycle..help u keep more gains

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use during a cycle would be ideal, actually, IMO. well, ideal would be in conjunction with IGF AND gear, but anyway.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Use on cycle would be a good idea. I agree with, SO.

Plus I've found that it works very synergistaically with IGF-1 as well. Insulin levels will be high, growth hormone levels should be high.

Hyperplasia and Hypertrophy will be very high due to all of the above.

danielfernandes

Awards
i will use one tube for a month while on cycle , and will use another one , once my cycle has finish has part of my pct

clarkage

Awards
I never like using anything that gives me pumps while on cycle because the steroids give me such a huge pump that sometimes I can't finish my workouts because the pumps hurt so much..but everyone is different...try it out..if you don't liek it...then stop using it

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Anabolic Pump is one of the best supplements I've ever used, if not, THE best. It's one of the few bodybuilding supplements I would actually consider running during a cycle. :)

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
Anabolic Pump is one of the best supplements I've ever used, if not, THE best. It's one of the few bodybuilding supplements I would actually consider running during a cycle. :)
I think i'll do just that...I was considering running during Epidrol pct, but I guess it makes more sense to use it on cycle with higher hormone levels and increase in carbs/calories.