Furazadrol as a cutting cycle

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I did a search and found a lot about furazadrol, but nothing about using it as a cutting/hardening agent.

I ordered a bottle and I plan on using it while cutting to preserve muscle mass and hopefully harden out a bit.

I eat about 500 kcal under maintenance right now. And about 300/350 grams op protein a day.
This will be my second cycle ever. I did a revolt(same as x-mass/max lmg) cycle before.

Has anyone tried furazadrol for this purpose yet?

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
I did a search and found a lot about furazadrol, but nothing about using it as a cutting/hardening agent.

I ordered a bottle and I plan on using it while cutting to preserve muscle mass and hopefully harden out a bit.

I eat about 500 kcal under maintenance right now. And about 300/350 grams op protein a day.
This will be my second cycle ever. I did a revolt(same as x-mass/max lmg) cycle before.

Has anyone tried furazadrol for this purpose yet?
Had several friends do OraA cycles solo-6-8 weeks. Nothing in terms of gains except for some hardness, nearly negligible cutting effects (lost 2-4lbs between the three guys. No chahnges in strength, vascularity though it did take a toll on their lipid profile.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Had several friends do OraA cycles solo-6-8 weeks. Nothing in terms of gains except for some hardness, nearly negligible cutting effects (lost 2-4lbs between the three guys. No chahnges in strength, vascularity though it did take a toll on their lipid profile.
So you're saying it's not worth the hassle?

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying it's not worth the hassle?
I would personally skip after seeing the objective and subjective results/data. I am sure it would work well stacked with something more potent (H50, SD, PP) but as a standalone you would require higher doses, they went up to 6 orastanA's a day.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I should make a change in plans. Since I'm cutting right now I don't think it's a good idea to add a "wet" compound like PP. So I was thinking about adding Havoc. Havoc's pretty "dry" isn't it?
I also found a Havoc clone called Epidrol. It's somewhat cheaper but the company it's from, called Genera Supplements, is pretty new. Recomp Performance Nutrition has a pretty good reputation so I think I'm more comfortable going with Havoc.

Anyway this is what I had in mind:

Week 1: furazadrol 100mg/havoc 20mg
Week 2: furazadrol 100mg/havoc 30mg
Week 3: furazadrol 100mg/havoc 30mg
Week 4: furazadrol 100mg/havoc 30mg
Week 5: Tamoxifen Citrate 30mg
Week 6: Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg
Week 7: Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg

Any comments on this? Any reasons why havoc is or isn't good for cutting?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Should be fine for cutting, especially noting its anti-estrogen effects

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i'm assuming fura is the same as mega zol which is dosed at 50mg caps. i went all the way up to 350mg on a six week cycle and got cut up quite a bit. i also started the cycle with superdrol but the zol i feel is what leaned me out. ive ran two s.d cycles prior and didn't lean out at all, but i was also bulking and this time around i was on a cut. i think it will be a nice addition to a good routine and diet. might want to think about bumping it up to at least 200mg though. thats where i started noticing the effects.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
i'm assuming fura is the same as mega zol which is dosed at 50mg caps. i went all the way up to 350mg on a six week cycle and got cut up quite a bit. i also started the cycle with superdrol but the zol i feel is what leaned me out. ive ran two s.d cycles prior and didn't lean out at all, but i was also bulking and this time around i was on a cut. i think it will be a nice addition to a good routine and diet. might want to think about bumping it up to at least 200mg though. thats where i started noticing the effects.
Well, I guess I have to order another bottle of furazadrol along with the havoc then.

Thanks for the input guys!

slick351c

Awards
Ive been looking into doing a similar stack with furaza and havoc, and ive read that 11-oxo is also supposed to work well with furaza. what are y'alls opinions on stacking the three? or would you save the cortisol blocker for PCT?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i'm assuming fura is the same as mega zol
It isn't. Completely different chemical. It's used for the same purpose (hardening agent) but appears to be effective at much lower doses that prostanozol.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
Ive been looking into doing a similar stack with furaza and havoc, and ive read that 11-oxo is also supposed to work well with furaza. what are y'alls opinions on stacking the three? or would you save the cortisol blocker for post cycle therapy?
im interested about this as well

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
It isn't. Completely different chemical. It's used for the same purpose (hardening agent) but appears to be effective at much lower doses that prostanozol.
damn now i feel bad i gave bad advice:frustrate

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
damn now i feel bad i gave bad advice:frustrate
It's the orastan names....they confuse people:

Orastan E (AKA prostanozol)
([3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol)

Orastan A (AKA furazadrol)
5a-androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Ive been looking into doing a similar stack with furaza and havoc, and ive read that 11-oxo is also supposed to work well with furaza. what are y'alls opinions on stacking the three? or would you save the cortisol blocker for post cycle therapy?
good question...anyone?

h19

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
I used it at 200mg with 11oxo 300mgs and lost a great deal of fat (20lbs) and gained mabey 2lbs LBM on a low cal/carb diet in 6 weeks. I could not move the scale or calipers for months.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I used it at 200mg with 11oxo 300mgs and lost a great deal of fat (20lbs) and gained mabey 2lbs LBM on a low cal/carb diet in 6 weeks. I could not move the scale or calipers for months.
20lbs! thats a good amount of weight bro! :head:

Cerberus777

Cerberus777

Awards
Yeah i am very happy with it pct was easy just used 6oxo and restorvol. I plan on adding h-drol or havoc to the mix at the end of Jan and try to build a little more.