Questions on Test/Tren/Dbol Stack

jdwilb

Awards
I have a few questions on the stack I will be starting here in the next month or so. current stats are 6 foot 228lbs, been lifting for 7 years, about 15% bf. I have ran a few test and sust cycles as well has several ph cycles. I've been natural for about 3 years. The stack I'm planning on running is

Weeks 1-14 test-e 500mg per week
1-6 Dbol 50 mg ED
3-11 Tren-e 400 mg per week
post cycle therapy will be clomid, nolva, and hcg

How would you guys suggest running post cycle therapy, is there anything else you would throw in in place of something? I've heard of a few people running hcg mid-cycle. Also open to adjustments. Thanks!!

concretetofists

Awards
i would do my pct like this

wk1 clomid 100/nolva 40
wk2 clomid 50/nolva 40
wk3 nolva 20
wk4 nolva 20

start it 2 weeks after your last test shot.

have you run tren before? the sides can potentially be pretty rough, with the enanthate ester you would have to deal with them for a few weeks after you stoped your injects if they are too much to handle. tren ace may be a better alternative.

jdwilb

Awards
Thanks for the advice on the tren, that is what I was acctually thinking about doing for PCT but when would you take the hcg and how would you dose that I've never used it before but herd it is a must with tren

concretetofists

Awards
im on a similar cycle right now (test prop/tren ace/eq), and i started my hcg on week 4. im doing 250iu twice a week. im planning on running hcg until two weeks before i start my pct, but i may not have bought quite enough,so we'll see how long it lasts me. i'll be done with the tren in 2 weeks, so hcg shouldnt be a huge issue for me towards the end of my cycle.

but you should definitely run hcg on that 14 week cycle, count on the tren shutting you down pretty hard. tren is a really neat compound though, you will enjoy it for sure. its fun watching your body change shape almost daily.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I would avoid the clomid. but hcg is a good idea. the only thing is that if your going to run the tren for 8 weeks you might want to consider using tren ace instead. tren e takes a while to build up to dosage levels so 8 weeks is kind of short.

Be advised that while tren/dbol is a killer combo your going to have a couple weeks in there with so really hard pumps.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a few questions on the stack I will be starting here in the next month or so. current stats are 6 foot 228lbs, been lifting for 7 years, about 15% bf. I have ran a few test and sust cycles as well has several ph cycles. I've been natural for about 3 years. The stack I'm planning on running is

Weeks 1-14 test-e 500mg per week
1-6 Dbol 50 mg ED
3-11 Tren-e 400 mg per week
post cycle therapy will be clomid, nolva, and hcg

How would you guys suggest running post cycle therapy, is there anything else you would throw in in place of something? I've heard of a few people running hcg mid-cycle. Also open to adjustments. Thanks!!
i agree with skye..

here is what i would do any why i would do it.
weeks 1-14 test e 500mg/week
weeks 1-6 50mgs dbol/day
weeks 1-8 tren E 400mg/week

hcg is indeed a friend on tren cycles, but it would be much better used DURING the cycle to maintain testicular mass and function rather than during PCT in which it will actually inhibit gonadatropins. i would run the hcg at 250iu twice a week starting on week 2, and discontinuing a week before pct starts.

as for the tren, the longer you have had it out of your system, the easier recovery during post cycle therapy will be. for this reason, i would leave as much of a buffer zone between discontinuing tren and post cycle therapy as possible.

post cycle therapy after running hcg throughout your cycle will make things much easier-

two weeks after last test E shot-
100 chlomid 40nolva week 1
50 chlomid 30 nolva week 2
20nolva week 3
10 nolva week 4
.25 mg adex EOD for week 5 (to prevent estrogen rebound, just a personal preference i have noticed works well with me)

concretetofists

Awards
yeah, run the cycle the way jomi has it outlined. that cycle looks like good times.

i still think for a first run with tren the acetate ester would suit you better. start with 50mg ed, and work your way up in 25mg increments as you see fit. you may react great with it, or you may turn into a miserable raging a-hole who cant sleep.

just my 2cc's.

concretetofists

Awards
oh one other thing to remember when running tren, WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER.

if you dont stay hydrated on tren you WILL feel like crap, and your workouts WILL suffer, guaranteed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say go with the tren A as mentioned, starting at 50mg ed. Hcg would be nice as well.