Hema/zol cycle + pct

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
high-dose Hema/zol cycle + pct questions

Thought I'd post this in here cos nothing's happening in the post cycle therapy forum. Looking for some info/feedback/opinions...

Currently I'm on week 3 of 50mg of Hemadrol and 300mg of WinZtrol (ramped up over week 2+3 on the Zol, started week 2 @ 100mg). I will be taking this for 6 weeks total, and also week 5 + 6 I will be taking 100mg of Hemadrol. Because of my weight and size (6'2 - 230 pnds) I think it's fairly safe to do so for the last 2 weeks and probably much more effective this way...but I'm contemplating using TD forme for those last 2 weeks..

Anyhow, here is my currently planned post cycle therapy for this cycle, looking for feedback since I've been thinking of changing a few things in it:

Nolva (40, 30, 20, 10) or (40, 30, 30, 20)?
(possible also adding TD formestane instead of trione - looking for feedback on this - wondering if it will be lowering my estrogen too much when coupled with the Nolvadex, or maybe it would be good with a different ratio of nolva, or possibly good to use the td formestane in week 5+6 to help transition into a normal post cycle therapy?)

Jungle Warfare
Bad Ass Mass
Restore

Paravol

Reset AD
RPM

Any feedback and/or comments, good or bad, are welcomed.

I have the nolva + Paravol + Reset AD on hand, JW/BAM/Restore are already in shipping. Rest is still up for debate.