Does H-drol have side effects?

Britmax

Awards
Hi, just a quickie, Im looking at fast action H-drol, anyone had this and had any side effects, or know of any that come with it. Thanks.

Britmax

Awards
Yeh i know that:p. I have been told its a mild one though,so has little side effect to it?? i dont know a lot about it to be honest, tried to research a lot but its hard to find articles on the 1 product or effects!done promax extreme for ages,fancy somthing more potent in gaining, am 21 and 67kg. Im after gaining more power for sports. Are effects lasting or short term? i prob sound artarded,but v newb 2 steroid supps n am after a weakish 1 just to help,any ideas?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeh i know that:p. I have been told its a mild one though,so has little side effect to it?? i dont know a lot about it to be honest, tried to research a lot but its hard to find articles on the 1 product or effects!done promax extreme for ages,fancy somthing more potent in gaining, am 21 and 67kg. Im after gaining more power for sports. Are effects lasting or short term? i prob sound artarded,but v newb 2 steroid supps n am after a weakish 1 just to help,any ideas?

How tall are you?? Honestly at 67 kgs I think the first thing you need to do is EAT EAT EAT. Not trying to be an ass just my thoughts.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Like the anabolic steroids they mimic, steroid precursors have harmful side effects. Children and teens are particularly at risk because their bodies are still growing. Steroid precursors can cause:

* Acne
* Stunted growth.
* Migraines.
* Blood clots.
* Male pattern baldness, facial hair, and other male traits in girls.
* Enlarged breasts and other female traits in boys.
* Shrunken testicles.
* Impotence.
* Liver disease.

It is for this reason that you should use creatine, protien, stims, diet, and exercise. Steroids are the way to go once you have reached the maximum you can achieve naturally. At your weight you should look into weight gainers and supplements such as bad ass mass and mass fx. They will help you gain lean mass. Eat more! From your age and weight I would definitely say you are an ectomorph with a high metabolism. If I were you I would try to cram as much protein as I possibly could into my system. For about the same amount that you would spend on a one month cycle H-drol and post cycle therapy you could get a months worth of muscle milk (5 lbs) and some ragnarock for creatine and its stim abilities.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Search using the term "halodrol" and you'll find lots of information.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I did 30 days on Fast Action H-DROL. During the cycle, my only 'sides' were positive. Felt great, had great workouts, libido was way up...it was awsome.

At the end of the cycle I went from 185 to 178 and gained size and strength.

The important part is post cycle therapy. Find an online pharmacy that will sell you nolvadex. Take it for another few weeks (assuming you do a four week cycle)

Week 1 30mgs per day
week 2 20mgs per day
week 3 10mgs per day

Some may suggest higher dosages, but Halodrol50 is pretty mild. That's my advice...take it for what it's worth. And I'm sure that a few other people with more experience than me will weigh in.

But just search for "Halodrol-50" and you'll find a lot of info.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
For me sides were not there. Although aggression was alot higer but I have a bad temper as is. I took H-50 and hemadrol.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on a cycle of a haladrol clone (hemadrol). I'm about to double my dose next week for 2 weeks @ 100mg (week 5 + 6) but I'm also stacking 300mg of Zol. I'll let you know what the sides are, I'm expecting some. Just a note though, I'm 6'2 - and a fairly lean 220 pnds, this is the only reason I'm going to try increasing my dose over what's recommended. So far I've had absolutely no bad sides on 50mg, but I'm also taking cycle support and I've got my nolva + trione ready as should you. ;) Even though it's mild, you should still be prepared and follow a normal post cycle therapy.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Hey GP keep me updated once ur done at 100mg I was thinking of running it at that same dose.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will do.. so far I have to say I regret not having any Ciccuss before starting this, but I'll have some as of tomorrow.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Will do.. so far I have to say I regret not having any Ciccuss before starting this, but I'll have some as of tomorrow.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention dry joints were kinda of bad on that stack. Elbows joints were in hell. Ur are taking more zol than I took O-E I maxed it out at 200mg.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I forgot to mention dry joints were kinda of bad on that stack. Elbows joints were in hell. Ur are taking more zol than I took O-E I maxed it out at 200mg.
Yeah I've been taking 300mg for a week now, and have 2 more to go after this week. My elbows were killing me today just doing skullcrushers. Going to be swallowing that ciccuss like candy hehe.

Britmax

Awards
Thanks for the words,i think i'm going to try a weight/muscle gainer then like maximuscle cyclone and try and eat shed loads see how that works for a bit. I'm 173cm tall. put on quite a lot of muscle,but then for few months nothings been changing or growing,gets fustrating you know when work hard for it!Still ill be back if more food n gainer doesnt work.
Cheers :food:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the words,i think i'm going to try a weight/muscle gainer then like maximuscle cyclone and try and eat shed loads see how that works for a bit. I'm 173cm tall. put on quite a lot of muscle,but then for few months nothings been changing or growing,gets fustrating you know when work hard for it!Still ill be back if more food n gainer doesnt work.
Cheers :food:
Try also changing your routine up and doing more compounds. Another good trick is to occassionally decondition yourself. Once in a while I take a full week off from the gym, it lets any possible injuries heal and also deconditions you so that you can enter into a new growth cycle. I'm not even focused on strength anymore, it's not a good indicator as to growth at all...so I wouldn't worry about losing a bit of strength if you do that, it all comes back and more.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
Gutter, whats your cycle look like since your extending to 6 weeks? I was thinking of doing 50/50/50/75/75/100 b/c ive been reading that Halo doesnt kick in until about the 3rd week or so. Is is straight to end on a high note or should i taper down to say 50/75/100/75/50/50?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gutter, whats your cycle look like since your extending to 6 weeks? I was thinking of doing 50/50/50/75/75/100 b/c ive been reading that Halo doesnt kick in until about the 3rd week or so. Is is straight to end on a high note or should i taper down to say 50/75/100/75/50/50?
This is my first time taking hema/halo clone, but I'm just ending at 100 and going straight into pct. I think it all depends on what you're comfortable with. Tapering down seems like a good method, but since I'm only increasing my dose for 2 weeks, I'm not going to taper up or down, plus my hema comes in 50mg caps and unless I make new caps, I can't taper very easily.

hema: 50/50/50/50/100/100
zol: 50/100/200/300/300/300

What I am thinking of doing though is starting my ALRI stack during my last 5 days of my cycle to help kick start natty-t levels before starting my pct. I read it can take 5 days or so for normal test-boosters to build up and start working. In theory it sounds good..I've read a few things on here about doing that too.

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
i got a few boxes of the original Halo-50 the first batch. Would you say the zol is whats gunna mess up your test levels more than the drol? Since im increasing for 3 weeks you think i need to taper or what i have is good?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got a few boxes of the original Halo-50 the first batch. Would you say the zol is whats gunna mess up your test levels more than the drol? Since im increasing for 3 weeks you think i need to taper or what i have is good?
Hrm, I have no experience with it, so I don't want to recommend something that may not be good. What I would personally do (and this is just me personally) is not taper off - so that I can see the best results right to the end. Not saying that it's the safest thing though. Tapering off would obviously be safer.

Now, if I did this, and had a hard time during pct to get back to normal, or if it didn't work out the greatest and/or shut me down too much, then the next time I tried it, I would taper down.

And yes, I'd say the zol would be effecting t-levels more atm but I don't know much about how the 100mg of drol will effect it in comparison...I don't think many ppl have tried it.

This is my first cycle also, so I've made sure to taper up slowly on the zol and definately had my pct all planned out far ahead of time. So far I've reacted well to everything and that's the only reason I'm willing to go to 100mg of drol..the only thing I'm thinking is that I may need an on cycle AI next week (during week 5). Can't decide between formestane or trione.

troy

troy

Awards
hey britmax a realy good weight gainer is real gains by universal nutrion it worked pretty good for me and mates that i told but if you dose on it wrong youl pack it on real quick.

alexv305

Awards
Hi, just a quickie, Im looking at fast action H-drol, anyone had this and had any side effects, or know of any that come with it. Thanks.
I took CEL H-Drol and had no side effects and gained about 10lbs of muscle. I used Formadrol as PCT with Milk Thistle throughout the entire cycle.

Good luck.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 5 week cycle of Halodrol-50 plus Fast Action H-Drol
50/50/75/75/75 and felt great pretty much the whole time without really any sides. This was my first cycle which I logged btw
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68562-gaspari-thyrotabs-halodrol.html
I went from 182.5 lbs to 194 lbs
I am 2 weeks into pct and so far I havent lost much weight (192.5 as of today). Couldnt be happier about this cycle. But I will say that the 5th week didnt really do much for me so I would stick to 4 weeks.

troy

troy

Awards
has any 1 heard of h-drol by competetive edge and is it as good??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i had no sides from halodrol, if i were to run it again i would do 6 weeks, something like 50/50/75/75/100/100

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
tell us what ur gains on h-drol by comp edge
i was recomping so my weight didnt change, i got mild fat loss and some muscle hardness, no strength gains.

i used hemadrol 50/50/50/50. I'm a big guy though i think 50mg doesnt cut it for guys in the 225+ club. 75-100mg would work much better.

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
whats the avg lbm gain??? i heard its 10 for hdrol and 20 for superdrol...

heisner94

Awards
i am looking to take this i am 6ft 120 lbs are there anything i should be looking for or troubles with my weight or anything on while taking this

heisner94

Awards
is there anything i should worry about with my height and weight about taking this or do u have any recomendations

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i am looking to take this i am 6ft 120 lbs are there anything i should be looking for or troubles with my weight or anything on while taking this
let me guess, by the 94 in your name you were born in 94 and you are 16. You just finished growing and have the build of an insect. You just started lifting and you have no idea what you're doing.

NO STEROIDS FOR YOU. Learn how to eat properly.

heisner94

Awards
let me guess, by the 94 in your name you were born in 94 and you are 16. You just finished growing and have the build of an insect. You just started lifting and you have no idea what you're doing.

NO STEROIDS FOR YOU. Learn how to eat properly.
well most of it ur right but i do eat well from wrestling and i have done lifting on and off because of moving and my max bench is prolly 125 so yea not very big

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well most of it ur right but i do eat well from wrestling and i have done lifting on and off because of moving and my max bench is prolly 125 so yea not very big
Get the FUKC out of this section! Dont even scroll down far enough to see it. U r 16 end of discussion. :censored:

fmfws185

Awards
DUDE R U SERIOUS UR ONLY 16!!!!
This is one of those cases where he's gonna take it anyways no matter what we say. I mean come on guys he's still in his rebelious stages. Well here's the options we have.
1. We could help him and give him advice on how to cycle properly so he doesn't mess it up for the rest of us and get another ph banned.
2. We can totally ignore him and let him cycle without take proper precautions and end up hearing about him in the news papers and then ANOTHER PH GETS BANNED!!!!!

What do you guys think???
Dam kids

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All i can say is don't do steroids. At your age it can be pretty detrimental to your system because you're still developing. Look it up, go google "steroids under 21" and you'll find a million reasons.

You need to start lifting weights properly... learn to eat properly and bulk. No you don't eat well if you're 120 pounds lol. But maybe you think you know everything, you are 16 after all lol.

And you can't post here anymore, you're just going to get flamed and told off. You have no business taking steroids. Don't be a dumbass.

heisner94

Awards
This is one of those cases where he's gonna take it anyways no matter what we say. I mean come on guys he's still in his rebelious stages. Well here's the options we have.
1. We could help him and give him advice on how to cycle properly so he doesn't mess it up for the rest of us and get another ph banned.
2. We can totally ignore him and let him cycle without take proper precautions and end up hearing about him in the news papers and then ANOTHER PH GETS BANNED!!!!!

Dam kids
ok see i have been researching for days and i know most of people that are my age that have taken stuff like this and others and i have also researched on m drol but i want to get results fast for wrestling and other stuff most of my friends are on m drol and others are taking protein with h drol and m drol and stuff like jack3d 3d and stuff.....im not asking for lectures just for advice

fmfws185

Awards
ok see i have been researching for days and i know most of people that are my age that have taken stuff like this and others and i have also researched on m drol but i want to get results fast for wrestling and other stuff most of my friends are on m drol and others are taking protein with h drol and m drol and stuff like jack3d 3d and stuff.....im not asking for lectures just for advice
WHOA!!!
Slow down there turbo STAY AWAY FROM MDOL I repeat STAY AWAY FROM MDROL for 1 ur friends are dumbasses for taking it. Seriously man if u value ur health u will stay away from this stuff were not trying to lecture u bro seriously. It may seem like it but dude thes are STEROIDS not some sort of creatine or protein these are homones that will shut u down. They WILL shrink ur balls. If ur still a virgin u don't want the first time u have and not be able to get UP and have shrivled up balls. Stay away from them bro were jst trying to help

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your friends are dumbasses. They are most likely hurting their natural testosterone levels in the long run... And i'll bet the kids on Mdrol are getting side effects like limp **** that they're afraid to talk about... I've heard all this **** before from high school kids.

Just because your friends are dumbasses doesn't mean you should be one too.

If you start training properly you will make so much progress you won't need steroids. A 125 bench max dude... come on. It took me 2 weeks of lifting to hit 135 for one. So what are you doing your reps with, 95 pounds? lmao, and you want to do steroids... BAD IDEA. Learn how to train, and eat more food. Your diet is bad if you are 6'0 120.

I can't even imagine how skinny 6' 120 is. I seriously can't imagine it. You need food not steroids.

With that said i'm reporting you and negging you so you never come back here. No one is ever going to condone you taking steroids. That would be criminal!

heisner94

Awards
WHOA!!!
Slow down there turbo STAY AWAY FROM MDOL I repeat STAY AWAY FROM MDROL for 1 ur friends are dumbasses for taking it. Seriously man if u value ur health u will stay away from this stuff were not trying to lecture u bro seriously. It may seem like it but dude thes are STEROIDS not some sort of creatine or protein these are homones that will shut u down. They WILL shrink ur balls. If ur still a virgin u don't want the first time u have and not be able to get UP and have shrivled up balls. Stay away from them bro were jst trying to help
well i thank every one for the concerns but do u have any other suggestions because my friends did a 2 week cycle of mdol and everything has been going well for them and i do a work out routine with my wrestling coach every other day and im just looking for something to give me the competetive edge and they said m drol is dagerous but works and hdrol is alot safer and still shows results so im just wondering if not these then what kind of creatines or w/e to help even though im still going to consider hdrol and maybe even mdrol and i dnt care about being told off incase u havent noticed 120 lbs 6ft i get told off alot but i got friends there to back me up so just looking for advice please

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay out of the Steroids sections which includes PH's, Post Cycle etc. First/Last warning.

fmfws185

Awards
If u have a sams club card go and get some protein. I think its like 30$ for 5lbs that's and awsome deal. Get some creatine monohydrate and some real food. That will take u very very far. If u work out with heavy weights u can gain muscle like crazy trust me u have enough test running through ur body to put any weight lifter to shame don't waste it and mess up the rest of ur life its not worth it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the avg lbm gain???
25 lbs according to some on here which is total :censored:

I dunnoe I would guess in the range of 8-10? if that

Not a great bulker

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You're 16... 6 ft tall and 120 lbs? Dude you have no finished growing, looks like you havent event STARTED growing... And your test and metabolism are through the room.

use that to your advantage because nothing will help you like hard work, clean diet and lots of sleep. no matter how appealing it sounds to put on some mass in a few short weeks, most of the educated individuals who are currently or have cycled in the past are well aware of what risks are associated with AAS/PH.

It boggles my mind that someone who is 16 is turning to these compounds, but it doesn't surprise me that you're listening to your friends who are either stupid, ignorant, or just plain crazy. Superdrol at 16?? Say goodbye to natural testosterone production and permanent side effects and probably no to little gains unless you're eating right and push serious weight. At 120 it makes me wonder how long youve been working out, which I probably could not lift much either but 125 on bench?

Look just buy some food. Eat the hell out of chicken, fish, whole grain bread and pasta, consume milk, oats, and cook things that have healthy fats (olive oil, natty pb, avacadoes) and cut out trans fats, simple carbs in the evening and get plenty of rest. At 120 lbs you dont need maybe more than 150-160 grams of protein... You can do this with a 2-3 glasses of milk, a couple chicken breasts, a scoop or two of whey and some peanut butter and oats. Seriously just eat and don't consider AAS/PH until your own testosterone production starts to fall naturally.

sfcmd21

Awards
a friend of mine took h-drol and got a gnarly lump in his tit- not even in his nipples, an actual lump in his breast, like breast cancer. he had to get a mamogram and it came back benign, some strange delayed onset gyno side effect. im not saying dont take it or that it will happen to anyone else, because everyones body will react differently, but be sure to plan your post-cycle correctly to prevent anything like that

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt realise this cat was 16.....I have been told I am a nitpicker/stupid on this forum.....but 16 dude.....cmon PLEASE do not do any type of hormonal product....is it worth risking ur nuts?

I sincerly hope you say "No it is not worht my balls"

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established

Dam kids
Or better yet, the MODs could ban his IP so he can't go on this forum.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im still going to consider hdrol and maybe even mdrol and i dnt care about being told off incase u havent noticed 120 lbs 6ft i get told off alot but i got friends there to back me up so just looking for advice please

I'm still gonna consider hdrol/mdrol. Then why u on here asking advice when everyone tells u no! You have to be the biggest moron i've seen on here yet.. 6ft, 120lbs.. Have u even touched a weight? lmfao! facking douche.