Nor / 4 AD transdermal homebrew

jediclampet

Awards
I will be doing my first PH cycle in about a month. I have decided to try a Nor / 4 AD transderma stack for 4 weeks with 2 daily doses at 300 mgs of Nordiol and 150 mgs of 4-AD, both transdermals.

I was going to buy noraderm and 4-aderm but they are expensive. I will if I have too but I'd love to make a homebrew version instead. I've been researching it.

What kind of Nordiol and 4 AD should I buy?

Would it go something like this for 1 bottle of 240ml:

8 gm Nordiol / 4 gm 4 AD

40% ISO is 96ml

15% IPP is 36ml

15% IPM is 36ml

10% OA is 24ml

10% PG is 24ml

10% DMSO is 24ml

-put these in a hairspray bottle for application.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The formular is correct although you can save yourself the trouble and buy t-gel (from member stores) which I did. DMSO irritates my skin alot, so I use just 5% and add more ISO.

jediclampet

Awards
Thanks MarcusG. What should the "powder of choice" be that I add to the t-gel? In other words, what are the best sources for nordiol and 4-AD to use?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
?? Didn't you say you wanted a nordiol + 4AD combo? Theres only one nordiol and one 4-ad as far as I know. I assume you don't want the dione versions of those 2 which aren't any good.

jediclampet

Awards
So I would just add to the t-gel:

1) 8 grams of the 1fast400 19-Nor Powder
2) 4 grams of the 1fast400 4-AD Powder

Do I need the cypionate versions of these powders?

Is that right - add 12 grams of PH powder to each bottle of t-gel?

Will I need anything else besides my post-cycle stuff?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
get em from 1 fast hes got good stuff and decent prices plus hes a quality guy. Shippings quick to.

jediclampet

Awards
Sounds good. T-gel from the member store and PH powders from 1 fast.

Cypionate versions of the powders or not? What does cypionate do?

For future reference, do I use the same powder for the t-gel formula as with the solvents in the recipe above?

I really appreciate you guys sharing your knowledge with the newbie!

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How old are you Jediclampet? Not being an ass but I hope you are at least 21 to be using phs and had a few hard years training under your belt.
To answer your question - cypionate is specifically for injections not transdermal. Steroid faqs will tell more.

jediclampet

Awards
I am 32 and have been training hard without PH's for a few years. No injections for me, thanks. I will not be buying the cypionate.

Right now I am cutting to try to shed some BF before trying my first PH cycle.

While I have the attention of some knowledgeable bros, please let me ask a couple of other questions.

I still wonder about the quantities of PH powder required. I am still considering other PH's but this will work for a theoretical discussion.

If I want to run 600 mg Nor and 300 mg 4 AD a day for 30 days, that would mean I need:

.6 x 30 = 18 gms of Nordiol

and

.3 x 30 = 9 gms of 4 AD

But these calculations assume that the powder is the pure PH? Surely the powder is not the pure PH!

So, how many grams of powder of each would I buy for that cycle?

Also, how many applications of the lotion should I make per day?

Sorry if these are silly questions. Thanks again!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
**** bro that's a difficult task at hand, the most ph's per bottle should be 15 grams and you have 9 of one and 18 of another. Make it simple and either use 15g of nor in one bottle and 9g of 4-ad in another bottle of gel and apply each together or if you're set on using 600mg a day of nor then buy three bottles of gel total and add nine grams of each per bottle. I suggest you homebrew your own to save your ass some money ;) The powders are very high quality from 1fast, should be very close to 100%!

jediclampet

Awards
Thanks kitchen chemist for the information. I will be following your suggestion of keeping the nor and 4-AD in separate bottles.

Thanks for putting up with my pestering idiotic questions. You guys kick ass!

Do I just put it all together at room temp and shake vigorously or should I heat it - I suspect the PH's are heat labile so this might not be smart? Store in the refrdgerator?

Thanks again!!!

Last edited:

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
For gel, i've read that you should add slowly and shake frequently. Heat is no problem, not microwave but hot water, let it sit in it.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your trying to cut, don't add the 4-ad. i am on Nor-aderm right now with 1,4 andro. 4-ad just gives me too much bloat esp on the face and tummy.

jediclampet

Awards
Think it would help reduce bloating to run 10 mg of nolva with the 4AD?

ckoch1722

Awards
Originally posted by lancelot
If your trying to cut, don't add the 4-ad. i am on Nor-aderm right now with 1,4 andro. 4-ad just gives me too much bloat esp on the face and tummy.
lanelot, aren't you very lethargic?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
He's not using 1-test only nor and 4-ad which neither leave you feeling lethargenic.

ckoch1722

Awards
kitchem chem- no he is using nordiol and 1,4 andro not 4AD, he said he didn't like the bloating.  not trying to be an asshole, i was just pointing it out.

lancelot do you like that stack, how is it working out for you?  are u staying the same weight losing body fat?  strength going up at all?

kitchen chemist- what would be the advantage to adding 4ad to his stack?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lancelot do you like that stack, how is it working out for you?  are u staying the same weight losing body fat?  strength going up at all?
Luv the lean gains with Nordiol and minimal sides. 1-ad/1-test had too many sides for me, but also gave the most strength and weight gains. 4-ad bloated me too much cuz i still have that dam roid gut! run an anti-e if you're prone to 4-ad bloat. good luck and happy hormoning!

phuuma

Awards
Hi guys quick question about where to actually find this T-gel. I looked in the member store and I do not see it, it is listed on the homepage in big green type but doesn't actually show up anywhere on the site for purchase. Am I missing something?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Powernutrition.net is out right now, they'll turn it back on in the store when it's back in stock.