First injectable cycle..Test-E injection question

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
OK so this is my first injectable cycle. Simple 10 weeker of test-e. 250mg each week with 23g X 1" needle. Ive had 3 injections so far. Should the injections hurt?? My first one didnt, second one hurt like a mofo for about 2 days, and third didnt hurt at all. I felt like I really got the 2nd injection due to the pain. I feel like im not doing something right. pull skin tight, insert needle (i insert slowly cuz um a big wuss and cant bring myself to stab the needle swiftly into my glute, yes these were glute injections btw), aspirate and then inject. I alway thought a properly administered IM injection was supposed to hurt at least for a little while. I was thinking the needly was too short but im 8% BF right now and I bury the needle all the way so I cant see how I wouldnt be reaching muscle tissue. Am I 2nd guessing myself for no reason? Thanks everyone and excuse my ignorance but I want to make sure im doing things correctly. Also on 10mg aromasin ED just for peace of mind. I know its only 250. I really think it would be easier to inject in my delt, but the guy I get this stuff from said 1cc is too much for the delt??

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the less nerves you hit the better off you are.Ive had painful and painless injections and painless are best.:D so youre fine and 1cc should be OK for delts if you mave muscular shoulders to start with.

Lastly quad shots are very easy to administer JFYI. Good luck!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. My 1st 2 injections were the biggest pains in my ass I've ever had.... now they are virtually painless every time. for glutes, usually 1 1/2" pins are preferred, but if you have low body fat you should be able to get away with 1".

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Im using 23g 1.5" in my delts, my gf does it, she just puts about an inch of it in, so shes not burying it. Ive been swithching between my delts for almost my last 20 injections and i inject E3D, and ive had no problems, oh and im less than 8%bf, so no worries, when i did my glutes they would get really sore, but the delts are great

Strategic

Awards
OK so this is my first injectable cycle. Simple 10 weeker of test-e. 250mg each week with 23g X 1" needle. Ive had 3 injections so far. Should the injections hurt?? My first one didnt, second one hurt like a mofo for about 2 days, and third didnt hurt at all. I felt like I really got the 2nd injection due to the pain. I feel like im not doing something right. pull skin tight, insert needle (i insert slowly cuz um a big wuss and cant bring myself to stab the needle swiftly into my glute, yes these were glute injections btw), aspirate and then inject. I alway thought a properly administered IM injection was supposed to hurt at least for a little while. I was thinking the needly was too short but im 8% BF right now and I bury the needle all the way so I cant see how I wouldnt be reaching muscle tissue. Am I 2nd guessing myself for no reason? Thanks everyone and excuse my ignorance but I want to make sure im doing things correctly. Also on 10mg aromasin ED just for peace of mind. I know its only 250. I really think it would be easier to inject in my delt, but the guy I get this stuff from said 1cc is too much for the delt??

Sometimes glute shots hurt, but with test-e you shouldn't expect much pain. IMO, Delt injections hurt much worse so stick with your glutes and you should be good to go. Test prop or 1test-cyp on the other hand...

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Nice. Thanks guys.....Think im gonna go with quad next week and then try a delt the following just for variation. So what can I expect with 250mg Each Week. Reading up on here alot of guys seem to do 500 split into 2 doses each week. I really would have preferred to do it that way since I have the aromasin and nolva on hand but the guy I get it from wont let me lol. He said try 250 first, which I guess is cool with me being that ive never done it before. How long should PCT be for a 10 weeker of this dose? I was planning on 60,40,20,20,20 of nolva which is what was recommended by my source. Thoughts?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
girlfriends that do injections for you.....priceless.

wish i had one like that....