stomach feels sick and cant eat as much on superdrol

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
3rd day in, only at 10 mg, and my stomach feels ill, its hard to eat the large amount that I usually do. Does this go away, or is there some sort of supplement for this. So far Im taking this with the 10 mg...

AX's cycle support 3 times a day
EFAs 1000 mg ed
Multivitamin once a day

Ive been eating lots of chilli and potatoes and chicken. Which I usually have no problem with.

Is there a stomach supplement people have used for this? Its kind of a queesy feeling.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
try prilosec, it helped me a lot, u can get it at the grocery store

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The slight nausea is from antagonism of the glucocorticoid receptor.

Your hunger should normalize within a few days. There are something like 27 gut hormones regulating hunger, whereby glucocorticoids are only a few. A new homeostasis will be reached after blood concentrations normalize and the body "resets" hunger regulation.

I do not know of any supplements or OTC drugs that can help alleviate this off hand.

bigdave

bigdave

Awards
well wenever i take sd i notice that my appetite is virtually non existent..i like to add 10mg of sd to my cutting cycles becuz of this

awmcdon

Awards
That's strange, superdrol makes me eat everything that isn't glued down. It really makes me crave carbs.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
haha all orals do this to u...really it gets tough i know...try enzymes but u might just have to put up with it for ur cycle

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Ok it got better today, I will wait maybe 1 more day before upping to 20 mg. When I do that I will go and buy some prilosec. It has gradually gotten better since the second day, so I feel I should be ok.

Does the same thing happen when you up the dose?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Ok it got better today, I will wait maybe 1 more day before upping to 20 mg. When I do that I will go and buy some prilosec. It has gradually gotten better since the second day, so I feel I should be ok.

Does the same thing happen when you up the dose?
Ive never dosed less than 20mg and ive gone up to 40mg, but i think going past 20mg for superdrol is not worth it, i got more sides and the same gains, you could also try some grub on to stimulate your appetite, you gotta eat if you want to grow...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It made me eat like mofo personally,better force that food down if you wana max the superdrol experience bro..

Einherjar

Awards
Drol made my stomach hurt in the mornings, but it always went away by 9AM or so. I also got some fierce ab pumps that made it hurt to eat if I tried to do any ab exercises.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do not increase your dose.

If superdrol makes you feel like crap at 10mg/day, then you should respond very well to that dose. Dosing is wildly different between individuals because GR and MR receptors are polymorphic -- some people get more antagonsim than others. Thats just life.

The ideal anabolic state is a balance between the direct effects of the androgen and a minimization of autonomic nervous system antagonsim.

If the sides have gone away, you've found your sweet spot. Don't muck around with the dosing. Enjoy the cycle, because it doesn't get much better than this point.

Prilosec will not help this, either.

Good luck with your muscles!

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
^^^^ Should i try 20 mg tommorrow anyways? today is my 5th day at 10 mg, and my stomach feels ok, eating like a beast once more. I was a little worried though, I dropped a pound today on the scale from the 3 pounds I noticed I went up yesterday. Maybe its because I didnt eat enough food before bed last night cause my stomach was all mushy feeling. Is there any other explanation for this? Oh btw, the pumps are incredible at the gym. I should be working out everyday except for saturday sunday on this stuff right?