Im starting a cycle of sdrol and need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

SM33090

Awards
Im 20 years old im 5'10 and 180 lbs. Im going to start taking sdrol in the next week and after im going to take novadex. Is there anything i should take while im on it? Im looking to lose about 15-20 pounds in fat and gain it back in muscle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My advice is to not take it since you don't understand basic human physiology. Losing 25 lbd of fat and gaining 15 lbs of LBM in one cycle is not possible. Also, at 20, you are still too young to be messing with any AAS.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im 20 years old im 5'10 and 180 lbs. Im going to start taking sdrol in the next week and after im going to take novadex. Is there anything i should take while im on it? Im looking to lose about 15-20 pounds in fat and gain it back in muscle.
if you use novedex you are not going to recover. you need a SERM. dont be a ****ing idiot you are dealing with a steroid just as strong as dianabol/winstrol/ etc. you need to use a serm, period.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
good advise would be to listen to rodja. novadex is definitely not a sufficient pct nor is the age of 20 to be using steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.