Best Kickstarter for a Test-E Cycle

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Dbol always seems to be the most common kickstarter, but I also see superdrol and even epistane.

What do you think the best kickstarter to start off a cycle when using long esters?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is the way to go. It makes you feel alot better than superdrol

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
woooo! i'm gonna be using dbol for my kickstart with my first test e cycle next fall. cannot wait

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is all I've ever tried as a kick starter.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO if you have the cash, Anavar is a sweet replacement, if not Tbol takes a close second.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I just used epistane to kickstart mine and put on 15lbs in the first 3 weeks

jvb20

Awards
you could use prop but if you want an oral i would go with dbol...

jvb20

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
This has been debated quite a bit. I just finished my jumpstart of Anadrol for my test-e cycle. I liked it, but I will try dbol next... heard it's an overall better choice. Depends what kind of gains you are shooting for as well. Most of the gains you'll get in the first few weeks on dbol or anadrol will be water weight, but strength will definitely increase dramatically on either one.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be stacking test/deca/d-bol/epistane for my next bulker with roughly a 50/50 mix of the d-bol/epi, i'm thinking 20mg of each, and the epi will help with estrogenic sides and complement the androgenic d-bol. Personally if your just stacking an oral with test E then i'd say something that is heavily anabolic and not too androgenic, so superdrol, turinabol, anavar, winstrol, epistane, to help solidify and add more permanence to your gains. Or at the very least end with a pure anabolic.

Things to keep inmind:

D-bol is notorious for causing water retention so bad you can get a "moon face"

D-bol aromatizes to a high powered estrogen and can very easily cause gyno

D-bol reduces cardiovasular endurance

D-bol boosts igf'1 levels significantly

D-bol in doses as low as 10mg/day boosts hormone levels over 3 times normal

D-bol is very effective at lowering SHBG