how many cycles per year?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Ön average how many cycles do you run per year?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
cool thread, maybe you shoulda made it a poll.....oh well.

jvb20

Awards
first year using gear and on second cycle and this will be my last one year since it a long one (15-16 weeks)

jvb20

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
I think 2 a year would be the most I'll ever do. Let your resepters get back to normal and keepem from burning out. I just don't think your body can take alot more than that with out bad stuff happining down the road from too many cycles.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i like to get my natural hpta running again and i firmly believe this cant be fully done (at least for me) right after PCT. Once i really feel normal i still take another month so my body recognizes this. With shorter cycles 1-2 months with proper time off and PCT you should not be able to do more than 4 right or even 3.

how about yourself freqfly?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I think 2 a year would be the most I'll ever do. Let your resepters get back to normal and keepem from burning out. I just don't think your body can take alot more than that with out bad stuff happining down the road from too many cycles.
exactly esp when youre in your twenties right. If it were legal and really cheap id probably run a non stop cycle from 40-60 hahaha. its already over by then lol. jk

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkin 2 per year will be the most I'll do as well. Especially with the fact that I'm in my early 20's, don't need to go and mess myself up and regret it down the road.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scouse01 Anabolics 27
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 21