Please help - superdrol kickstart not working

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
OK, let's "pretend" I decided to inject 500mg test e for 12 weeks kickstart with superdrol for the first 4 as my second cycle (1st being superdrol @ 20/20/20). On my first cycle the SD kicked in around day 8 - strength, calf pumps, and later lethargy. This cycle I started at 20mg ED. By day 10 I had noticed nothing so I bumped the dosage to 30mg ED. This is day 14 and I STILL haven't noticed anything. No strength, no lethargy, no pumps. I am sure the superdrol is good because it is the same bottle I used for the first cycle (only used half with 20mg for 3 weeks). Could it have gone bad in the 3 months between cycles? What should I do? I have another (sealed) bottle of superdrol, should I start that instead? It is actually Methyl-Drol XT if that makes a difference. I feel that I am wasting my cycle...

I am 100% confident in my training, diet, and rest. I have gained 15 pounds so far but I carb depleted prior to this cycle so of that 15 probably fewer than 5 pounds are actual muscle.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
give it time and stay your ass in the gym and the kitchen, not on the scale. if you got a quality SD clone, you should notice a little something after 14 days but the gains may not be as significant as first cycle. you say you gained 15lbs, maybe 5lb actual pounds because of carb deplete in 2 weeks, well if you run a 4 week cycle of SD to kickstart thats a 10-12lb of mass ... not to shabby. by then your test E will kick in and youll be good. relax buddy, just keep eating!

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
give it time and stay your ass in the gym and the kitchen, not on the scale. if you got a quality superdrol clone, you should notice a little something after 14 days but the gains may not be as significant as first cycle. you say you gained 15lbs, maybe 5lb actual pounds because of carb deplete in 2 weeks, well if you run a 4 week cycle of SD to kickstart thats a 10-12lb of mass ... not to shabby. by then your test E will kick in and youll be good. relax buddy, just keep eating!
I need the strength, bro... I LIVE for the strength...

;)

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
Let me rephrase this: how much of a decrease in strength gains should I see in my second superdrol cycle versus my first? 50%? 25%? Will kick-in time generally be more on a second cycle?

I definitely think I should have gone with dbol instead of superdrol but I was under the impression that it would be better to use a compound I had experience with so that I could get a better idea of how I respond to test (hypothetically of course ;))

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
superdrol worked wonders for me the first time i used it @ 10/20/20. it worked the second time as well with the same dosages but gave me about 80%-90% of the results the first run did. my third run was 10/20/30 and i seemed to have a significantly harder time putting on the mass i was used to with my first and second cycles. but every experienced guy will tell you that your first cycle will always be your best so don't worry. just keep eating and hide that scale and you'll gain. strength on my third cycle didn't shoot up until the end of my second week.