Furazadrol vs. Winztrol, which would you take???

1. Registered User

Furazadrol vs. Winztrol, which would you take???

which would you take and why? what about for cutting?:bruce2:

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by conan1071 View Post
    which would you take and why? what about for cutting?:bruce2:
    thats like comparing aspirin to vicodin. furazadrol is the real stuff.
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thats like comparing aspirin to vicodin. furazadrol is the real stuff.
    I think you're thinking of furazabol, which is, in fact, the real deal. The one he's asking about is a ph by Axis Labs.

I've read a few good reviews on it. it's supposed to be excellent for cutting. I'm afraid I can't speak from experience, though I will say I wanted to stack it with propadrol for a cutting stack (which I'm currently running), but I already had a bottle of winztrol in the cabinet, so I just went with that.

But in answer to your quesiton, it is supposed to be good for cutting, but I can vouch for the quality of winztrol. Good product, great for hardening and defininition and 0 noticable sides.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I have heard that Furazadrol is pretty good sh!t. I am starting it on Friday
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    I think you're thinking of furazabol, which is, in fact, the real deal. The one he's asking about is a ph by Axis Labs.

I've read a few good reviews on it. it's supposed to be excellent for cutting. I'm afraid I can't speak from experience, though I will say I wanted to stack it with propadrol for a cutting stack (which I'm currently running), but I already had a bottle of winztrol in the cabinet, so I just went with that.

But in answer to your quesiton, it is supposed to be good for cutting, but I can vouch for the quality of winztrol. Good product, great for hardening and defininition and 0 noticable sides.
    I have been asking about this on a few of the forums. But no one has really answered. Does anyone think propadrol and furazadrol would make a good stack? As you mentioned they are both good for cutting and they both get good reviews. I have read that it's best to stack methyls with non-methyls or class I with class II. But is there any reason why two non-methyls would not work well together?
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I'd take winztrol, just for price
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post

i am on propadrol and oxyguno and thinking of taking furazadrol. trying to cut. how is the stack working for u??///
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by conan1071 View Post
    i am on propadrol and oxyguno and thinking of taking furazadrol. trying to cut. how is the stack working for u??///
    Well, let me tell you, I'm showing some nice definition, but I think cutting with epi's better. I started with 2 weeks of that then switched to 4 weeks of prop/win, only I mis-counted and only had 3 weeks win, so I'll be running prop/epi next week.

For my next cycle I probably going to run straight epi for 4 weeks with Dicana (finishing t3 next week and never doing that again! tired of dragging ass) and Venom.
  9. Banned

looks like furazadrol is the hot new cutting ph. i'd grab up winz for that cheap of a price that it was listed at... you can run it @ 300mg and have a great success.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by zakchange View Post
    I have been asking about this on a few of the forums. But no one has really answered. Does anyone think propadrol and furazadrol would make a good stack? As you mentioned they are both good for cutting and they both get good reviews. I have read that it's best to stack methyls with non-methyls or class I with class II. But is there any reason why two non-methyls would not work well together?
    There is nothing wrong with stacking two non methyls. Prop is great for cutting or bulking. I think if your diet is down you could really harden up and lose some fat with this combo.
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steve0178 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with stacking two non methyls. Prop is great for cutting or bulking. I think if your diet is down you could really harden up and lose some fat with this combo.
    Is that from experience? just wondering, I have a few bottles of propadrol here pondering when + how i'm going to use em
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Registered User

I haven't found any logs or reviews from anyone on this combo. Looks like someone will have to take one for the team and try a Propadrol/Furazadrol stack. I may be the one. My next cyle will be either prop/furaz or epi/furaz. I'm looking for mostly fat loss while still gaining some muscle.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Is that from experience? just wondering, I have a few bottles of propadrol here pondering when + how i'm going to use em
    Not personal experience but from the logs we have done, everyone says prop is great for either bulking or cutting. Ive only used it on a bulk and its great for strength gains.
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I was pondering what to stack it with, or whether to go solo with it.
    This space for rent

15. Registered User

What kind of of effect does Epi have as a fat loss product?
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I was pondering what to stack it with, or whether to go solo with it.
    prop + pp, do not recall much people trying this out, but from the things I have read, its pretty good.
  17. Registered User

Price: zol
    Effects: furz
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. Prime Vs. HGHup - which would you choose?
    By toosmall in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 09:50 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 12:01 PM
  4. Furazadrol vs. Winztrol, which would you take???
    By conan1071 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 04:16 PM
  5. which way would you take IGF
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 02:58 PM