Furazadrol vs. Winztrol, which would you take???

  1. Furazadrol vs. Winztrol, which would you take???


    which would you take and why? what about for cutting?:bruce2:


  2. Quote Originally Posted by conan1071 View Post
    which would you take and why? what about for cutting?:bruce2:
    thats like comparing aspirin to vicodin. furazadrol is the real stuff.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thats like comparing aspirin to vicodin. furazadrol is the real stuff.
    I think you're thinking of furazabol, which is, in fact, the real deal. The one he's asking about is a ph by Axis Labs.

    I've read a few good reviews on it. it's supposed to be excellent for cutting. I'm afraid I can't speak from experience, though I will say I wanted to stack it with propadrol for a cutting stack (which I'm currently running), but I already had a bottle of winztrol in the cabinet, so I just went with that.

    But in answer to your quesiton, it is supposed to be good for cutting, but I can vouch for the quality of winztrol. Good product, great for hardening and defininition and 0 noticable sides.
    •   
       


  4. I have heard that Furazadrol is pretty good sh!t. I am starting it on Friday

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    I think you're thinking of furazabol, which is, in fact, the real deal. The one he's asking about is a ph by Axis Labs.

    I've read a few good reviews on it. it's supposed to be excellent for cutting. I'm afraid I can't speak from experience, though I will say I wanted to stack it with propadrol for a cutting stack (which I'm currently running), but I already had a bottle of winztrol in the cabinet, so I just went with that.

    But in answer to your quesiton, it is supposed to be good for cutting, but I can vouch for the quality of winztrol. Good product, great for hardening and defininition and 0 noticable sides.
    I have been asking about this on a few of the forums. But no one has really answered. Does anyone think propadrol and furazadrol would make a good stack? As you mentioned they are both good for cutting and they both get good reviews. I have read that it's best to stack methyls with non-methyls or class I with class II. But is there any reason why two non-methyls would not work well together?
  6. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'd take winztrol, just for price
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    I think you're thinking of furazabol, which is, in fact, the real deal. The one he's asking about is a ph by Axis Labs.

    I've read a few good reviews on it. it's supposed to be excellent for cutting. I'm afraid I can't speak from experience, though I will say I wanted to stack it with propadrol for a cutting stack (which I'm currently running), but I already had a bottle of winztrol in the cabinet, so I just went with that.

    But in answer to your quesiton, it is supposed to be good for cutting, but I can vouch for the quality of winztrol. Good product, great for hardening and defininition and 0 noticable sides.

    i am on propadrol and oxyguno and thinking of taking furazadrol. trying to cut. how is the stack working for u??///

  8. Quote Originally Posted by conan1071 View Post
    i am on propadrol and oxyguno and thinking of taking furazadrol. trying to cut. how is the stack working for u??///
    Well, let me tell you, I'm showing some nice definition, but I think cutting with epi's better. I started with 2 weeks of that then switched to 4 weeks of prop/win, only I mis-counted and only had 3 weeks win, so I'll be running prop/epi next week.

    For my next cycle I probably going to run straight epi for 4 weeks with Dicana (finishing t3 next week and never doing that again! tired of dragging ass) and Venom.

  9. looks like furazadrol is the hot new cutting ph. i'd grab up winz for that cheap of a price that it was listed at... you can run it @ 300mg and have a great success.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by zakchange View Post
    I have been asking about this on a few of the forums. But no one has really answered. Does anyone think propadrol and furazadrol would make a good stack? As you mentioned they are both good for cutting and they both get good reviews. I have read that it's best to stack methyls with non-methyls or class I with class II. But is there any reason why two non-methyls would not work well together?
    There is nothing wrong with stacking two non methyls. Prop is great for cutting or bulking. I think if your diet is down you could really harden up and lose some fat with this combo.
  11. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by steve0178 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with stacking two non methyls. Prop is great for cutting or bulking. I think if your diet is down you could really harden up and lose some fat with this combo.
    Is that from experience? just wondering, I have a few bottles of propadrol here pondering when + how i'm going to use em
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  12. I haven't found any logs or reviews from anyone on this combo. Looks like someone will have to take one for the team and try a Propadrol/Furazadrol stack. I may be the one. My next cyle will be either prop/furaz or epi/furaz. I'm looking for mostly fat loss while still gaining some muscle.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Is that from experience? just wondering, I have a few bottles of propadrol here pondering when + how i'm going to use em
    Not personal experience but from the logs we have done, everyone says prop is great for either bulking or cutting. Ive only used it on a bulk and its great for strength gains.
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I was pondering what to stack it with, or whether to go solo with it.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. What kind of of effect does Epi have as a fat loss product?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I was pondering what to stack it with, or whether to go solo with it.
    prop + pp, do not recall much people trying this out, but from the things I have read, its pretty good.

  17. Price: zol
    Effects: furz
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:25 PM
  2. Prime Vs. HGHup - which would you choose?
    By toosmall in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 10:50 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:01 PM
  4. Furazadrol vs. Winztrol, which would you take???
    By conan1071 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 05:16 PM
  5. which way would you take IGF
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 03:58 PM
Log in
Log in