Nolva during superdrol?

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
My friend today was telling me, that I should start taking Nolva 1 week into the 3 week superdrol cycle at 10g ed for 2 weeks, then for PCT 2 weeks of 20g ed.

What do you think. Also, ive heard of people using RXT, but ive also read in a few Superdrol writeups on here that AI's are not necessary.

The reason for me running 10g of Nolva during the cycle would be to prevent gyno. Ive heard some stories that scare me....

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Not necessary. Superdrol is a dry compound anyway and shouldn't increase estrogen. Just take it during P.C.T. RXT also not necessary while taking nolva.

Knucklehead

Awards
Yeah. Sdrol is easy on the gyno. I took it with an existing lump in my right pec. No problems.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
running nolva @ the same time will kill a lot of your gains might help with sides but wait til the day after and dose it

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
but... if you start to get gyno, you will at first get a small lump correct? and starting Nolva will only stop the gyno from further developing, it wont make the lump go away right? Ive heard from a test user that the only thing that will get rid of gyno is a 2000 dollar operation.

If im wrong, then how should I check for gyno, cause ive heard of a few people getting gyno from superdrol, even though it is not supposed to aromatize.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
Not necessary. Superdrol is a dry compound anyway and shouldn't increase estrogen. Just take it during P.C.T. RXT also not necessary while taking nolva.
Yep - I wouldn't take it during. It's not necessary.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
but... if you start to get gyno, you will at first get a small lump correct? and starting Nolva will only stop the gyno from further developing, it wont make the lump go away right? Ive heard from a test user that the only thing that will get rid of gyno is a 2000 dollar operation.
Often if you catch it early enough it will just go away... but if you let the lump persist then it can be much harder (though not impossible) to shrink later on. Also, the nipples will often start to get puffy and itchy/sensitive in advance of a lump ever developing. Just keep an eye out for nipple puffiness or sensitivity, and if they develop start the nolva ASAP.

-bman-

Awards
i got gyno from superdrol about a month and a half after i was done theres threads about this somewhere on here alot of people were reporting this

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
i got gyno from superdrol about a month and a half after i was done theres threads about this somewhere on here alot of people were reporting this
If you keep some extra Nolva after PCT hopefully that will help. I wonder if those people used up all their Nolva?

Ok Team Savage. i will keep a check. BTW, are there certain kinds of people that are prone to gyno? Like people who get fat easily?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Ok Team Savage. i will keep a check. BTW, are there certain kinds of people that are prone to gyno? Like people who get fat easily?
I think it is just more noticeable if you are fat because then instead of having little tits you have big breasts.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, are there certain kinds of people that are prone to gyno? Like people who get fat easily?
I think gyno is often mistaken for estrogenic fat deposits such as chest fat.That said, someone who has a predisposition to fat accumulation in the chest imo is certainly at a higher risk of estrogenic sides from "wet" hormones. Does this meen that they have a greater chance of developing gyno, not sure, but there seems to be some possible correlations.