1-test and 4ad

fatality

fatality

Awards
i've had a few bottles of 1-test, 4 ad and 1-ad sitting in my draw for about 5 months now and i've decided to try and plan out a cycle.

i've got the real deal powder form of all of these products, not the new fake bull ****..

im thinking of running 1-test and 4 ad for four weeks, taken with dermabolics topical solution, not orally... cuz i cant be ****ed to cap it all...

now im pretty new to these products, so i would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction, in terms of dosing, is what im thinking o.k?

i will also be deviding each daily dose in to two servings, to help keep the active elevated and persistant in my body all day..

also since none of the products are a methly and are not being taken orally, could i lenghthen the cycle to six weeks?? or is four enough when taking into consideration natural shut down.....

im thinking the cycle will look like this..

week-1, 300mg ed 4 ad and 300mg ed 1-test

week-2, 600mg ed 4 ad and 600mg ed 1-test

week-3, 600mg ed 4 ad and 600mg ed 1-test

week-4, 900mg ed 4 ad and 900mg ed 1-test

and pct will be nolva, retain and rebound xt

nolva will be run 60,40,20,20, is this o.k aswell?

so does that all look o.k?? any help will be great...

Strategic

Awards
You should lower you doses of 1test. Transdermal 1t is pretty potent and at those doses I think youll get some pretty bad sides. Average 1t doses usually fall between 200-400mg a day. The old S1+ from dermabolics was dosed at 200mg 1test with 300mg 4ad, and I had great results even at that low dose.

Also, I'd recommend a 1:2 or 2:3 ratio of 1-test and 4ad. More 4ad is better for counteracting the lethargy of 1test. If you want to run your cycle for six weeks, try something like this:

Week 1: 300mg 1t and 600mg 4ad
Weeks 2-6: 400mg 1t and 600mg 4ad (if lethargy starts getting bad, bump 4ad to 700 or 800)